Widgets Magazine

Crunchyroll / Funimation licenses Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got mine today. It was sent via USPS First Class, so I would assume people will get it soon (if not already). It was addressed to "ZERO REPLACEMENT CUSTOMER".

Comment

• Originally posted by WTK View Post
      It was addressed to "ZERO REPLACEMENT CUSTOMER".
      How...original.

Comment

• Season 1 Part 1 -replacement- screencaps

vast improvement over the initial release. Some banding is noticeable, but minor compared to the previous atrocity.

Comment

• It's about time they arrived. I can expect to get my replacement later this week. Nevertheless, that was just a disaster on Funi's part as something like this shouldn't be happening in the first place, all while they made the exchange process was a big hassle seeing that they did something much different for the Code Geass BDs.
          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Violet Evergarden of KyoAni's Violet Evergarden
          Watching: Kyo Kara Maoh, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Toonami Stuff
          Simulcasts: FTL, FRB, KYB, FGN, MIX, FIL
          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• My OCD is gonna freak though with the discs not having the same art as the ones I sent in and not matching the discs style of everything else in the sets.
            "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A RUNT SO TINY HE CAN ONLY BE SEEN THROUGH A MAGNIFYING GLASS, YOU JERK!!!!" - Edward Elric

Comment

• Originally posted by Diakia89 View Post
              My OCD is gonna freak though with the discs not having the same art as the ones I sent in and not matching the discs style of everything else in the sets.
              Look on the bright side! At least you know that they're actually fixed!

Comment

• My replacements arrived today. Hopefully everyone will have theirs in hand before long. And hopefully something like this will never happen again. Wait...did I just say that?

Comment

• My discs came in and my gosh I am shocked that they were cracked through considering the packaging and the shape of the sleeves they arrived in.
                  "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A RUNT SO TINY HE CAN ONLY BE SEEN THROUGH A MAGNIFYING GLASS, YOU JERK!!!!" - Edward Elric

Comment

• Originally posted by Diakia89 View Post
                    My discs came in and my gosh I am shocked that they were cracked through considering the packaging and the shape of the sleeves they arrived in.
                    That sucks. Maybe your mail person REALLY hates you? Hopefully Funi will give you a replacement for your replacements.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art-chan View Post

That sucks. Maybe your mail person REALLY hates you? Hopefully Funi will give you a replacement for your replacements.
                      Oops. It was supposed to say "I'm surprised they weren't cracked." That's what happens when I think faster than I type.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rev. Doc View Post

Evidently Colin Decker the new general manager had to get settled in so that he could go through the backlog of mail and get these sent out. Nobody else seems to be working there...

Is anyone else still awaiting their replacement disks? Perhaps there really is only one person working on these.
                        Avatar: Samson from Banner of the Stars.
                        Nagi-sama Fanclub Member No.0002346

Comment

• Originally posted by SleepyDog View Post

Is anyone else still awaiting their replacement disks? Perhaps there really is only one person working on these.
                          I'm still one of them.

Comment

• I got mine a while ago. But I sent mine in REALLY early. Must be only one person working on them.

Comment

• I sent mine back in March.

Comment

• Originally posted by tboy1992 View Post
                                I sent mine back in March.
                                Well, I can say that they're not going alphabetically by last name because I come in at the end of the alphabet. If they go by first names then I'd be somewhere in the middle...not that we know exactly what determines how they send these out.... Hopefully you'll get yours soon.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X