Widgets Magazine

One Piece (TV series: DVD only) & Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FUNimation licenses One Piece Season 5 (episodes 264 - 336) and Movie Strong World

Nice to see season 5 confirmed as season 4 is just starting. And Strong World! I'm really excited about that.
    My Top Anime | Manga
    My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
    My FP Reviews | Twitter
    FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Re: FUNimation licenses One Piece Season 5 (episodes 264 - 336) and Movie Strong World

More One Piece. Hooray for Strong World being picked up!!
      Avatar: Superboy from Young Justice.

My MAL Profile, Tumblr

Comment

I may watch this stream on their site.

Comment

Yes One Piece for the win for the episodes which I have not seen and the movie which Ive been dying to see.
          AOTY 2015: Food Wars!, AssClass, Seraph of the End, Fafner Exodus, UtaPri3, Herobank, MajinBone, Durarara!!x2, Buddyfight, Vanguard G, Yugioh Arc-V MAL|

Comment

And this news puts FUNi in the lead for me. I very much look forward to all of this.
            What I've Been Watching ~ DVD Collection

Comment

More One Piece is always good news! And Yay! for Strong World!

Comment

Very happy for more One Piece and Strong World (hope that prequel OVA is included)

Comment

This was the biggest surprise for me from FUNimation. I didn't think they will announce the new episodes this quick. The movie was nice pick-up as well.

Comment

YES YES YES!!! This means all of Water 7 and Enies Lobby!!! ROBIN!! FRANKY!!!

HELL YEAH!!!

Did they announce yet if Patrick Seitz will be returning as Franky or not for the anime?

Also, I cannot wait for Strong World.

Comment

Shut up and take my money FUNimation!!!

Really excited about Strong World. I've heard nothing but amazing things about that film.
                      Useful MAL Blog Entries | MAL | Anime-Planet | FilmAF | Manga | MFC | PSN: Videogameaddict2 | XBL: BigOnAnime94

Comment

Glad to see more One Piece. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to keep up with the recent Voyage releases.
                        My animé & figure collections
                        Hummingbird
                        || Tweeterings
                        XBL: TakenIdiot / PSN: ishikusui

Comment

Originally posted by DeadlyMessiah View Post

Did they announce yet if Patrick Seitz will be returning as Franky or not for the anime?
                          Yes FUNimation confirmed he was coming back to do Franky.
                          "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A RUNT SO TINY HE CAN ONLY BE SEEN THROUGH A MAGNIFYING GLASS, YOU JERK!!!!" - Edward Elric

Comment

That's really the only reaction I have. I didn't expect Funi would go for Season 5 at all (it was a small miracle that they got Season 4). I figured they'd get Strong World eventually, but I imagined it wouldn't be for a few more years.

Hey, as long as Funi keeps bringing out more One Piece, I will buy it.
                            "Old School does not start at 2008!" -- David Williams
                            Avatar: Rarity beckons you to join the Pony Legion.

Comment

If funi can get the Strong World movie something close to the JP LE Bluray release it will be day one purchase.

Comment

I was disappointed when I heard Pirate Warriors had no dub but this news makes up for it; we'll still get to hear Brook early before his debut in the TV series dub.

If the Episode 0 OVA that was bundled with Strong World is included we may get the hear the following voices early too:

- Magellan
                                - Hannyabal
                                - Boa Hancock (young; but maybe same VA adult Boa Hancock will have?)
                                Last edited by JacksonHoltorp; 07-29-2012, 03:56 AM.
                                http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com
                                https://www.patreon.com/Jackson_VA_Data

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X