Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] New This Week: Releases for the Week of October 23rd, 2018

Widgets Magazine
    In accordance to the U.S. Anime Releases thread, the following poll lists the releases that are officially scheduled to street this week. Please select the item(s) you are planning to buy this week, have on order, will receive as a crowdfunding reward, won in a contest, or have already bought. If you don't plan to have any of the above titles this week but are planning to get at least one of them later on, select "I'm planning to/will buy at least one of the releases at some point". Otherwise, select "None of the above".

If you have made a mistake in voting or bought something else on this week's slate after voting, please leave a post with the corrections you would like made.

---

Last week...

Pick of the Week for October 16th is a tie between Juni Taisen - Zodiac War: Season 1 Collection (Blu-ray/DVD) and Monochrome Factor: Complete Collection with 3 votes.

---

Hall of Fame: (of 20 votes)

No titles received at least 20% of the votes last week to be included in the Hall of Fame.

---

Titles released this week:

91 Days: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Essentials)
    Accel World: Infinite Burst (Blu-ray)
    Accel World: Infinite Burst (DVD)
    Concrete Revolutio: Complete Collection (Blu-ray/DVD)
    Dagashi Kashi: Season 2 Collection (Blu-ray/DVD)
    Endride: Complete Collection (Blu-ray/DVD)
    MADE IN ABYSS: Season 1 Collection (Blu-ray)
    Tsukiuta. The Animation: Complete Collection (Blu-ray) (Essentials)
    Witch Hunter Robin: Complete Collection (DVD)

Poll link http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p...b00ce2d916cc3b
    Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
    Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

A fine week for me: Concrete Revolutio, Dagashi Kashi, and MADE IN ABYSS.

Comment

Nothing immediately, but Made in Abyss is on my to-get list someday. I also already have Bandai's Witch Hunter Robin DVD collectors' set which came with the pins. (I'm rewatching it now, in fact!)
      Ana & Matsuri sandwich || my avatar library
      ~ Currently Watching: Lucky Star; The Promised Neverland
      ~ Last Watched: Devil Hunter Yohko; [email protected] Xenoglossia; Manabi Straight!; Ghost in the Shell; Space Patrol Luluco
      homepageblogreviewsanilistkitsu

Comment

Just Made in Abyss standard for me - I may even wait for a Essentials release with both parts, as I only need the discs since I imported the JP Blu-ray Box sets, which are way nicer and more shelf friendly than the Sentai PE. Already own the 91 Days LE box and the Bandai Witch Hunter Robin DVD set, so I don't need either of those.

Comment

I've ordered the basic Made in Abyss Blu-Ray set.

Comment

Another money saving week for me
            Formerly "Mazinkaizer" at AOD

Comment

Maybe 91 Days at some point. Getting the Made in Abyss LE, so nothing else here.
              My Top Anime | Manga
              My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
              My FP Reviews | Twitter
              FPR Episodes | Apple

Comment

I'll be getting Accel World: Infinite Burst. If I'm getting Made in Abyss, it will be the LE, and I'm going to wait until a price drop happens.
                MyAnimeList | Avatar: Sitonai, Fate/Grand Order
                Watching: Galaxy Angel, Rayearth, Arte, City Hunter
                Simulcasts: EES-2, HIQ-4, GKY-3, IMH-2, DUN-3, IOR-3, STW-3, A3A-2, INU-Y, KHO, DBG, HIG-G, JJK, MTP, TKW, A3A, ASH, ADV, TSZ, K3B, MWZ, SLP, JEL, SDF, GBF-G, RRQ, DCF, 1RM-3
                The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Made in Abyss, though I?m getting the PE version which has been delayed a few weeks.

Comment

Just the long awaited Accel World: Infinite Burst for me this week. I may get Made in Abyss on the future, but if I do it will be the PE.
                    Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
                    Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

Comment

Just Witch Hunter Robin for me. Always regretted selling my Bandai collection a few years ago...

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine
                      Working...
                      X