Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] New This Week: Releases for the Week of November 6th, 2018

Widgets Magazine
    In accordance to the U.S. Anime Releases thread, the following poll lists the releases that are officially scheduled to street this week. Please select the item(s) you are planning to buy this week, have on order, will receive as a crowdfunding reward, won in a contest, or have already bought. If you don't plan to have any of the above titles this week but are planning to get at least one of them later on, select "I'm planning to/will buy at least one of the releases at some point". Otherwise, select "None of the above".

If you have made a mistake in voting or bought something else on this week's slate after voting, please leave a post with the corrections you would like made.

---

Last week...

Pick of the Week for October 30th is Hitorijime My Hero: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) with 3 votes.

---

Hall of Fame: (of 19 votes)

No titles received at least 20% of the votes last week to be included in the Hall of Fame.

---

Titles released this week:

Angel Links: Complete Collection (DVD)
    Black Clover: Season 1, Part 2 (Blu-ray/DVD)
    Galaxy Angel Z: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
    Handa-kun: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Essentials)
    Kino's Journey -The Beautiful World- the Animated Series: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
    Negima!?: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
    Patlabor The Mobile Police: Ultimate Collection (Blu-ray)
    Pokemon the Series - Sun & Moon: Complete Collection (DVD)
    Star Blazers 2199, Part 2 (Blu-ray/DVD)

Poll link: http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p...b0507f7274cb39
    Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
    Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

Just Kino's Journey for me.
    My Anime List
    YouTube <- I do collection Videos
    Avatar: from BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad

Comment

Kino's Journey -The Beautiful World- the Animated Series: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) and Star Blazers 2199, Part 2 (Blu-ray/DVD) should be on their way to me shortly... unless they end up like the Mamoru Hosoda Movie Collection and Amazon doesn't have them in time for some reason so I have to get them from Right Stuf instead. Nothing else. I'd definitely get Patlabor The Mobile Police: Ultimate Collection (Blu-ray) if I didn't already have every Blu-ray single for the franchise.
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Got Galaxy Angel Z a bit ago.
        I may get Star Blazers 2199, just to see it, maybe rent it if I can convince my library to find it.
        The old Angel Links and Negima!? are good enough for me.

Comment

I've got an order in for Yamato 2199 part 2, which should finally net me the entire series after the "quasi-imports" of "Star Blazers 2199" stopped past the midway point. Having heard a comment or two about the upcoming Patlabor collection possibly fixing some small problems with the previous Blu-Rays has me wondering a bit about that set, but I haven't opened the Patlabor Blu-Rays I've bought to watch them, just as I only opened the DVD set of the original OVAs years after I'd bought all of the old CPM DVDs on hearing that company was going out of business...

Comment

For now, nothing for me this week. Maybe Star Blazers 2199, Kino's Journey, and Negima!? somewhere way down the line. Nevertheless, I'm not planning to get anything for the time being.
            MyAnimeList | Avatar: Mai Sakurajima, Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai
            Watching: MHA season 2, Testament SND Burst, Aria, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
            Simulcasts: BNF, TGL-R, GKY, SAO-3, TOA-I3, FTL-3, TOA-I3, DDK, GSY, IRD, SBY, TSL, CQK, RRD, UZM, KTF, JUL, S4G, BIY, More TBD
            The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

I'm getting SBY 2199 Part 2 now and Kino's Journey Beautiful World later. I cancelled my pre-order for the Patlabor Ultimate Collection a week or two ago.
              Girls With Guns Avatar: None. Too minuscule to bother with.

Comment

Kino's Journey at some point. I should watch the original again first.
                Ana in Blue || my avatar library
                ~ Currently Watching: Witch Hunter Robin; NieA_7
                ~ Last Watched: Serial Experiments Lain; Figure 17; Gundam Build Divers; Revolutionary Girl Utena (+Adolescence Apocalypse); Azumanga Daioh; Moeyo Ken TV
                homepagewordpresstumblranilistkitsumal

Comment

Negima!?: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)

Already own the Japanese release for Yamato 2199
                  Formerly "Mazinkaizer" at AOD

Comment

Just Patlabor The Mobile Police: Ultimate Collection (Blu-ray).

Further down the road I'll pick up Galaxy Angel Z, but it can wait for a bit (might pop up during the holiday sale )

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                    Widgets Magazine
                    Working...
                    X