X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: One Piece (TV series: DVD only) & Movies

Originally posted by NJ_ View Post
    Originally posted by WTK View Post
    - Unlicensed films still looking to acquire; possibly multiple films per release (if licensed)
    Double-Triple Features eh? Well hopefully they don't cram any of them ala DBZ other than the first 3 films.

Anyway, I just listened to the podcast and it was also confirmed that Film Z will have the Avril Lavigne songs.
    There's an Avril Lavigne song in the movie? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

Sucks that Season 6 won't be out until Sept now.

Comment

There's two, and one of them is a cover of a Nickelback song. Seriously, I don't mind Avril or Nickelback. I could NEVER see why anyone could hate them so much.
      Avatar: Ryoga Hibiki from Ranma 1/2

Comment

Double feature releases are always pretty cool. I'm all for them as long as the price is right. However, I do hate double-sided discs.. but again, if the price is right then I can deal with it.

Comment

So FUNimation finally comments on Season 6 via one of their social media outlets (Facebook). I guess they still don't want to explain it directly in open public.

https://www.facebook.com/FUNimation/...tal_comments=3
          - Why was One Piece season 6, first voyage pushed back from May 14th to LATE SEPTEMBER!??!! Why are you doing this to me??

- Did you listen to the latest One Piece Podcast? There is an interview on there that explains this.

Comment

Funimation has alot of problems right now imo. Botched releases, late announcements, video quality issues. It's like they are losing touch with their customers, especially compared to the likes of Sentai.
            Anime MAL/AP -- Collection Anime/Manga/Figures & General Merch -- YouTube Channel - Anime Pickups, Unboxings etc

Comment

Originally posted by blaizevincent View Post
              Funimation has alot of problems right now imo. Botched releases, late announcements, video quality issues. It's like they are losing touch with their customers, especially compared to the likes of Sentai.
              At least for this show, since it is a long series that is still going on at over 600 episodes, Funi has their priorities in other places.
              MyAnimeList | Avatar: Rikka "Lily" Isurugi, Black Fox
              Watching: Gate, Mitsuboshi Colors, Snow White with the Red Hair, Ghost Hound, Toonami Stuff
              Simulcasts: FTL, KYB, FRB, MIX, FIL, MTI, DUN, ALS, COP, DRS, IDD, FSN-LE, VLS, MMZ, GIV, HES, HDB, AKO, NHG, RST, SND, PKC
              The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Viz has gotten great with talking to fans, which is interesting because they used to be the worst. While FUNimation isn't as bad as Viz used to be, they do kinda come across as rude sometimes, and hardly even answer fan questions online. They apparently expect EVERYONE who gives a hoot about One Piece to have listened to that podcast...

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleWarrior13 View Post
                  Viz has gotten great with talking to fans, which is interesting because they used to be the worst. While FUNimation isn't as bad as Viz used to be, they do kinda come across as rude sometimes, and hardly even answer fan questions online. They apparently expect EVERYONE who gives a hoot about One Piece to have listened to that podcast...
                  I dont think its bad that they are at least bringing attention to something that is fanrun though...
                  AOTY 2015: Food Wars!, AssClass, Seraph of the End, Fafner Exodus, UtaPri3, Herobank, MajinBone, Durarara!!x2, Buddyfight, Vanguard G, Yugioh Arc-V MAL|

Comment

Maybe it's all because of Charlene Ingram. When she was with FUNi they seemed to be the most consumer-friendly company while Viz was one of roughest, but now that she went to Viz it's the complete opposite.
                    Come Visit The Land of Obscusion... Maybe you missed a title the first time around.
                    Forum Avatar: Hareluya Hibino & Kiyoshiro Okamoto from Hareluya II BطY / Blog Avatar: Michiru Yamane & Makoto Ichijo from Hareluya II BطY

Comment

Originally posted by LordGeo View Post
                      Maybe it's all because of Charlene Ingram. When she was with FUNi they seemed to be the most consumer-friendly company while Viz was one of roughest, but now that she went to Viz it's the complete opposite.
                      I dare say that Charlene jumping ship to Viz might be the best thing that has ever happened to the company in a long while. Their PR and overall presentation has improved drastically over the past few years, whereas Funimation... yeah. Not as great as they used to be with their PR.
                      My Collection: http://www.fandompost.com/oldforums/...The-Collection
                      My Reviews: http://www.fandompost.com/oldforums/...060-My-Reviews
                      Avatar: Waver Velvet (Fate/Zero)

Comment

Originally posted by 27CansOfTuna View Post
                        I dont think its bad that they are at least bringing attention to something that is fanrun though...
                        Then they could just tell them to listen to the podcast if they want their answer, or something instead of "Did you NOT listen to the podcast?" which is more rude than anything. They didn't even say what podcast it was, other than it involving One Piece.
                        Last edited by PurpleWarrior13; 05-18-2014, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 27CansOfTuna View Post
                          Then they could just tell them to listen to the podcast if they want their answer, or something instead of "Did you NOT listen to the podcast?" which is more rude than anything. They didn't even say what podcast it was, other than it involving One Piece.
                          What do you mean? The answer says The One Piece Podcast, that is the name of the podcast?
                          AOTY 2015: Food Wars!, AssClass, Seraph of the End, Fafner Exodus, UtaPri3, Herobank, MajinBone, Durarara!!x2, Buddyfight, Vanguard G, Yugioh Arc-V MAL|

Comment

Actually, the quote is "Did you listen to the latest One Piece Podcast?"
                            My animé & figure collections
                            Hummingbird
                            || Tweeterings
                            XBL: TakenIdiot / PSN: ishikusui

Comment

Still, a link would've been best (there could be many One Piece podcasts), and it's still a little rude regardless

Comment

Originally posted by EyeOfPain View Post
                                Actually, the quote is "Did you listen to the latest One Piece Podcast?"
                                The wording of the post isn't the problem here, it's the clear dismissive tone you can see in it.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X