• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [R1 DVD] Discotek Media licenses Beast Fighter: The Apocalypse

Widgets Magazine
    EDIT: publisher should be Enoki

https://www.facebook.com/Discotekmed...877289/?type=3

Beast Fighter: The Apocalypse TV series coming to DVD August 28th 2018!

Japanese language with English subtitles.
    Last edited by WTK; 06-14-2018, 03:10 PM.

And the scraping of the bottom of Enoki's barrel continues. How long before Barom One and Genma Wars get licensed, too?

The one good thing I can say about Beast Fighter: The Apocalypse is that "Kaigenrei no Yoru" by 03 is a pretty cool opening theme. Come to think of it, Barom One and Genma Wars are crappy shows with great opening themes as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Zhou View Post
      And the scraping of the bottom of Enoki's barrel continues. How long before Barom One and Genma Wars get licensed, too?
      Please, this isn't anywhere near as bad as those titles. Plus, there are plenty of other worthy titles to grab from Enoki, like Jibaku-kun, Acrobunch, the J9 Series, etc.

Anyway, I enjoyed Beast Fighter when I saw it years ago. It's nothing spectacular, but it's insanity that only Ken Ishikawa (& Go Nagai, but this isn't his work) could only deliver. I'll be more than happy to get this boxset & give the show another watch, this time with subtitles that are actually good.
      Come Visit The Land of Obscusion... Maybe you missed a title the first time around.
      Forum Avatar: Hareluya Hibino & Kiyoshiro Okamoto from Hareluya II BØY / Blog Avatar: Michiru Yamane & Makoto Ichijo from Hareluya II BØY

Comment

via TRSI:

- Beast Fighter - The Apocalypse: Complete Collection - 300 minutes - $39.95 - 8/28/18 [sub]
        Last edited by WTK; 06-16-2018, 12:51 AM.

Comment

And Discotek continues to pick up stuff that nobody knows about from Enoki's catalog. It's a decent enough show, but nevertheless not something that would have warranted a release back when it came out.
          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Rimuru, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime
          Watching: Hero Mask, Granblue Fantasy, Tales of Zestiria, Aria, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
          Simulcasts: BNF, TGL-R, GKY, SAO-3, TOA-I3, FTL-3, DDK, GSY, IRD, SBY, TSL, CQK, BIY, RRD, UZM, KTF, JUL, S4G, MBZ, MVN, XYS, ZLS, GSH, JSY
          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine
          Working...
          X