Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armored Fleet Dairugger Collection 2 Anime DVD Review

Widgets Magazine
    The front line bases of both sides end up being staked out in the middle arc of the series that would be better if not for those darn combining vehicles. What They Say In every war, heroes will die. Caught up in a civil war they do not understand, Aki and the team are under […]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

Now this would be a show Discotek should rescue.
    Blu-ray/DVD Collection / MAL / IMDB
    Most wanted anime licenses: Kodomo No Omocha, Pumpkin Wine, Maison Ikkoku Movie/OVA, Tokimeki Tonight, Nurse Angel Ririka SOS, Windaria, End of Summer
    Most wanted live action Blu-Ray releases: Blood Beach (1980), Looking for Mr. Goodbar (1977), Malibu Bikini Shop (1986), Streets of Fire (1984), Dead of Night (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Talking_Pie View Post
      Now this would be a show Discotek should rescue.
      Good luck with that since I think they would still have to deal with World Events due to being part of their Voltron deal.
      Avatar: From Sailor Moon S Episode 118 "The Battle in a Demonic Dimension! The Sailor Soldier's Bet"

Comment

Originally posted by NJ_ View Post

Good luck with that since I think they would still have to deal with World Events due to being part of their Voltron deal.
        So? Discotek could easily get this and Golion if they wanted to. Or start by just going after Albegas, release that. Then talk to WEP for Dairugger and Golion. It would be awesome if they gave Golion a brand new dub that matches the Japanese version.
        I'm a gamer first, fanboy second. :D

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine
        Working...
        X