Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Another World With My Smartphone Limited Edition Blu-ray Anime Review

Widgets Magazine
    God mode engaged – with harem mode set to on. What They Say: Touya Mochizuki is killed. To make it up to him, God grants Touya a second chance at life in a fantastic new world. Adventure, fame, fortune, and a harem of cute girls await him across this otherworldly realm. But despite being a […]

More...
    Anime is not a right. It is a privilege, a consumer product, art, work for hire, a luxury, a hobby, entertainment.

Find me on Facebook and Follow Me on Twitter to see plenty of silliness in the anime and manga worlds and much, much more.

To anyone who liked this, it follows the first 3 light novels almost perfectly and the LNs then continue to story. The English translations are pretty good and there are a few images with each novel to introduce new characters and show a key scene or two.

One thing the LNs do a better job of is showing how much effort he puts into learning things and building things before he needs them. Also, unlike a story where he learns exactly the one thing he's going to need next episode, he learns or builds 5 things for every 1 that ends up helping to save the day.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
    Widgets Magazine
    Working...
    X