Widgets Magazine

One Piece (TV series: DVD only) & Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Piece - Episode of Sabo | Official Trailer (Own it 3/19)

Comment

• "Complete your One Piece Collection" is uh... Troubling choice of words. Wish we knew what was going on.
      Tensa Zangetsu

Comment

• Germa's Failure | One Piece (Official Clip)

Comment

• https://twitter.com/OnePieceAnime/st...80570081501185 (Mar 5)
          How far are you in the One Piece anime? Are you keeping up with the Merry or Sunny routes, doing your own schedule, caught up, or haven't got very far?

Tell us in our quick 4-question survey: funi.to/2XBh96a

Comment

• Welp took the survey and asked for more Collection Box Sets (definitely the definitive way to collect the series) but doubt we'll ever see any more of it.
            My Anime List
            Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

• Finally, the Cake | One Piece (Official Clip)

Comment

• A Peaceful Utopia | One Piece (Official Clip)

Comment

• via Funimation Shop & TRSI:

One Piece: Adventure of Nebulandia (Blu-ray/DVD) - 106 minutes - $34.98 - 6/18/19
                  - https://www.funimation.com/shop/home...ombo-bld-00839
                  Special Features: Joining the Crew: with Ian Sinclair and Michael Johnson
                  Last edited by WTK; 03-15-2019, 11:54 PM.

Comment

• I've gotten so far on the anime that I'm trying to sell off my DVDs now. They just take up way too much room and with me missing so many volumes, there's no way I will ever catch up until they start doing full blown huge ass box sets.

Comment

• ^ IF they ever do full blown large box sets.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art-chan View Post
                        ^ IF they ever do full blown large box sets.
                        Well they did put out those sweet sweet Amazon exclusive Collection Box Sets which contained 4 collection sets each in a nice artbox and each came with a wanted poster for one of the crew, Would be really nice if they reprinted and continued those sets. Definitely the definitive way to collect a monster of a series such as One Piece.
                        My Anime List
                        Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

• Originally posted by Chisel View Post

Well they did put out those sweet sweet Amazon exclusive Collection Box Sets which contained 4 collection sets each in a nice artbox and each came with a wanted poster for one of the crew, Would be really nice if they reprinted and continued those sets. Definitely the definitive way to collect a monster of a series such as One Piece.
                          Those sets were amazing (and I even double dipped on all three of them despite owning the Voyages). Really wish those would continue, I'd happily shell out for them.
                          Tensa Zangetsu

Comment

• Originally posted by Art-chan View Post
                            ^ IF they ever do full blown large box sets.
                            Honestly, if they don't, then no big loss. The anime is a poor adaptation of the manga, and takes up way too many volumes. I was mostly buying it to support the show after 4Kids' shitfest and because I was enjoying it before I had read the manga. There were some other reasons, but that's just fluff.

I'm going to be selling off the 8 seasons I own so I can free up some shelf space (like an entire row of space). I'll continue to support the movies when they come out, but I just can't justify buying the actual TV series anymore.

Comment

• Makes me wonder if they plan to release the Movies after they catch up on the TV specials.
                              My Anime List | My Video Game Collection

Discord ID: KidBoruto (Ryan)#1987 | Telegram ID: KidBoruto89

Comment

• https://www.funimation.com/blog/2019...cast-home-base
                                Set Sail With One Piece at a Time, Funimation's First Branded Podcast!

March 21, 2019

The One Piece anime is turning 20 this year and at Funimation we intend to celebrate its run! As part of our celebration, we’re binging as much of the series as we can by the anniversary date on October 20th, 2019 and by creating a podcast series to go along our binge. Weekly, we’ll be watching One Piece, following the Merry Route, and releasing One Piece at a Time podcast episodes.

All of our podcast info can be found here — welcome to the home base of One Piece at a Time! You can find plenty of tools to enjoy the podcast and the One Piece anime. We’ll be updating this page with links to podcast episodes, schedules of the binge guides, Easter eggs that go along with the show, and more. Come aboard our journey!

One Piece at a Time Podcast Episodes

Listen to full episodes of the podcast on Google Play, Spotify, Buzzsprout, and YouTube! Hang tight for Apple Podcasts — or add it manually to your Podcasts app:

1. Copy RSS Feed link: https://feeds.buzzsprout.com/270674.rss
                                2. Go into Apple Podcasts app and navigate to Library > Edit > Add a Podcast by URL.
                                3. Paste RSS Feed link.
                                4. Enjoy One Piece at a Time!
                                • Preview – Set Sail With One Piece at a Time – 3/21/19 – The hosts, Godswill & Josellie, introduce themselves, the purpose of the podcast and give a teaser into what the podcast series will be like. The first episodes drop on March 26th, 2019!

[...]

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X