Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] New This Week: Releases for the Week of November 13th, 2018

Widgets Magazine
    In accordance to the U.S. Anime Releases thread, the following poll lists the releases that are officially scheduled to street this week. Please select the item(s) you are planning to buy this week, have on order, will receive as a crowdfunding reward, won in a contest, or have already bought. If you don't plan to have any of the above titles this week but are planning to get at least one of them later on, select "I'm planning to/will buy at least one of the releases at some point". Otherwise, select "None of the above".

If you have made a mistake in voting or bought something else on this week's slate after voting, please leave a post with the corrections you would like made.

---

Last week...

Pick of the Week for November 6th is Star Blazers 2199, Part 2 (Blu-ray/DVD) with 5 votes.

---

Hall of Fame: (of 18 votes)

Star Blazers 2199, Part 2 (Blu-ray/DVD) - 27.78%

Negima!?: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) - 22.22%

Patlabor The Mobile Police: Ultimate Collection (Blu-ray) - 22.22%

---

Titles released this week:

And you thought there is never a girl online?: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Essentials)
    A Sister's All You Need: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
    Beyblade - Metal Fusion: Complete Collection (DVD)
    Beyblade - Metal Masters: Complete Collection (DVD)
    Code:Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~: Complete Collection (Blu-ray/DVD)
    Cowboy Bebop the Movie: Knockin' on Heaven's Door (Blu-ray w/Collector's Case)
    Cowboy Bebop (TV & Movie): Complete Collection (The Bounty Hunter's Steel Blu-ray CE) [Funimation exclusive]
    Drifters (TV): Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Classics)
    Gatchaman Crowds: Seasons 1 & 2 Collection (Blu-ray)
    JOKER GAME: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Essentials)
    MADE IN ABYSS: Season 1 Collection (Blu-ray LE)
    One Piece: Collection 23 (DVD)
    ReLIFE: Final Arc (Blu-ray/DVD)
    Sailor Moon SuperS: Season 4, Part 2 (Blu-ray/DVD)
    Sailor Moon SuperS: Season 4, Part 2 (DVD)
    Twin Star Exorcists, Part 3 (Blu-ray/DVD)

Poll link: http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p...b0507f72751d2c
    Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
    Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

ReLIFE: Final Arc for me this week. Already have Cowboy Bebop and Joker Game, and the SE for Made in Abyss since I imported the JP Blu-ray Box sets a while back. The rest are all a miss for me.
    Girls With Guns Avatar: None. Too minuscule to bother with.

Comment

Oh boy, the big weeks begin. Cowboy Bebop (TV & Movie): Complete Collection (The Bounty Hunter's Steel Blu-ray CE) [Funimation exclusive] is on its way, and I guess MADE IN ABYSS: Season 1 Collection (Blu-ray LE) should be soon if it doesn't get delayed again. Other than those, Drifters (TV): Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Classics) and ReLIFE: Final Arc (Blu-ray/DVD) are potential future purchases.
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

I'll likely get A Sister's All You Need, but haven't yet. By now, I guess I'll wait to see if TRSI puts it on sale.

Comment

There's quite a lot of great stuff coming this week. I plan to get the Made in Abyss LE when it goes on sale, while Code:Realize, the Cowboy Bebop Movie Steelbook, and the ReLife OVA are things I'm at least thinking about getting, but have no plans to get right now.
          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Rimuru, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
          Watching: Hero Mask, Granblue Fantasy, Tales of Zestiria, Aria, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
          Simulcasts: BNF, TGL-R, GKY, SAO-3, TOA-I3, FTL-3, DDK, GSY, IRD, SBY, TSL, CQK, BIY, RRD, UZM, KTF, JUL, S4G, MBZ, MVN, XYS, ZLS, GSH, JSY
          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Forgot this was when Sailor Moon SuperS part 2 was out, but I had that on preorder, so that one for me.

Made in Abyss at some point most likely, and maybe a double dip on the Cowboy Bebop movie someday.
            Merry Christmas from Ana & Matsuri! || my avatar library
            ~ Currently Watching: Sailor Moon; Haibane-Renmei
            ~ Last Watched: NieA_7; Witch Hunter Robin; Serial Experiments Lain; Figure 17; Gundam Build Divers; Revolutionary Girl Utena (+Adolescence Apocalypse)
            homepagewordpresstumblranilistkitsumal

Comment

LeRife and Girl Online for me.

Comment

Nothing this week. Eventually I want to pick up Gatchaman Crowds, One Piece and Sailor Moon SuperS, but no rush on any of them.

Comment

Nothing for this week
                  Formerly "Mazinkaizer" at AOD

Comment

For this week it's just Sailor Moon SuperS Part 2. I do also plan to get Made in Abyss's LE sometime in the future though.
                    Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
                    Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                    Widgets Magazine
                    Working...