Widgets Magazine

KONOSUBA -God's blessing on this wonderful world!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KONOSUBA -God's blessing on this wonderful world!

Widgets Magazine
    FWIW, KONOSUBA -God's blessing on this wonderful world! Season 1 is getting a Spanish dub via Crunchyroll.

https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-ne...arn-muy-pronto

Seasons 1 & 2 have received Russian dub (listed as RU @ https://www.crunchyroll.com/konosuba...onderful-world)

A dub has been announced for Konosuba: https://twitter.com/Crunchyroll/stat...61709577175040

We dubbed one of our ALL TIME FAVORITES, Konosuba, and you can watch all of Season 1 NEXT WEEK ~
    Last edited by Buckeye; 01-07-2019, 02:06 PM.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
    Watching: Ingress, Ancient Magus' Bride, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: FTL, DRO, CQK, RSH, AOT, BSD, FRB, OPM, KYB, FGN, SKS, MLA, SMT, HBS, KOT, MIX, WNL, KMA, FIL, IDM, ISQ, SRG, STW
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

A dub has been announced for Konosuba: https://twitter.com/Crunchyroll/stat...61709577175040

We dubbed one of our ALL TIME FAVORITES, Konosuba, and you can watch all of Season 1 NEXT WEEK ~
      Simulcasts: FTL, DRO, CQK, RSH, AOT, BSD, FRB, OPM, KYB, FGN, SKS, MLA, SMT, HBS, KOT, MIX, WNL, KMA, FIL, IDM, ISQ, SRG, STW
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Blu-ray release when? That is my desire at this point.
        "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A RUNT SO TINY HE CAN ONLY BE SEEN THROUGH A MAGNIFYING GLASS, YOU JERK!!!!" - Edward Elric

Comment

Blu-ray release when? That is my desire at this point.
          "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A RUNT SO TINY HE CAN ONLY BE SEEN THROUGH A MAGNIFYING GLASS, YOU JERK!!!!" - Edward Elric

Comment

Great to finally see some progress on this series. I was 99% sure, but at least this 100% confirms the full Crunchyroll license. Hopefully they can work out a Blu-ray plan before too much longer. This also gives me a lot of confidence that Crunchyroll will stream the upcoming movie not long after its Japanese Blu-ray release, which I was definitely hoping for since there hasn't even been any word about the series getting any home video releases.
            My Top Anime | Manga
            My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
            My FP Reviews | Twitter
            FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Great to finally see some progress on this series. I was 99% sure, but at least this 100% confirms the full Crunchyroll license. Hopefully they can work out a Blu-ray plan before too much longer. This also gives me a lot of confidence that Crunchyroll will stream the upcoming movie not long after its Japanese Blu-ray release, which I was definitely hoping for since there hasn't even been any word about the series getting any home video releases.
              My Top Anime | Manga
              My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
              My FP Reviews | Twitter
              FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

A BD release should be coming soon, and perhaps the first season will be solicited come next week for April. Seeing that this was one of the most-watched shows on Crunchyroll that there's no doubt a LE is coming. I'm just hoping that it can fit both seasons. I definitely don't want any more of those sets that fit the first season, but not the second that doesn't get a LE release itself. There's an upcoming movie and chances are Crunchyroll will have a theatrical run in North America.

Comment

Season 1 (English dub) is now streaming for CR Premium members: https://www.crunchyroll.com/konosuba...onderful-world
                  Last edited by WTK; 01-15-2019, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Alex von David (the ADR director) has confirmed that episode 11 (OVA) has been dubbed, though Crunchyroll hasn't streamed it in any language yet as far as I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
                      A BD release should be coming soon, and perhaps the first season will be solicited come next week for April. Seeing that this was one of the most-watched shows on Crunchyroll that there's no doubt a LE is coming. I'm just hoping that it can fit both seasons. I definitely don't want any more of those sets that fit the first season, but not the second that doesn't get a LE release itself. There's an upcoming movie and chances are Crunchyroll will have a theatrical run in North America.
                      All of this would be most welcome and finally soothe our need for the domestic release of this show; I just hope the quality of the source materials for the release are checked beforehand, so we don't end up with another Re:Zero situation. (If I've overlooked some news re: this, please let me know. Thanks.)
                      Avatar: Samson from Banner of the Stars.
                      Nagi-sama Fanclub Member No.0002346

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine
                      Working...
                      X