Widgets Magazine

What US Anime Releases Did You Get? (October 2018)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] What US Anime Releases Did You Get? (October 2018)

Widgets Magazine
    Dragon Ball Super: Part Five [Blu-ray]
    My Top Anime | Manga
    My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
    My FP Reviews | Twitter
    FPR Episodes | iTunes

Here?s what I got for this month:

Prison School Complete Series (Blu-Ray Essential)

That?s all for now, bring on next month!
    Last edited by Animeman2; 10-28-2018, 08:01 PM.
    "Well I can't understand any of this, everybody in Japan is either a 10-year-old girl or a monster." Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
    Currently Watching: My Hero Academia (S3), How Not to Summon a Demon Lord, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable, Attack on Titan (S3) & Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs.
    Finish Watching: Karakai Jozu no Takagi-san, ReLIFE (TV), Goku Midnight Eye, Girls Bravo & Cowboy Bebop: The Movie.

Comment

March Comes In Like a Lion Volume 1 Blu-ray
      March Comes In Like a Lion Volume 2 Blu-ray
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

For my first transaction of the month, I placed a preorder for this:

The Ancient Magus' Bride, Part 1 (Blu-ray/DVD LE)

This is one of the things on my to-buy list, and with other things I want from the Crunchyroll Store, I didn't waste any time getting it.
        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Rimuru, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
        Watching: Hero Mask, Granblue Fantasy, Tales of Zestiria, Aria, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
        Simulcasts: BNF, TGL-R, GKY, SAO-3, TOA-I3, FTL-3, DDK, GSY, IRD, SBY, TSL, CQK, BIY, RRD, UZM, KTF, JUL, S4G, MBZ, MVN, XYS, ZLS, GSH, JSY
        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Mamoru Hosoda Movie Collection Blu-ray
          My Top Anime | Manga
          My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
          My FP Reviews | Twitter
          FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Now that my pledge has been finalized for the Emma Kickstarter campaign, I can now say that I placed a preorder for the first season with the Kickstarter exclusive box.
            Watching: Hero Mask, Granblue Fantasy, Tales of Zestiria, Aria, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
            Simulcasts: BNF, TGL-R, GKY, SAO-3, TOA-I3, FTL-3, DDK, GSY, IRD, SBY, TSL, CQK, BIY, RRD, UZM, KTF, JUL, S4G, MBZ, MVN, XYS, ZLS, GSH, JSY
            The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

My treats for October:

Appleseed XIII: The Complete Series (S.A.V.E. Edition)
              Legend of the Dragon Kings: Under Fire
              Legend of the Dragon Kings: Black Dragon
              Avatar: Merry Christmas from Bokuto's Best Partners, Natsumi Tsujimoto & Miyuki Kobayakawa (You're Under Arrest!)
              FilmAF / MAL /Games / Figures
              Moderator Patrol Route: Movie & TV Discussions, Questioning Fandom

Comment

This month I received:

Zillion Blu-Ray/DVD
                Aura Battler Dunbine Blu-Ray
                Scum's Wish Blu-Ray

Comment

Could've sworn I'd picked up a larger haul this month, though as it turns out that's mostly non-anime pre-orders that are starting to to trickle in. anyway, here's my lot for this month:

Zillion complete series Blu ray/DVD
                  Concrete Revolutio: the Complete Series Blu ray/DVD

...and that's it for October. The only things on the horizon are pre-orders for the Patlabor collection and the second part of Yamato 2199.

Comment

Anime Ordered In October:

10/11 Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Volume 1 [Aniplex BD]
                    10/11 Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Volume 2 [Aniplex BD]
                    10/11 Fate/Apocrypha Set 1 [Aniplex BD]
                    10/11 Fate/Apocrypha Set 2 [Aniplex BD]
                    10/15 Ancient Magus Bride Part 1 [Limited Edition][BD/DVD]
                    10/18 Emma: A Victorian Romance [House Maid Deluxe 2 Tier + Art Book][Kickstarter BD]
                    10/22 Star Blazers Space Battleship Yamato 2199 Part 2 [BD/DVD]
                    10/22 Tsuredure Children [BD/DVD]

Anime Received During the Month of October:

10/9 Durarara!! x2 Volume 5 [Aniplex BD]
                    10/9 Durarara!! x2 Volume 6 [Aniplex BD]
                    Last edited by t-Roy; 11-04-2018, 11:06 AM.
                    Girls With Guns Avatar: None. Too minuscule to bother with.

Comment

October was a pretty quiet month for me as for the first time in quite a long while, I didn't receive anything. In the meantime, I did place a couple of preorders, one of them through a Kickstarter campaign. Seeing that I already paid for Emma that it it's equivalent to preordering.

Ordered
                      The Ancient Magus' Bride, Part 1 (Blu-ray/DVD LE)
                      Emma: A Victorian Romance Kickstarter Edition

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine
                      Working...
                      X