Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] New This Week: Releases for the Week of December 4th, 2018

Widgets Magazine
    In accordance to the U.S. Anime Releases thread, the following poll lists the releases that are officially scheduled to street this week. Please select the item(s) you are planning to buy this week, have on order, will receive as a crowdfunding reward, won in a contest, or have already bought. If you don't plan to have any of the above titles this week but are planning to get at least one of them later on, select "I'm planning to/will buy at least one of the releases at some point". Otherwise, select "None of the above".

If you have made a mistake in voting or bought something else on this week's slate after voting, please leave a post with the corrections you would like made.

---

Last week...

Pick of the Week for November 27th is UQ HOLDER!: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) with 4 votes.

---

Hall of Fame: (of 20 votes)

UQ HOLDER!: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) - 20.00%

---

Titles released this week:

Akame ga Kill!: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
    Banner of the Stars: Complete Series Collection (DVD)
    Cheer Boys!!: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Essentials)
    Crest of the Stars: Complete Collection (DVD)
    Den-noh Coil: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
    Digimon Adevnture tri.: Future (Blu-ray/DVD)
    Digimon Adevnture tri.: Future (DVD)
    Haikara-San Here Comes Miss Modern, Part 1 (Blu-ray)
    Kumamiko - Girl Meets Bear: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Essentials)
    Mobile Fighter G Gundam: Ultra Edition (Blu-ray)
    Mobile Fighter G Gundam, Vol.1 (Blu-ray)
    Mobile Fighter G Gundam, Vol.1 (DVD)
    Naruto Shippuden: Set 36 (DVD)
    Rainbow Days: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Essentials)
    The Silver Guardian: Complete Collection (Blu-ray/DVD)

Poll link: http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p...b06652ffd953b2
    Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
    Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

Just: Mobile Fighter G Gundam: Ultra Edition (Blu-ray)
    Formerly "Mazinkaizer" at AOD

Comment

I've only purchased Haikara-San Here Comes Miss Modern so far.
      I will likely get Crest of the Stars and Banner of the Stars once I see a review.

Comment

Akame ga Kill!: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) is the only thing I have a chance of getting. I passed up plenty of opportunities to get the LEs at ridiculously good prices because the space they would take up wasn't worth it for that series, so if I ever get it, it'll be like this.
        My Top Anime | Manga
        My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
        My FP Reviews | Twitter
        FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

I have an order in for the regular Blu-Ray of G Gundam part 1 (and have just received the shipping notice for the order including it from Right Stuf, sooner than I'd expected). I haven't actually watched the series yet to know if it would grab me to the point of ordering the deluxe edition, although I have to admit I have the old Bandai Entertainment DVD sets (with excessively bland cover art, doubtless intended to try and get people buying the "singles") unopened... At a certain point, I might have started thinking "to not have watched G Gundam yet is to have left at least one Gundam series with an overall positive reputation still to be seen."

Comment

Obviously getting G Gundam at some point, but I have quite a few Gundam titles I need to get first.

Comment

No immediate plans for any of these, and I already have the two original Dennou Coil sets.
              Merry Christmas from Ana & Matsuri! || my avatar library
              ~ Currently Watching: Sailor Moon; Haibane-Renmei
              ~ Last Watched: NieA_7; Witch Hunter Robin; Serial Experiments Lain; Figure 17; Gundam Build Divers; Revolutionary Girl Utena (+Adolescence Apocalypse)
              homepagewordpresstumblranilistkitsumal

Comment

Just like it has been the case for so many weeks, zilch for me this week for now with the possibility of getting some of these down the line. Haikara-san and G Gundam are potential buys, but I just have passing interest in them it's quite unlikely I get them.
                MyAnimeList | Avatar: Rimuru, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
                Watching: Hero Mask, Granblue Fantasy, Tales of Zestiria, Aria, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
                Simulcasts: BNF, TGL-R, GKY, SAO-3, TOA-I3, FTL-3, DDK, GSY, IRD, SBY, TSL, CQK, BIY, RRD, UZM, KTF, JUL, S4G, MBZ, MVN, XYS, ZLS, GSH, JSY
                The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine
                Working...
                X