Crunchyroll / Funimation licenses Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Glorian View Post
    A Funi rep on their Discord channel said that the replacement Re:Zero discs are expected to ship April 16 (per the blu-ray.com forums).
    Well, that's not too far away now, and a nice way to celebrate the end of tax season.
    Avatar: Samson from Banner of the Stars.
    Nagi-sama Fanclub Member No.0002346

Comment

• Any updates?
      "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A RUNT SO TINY HE CAN ONLY BE SEEN THROUGH A MAGNIFYING GLASS, YOU JERK!!!!" - Edward Elric

Comment

• Nothing yet for me; if/when I do get my replacement discs in, I'll post it here for information purposes.

IF they actually shipped them around the 16th, it's been about a week. I don't know what shipping they would use for something like this, or how long it would take to get here, but I'm guessing they'd show up in the next few days. In other words, it's still probably a little too early to draw any conclusions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Glorian View Post
          Nothing yet for me; if/when I do get my replacement discs in, I'll post it here for information purposes.

IF they actually shipped them around the 16th, it's been about a week. I don't know what shipping they would use for something like this, or how long it would take to get here, but I'm guessing they'd show up in the next few days. In other words, it's still probably a little too early to draw any conclusions.
          I'd guess they'll use the cheapest method possible, but who knows? It may also take a while depending on how many people sent in disks AND how many people at Funi are actually working on getting the replacement disks out. It wouldn't surprise me if it was only one person when there's downtime. Maybe I'm just too cynical....

Comment

• Originally posted by Art-chan View Post

. . . . It wouldn't surprise me if it was only one person when there's downtime. ....
            Why does this seem like the most likely scenario? I, like you, hope this is not the case.
            Avatar: Samson from Banner of the Stars.
            Nagi-sama Fanclub Member No.0002346

Comment

• It would be great if Funimation gave us some more communication. That's the least they could do seeing that they are the ones who screwed up with the authoring process that led to producing these BDs with inexcusably bad video quality. I get that it takes time to properly process the new discs and all, but they did give us a timeline and it's well past that point. If there was any reason for the delay, they should have told us by now just what's happening. Things would have been easier if they had just did this like they did for the Code Geass release where we just give them the receipt and they send us replacements just like that, but they made us go through quite a tedious process of packaging the discs and shipping them back ourselves. In any case, I'm still waiting for my Re:Zero replacement discs.
              MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
              Watching: Ingress, Ancient Magus' Bride, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Toonami Stuff
              Simulcasts: FTL, DRO, CQK, RSH, AOT, BSD, FRB, OPM, KYB, FGN, SKS, MLA, SMT, HBS, KOT, MIX, WNL, KMA, FIL, IDM, ISQ, SRG, STW
              The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• Yea still waiting on my replacement discs too. They definitely did not ship them on the 16th since it'd be here already if so considering I live in Dallas.
                My Anime List
                Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

• I just got an email this morning from USPS's Informed Delivery service and it says there is is a package scheduled to arrive Saturday that shipped out from Flower Mound, TX. Could it be the new Re: ZERO discs?
                  "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A RUNT SO TINY HE CAN ONLY BE SEEN THROUGH A MAGNIFYING GLASS, YOU JERK!!!!" - Edward Elric

Comment

• Originally posted by Diakia89 View Post
                    I just got an email this morning from USPS's Informed Delivery service and it says there is is a package scheduled to arrive Saturday that shipped out from Flower Mound, TX. Could it be the new Re: ZERO discs?
                    I still await word...

Comment

• If it is what I think it is, then it's about time. I'm not quite sure what was going on, but nevertheless it's just inexcusable that this happened in the first place. Hopefully, they finally are getting us the Re:Zero discs that should have come out in the first place as somebody forgot to check for quality.
                      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
                      Watching: Ingress, Ancient Magus' Bride, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Toonami Stuff
                      Simulcasts: FTL, DRO, CQK, RSH, AOT, BSD, FRB, OPM, KYB, FGN, SKS, MLA, SMT, HBS, KOT, MIX, WNL, KMA, FIL, IDM, ISQ, SRG, STW
                      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
                        If it is what I think it is, then it's about time. I'm not quite sure what was going on,
                        Evidently Colin Decker the new general manager had to get settled in so that he could go through the backlog of mail and get these sent out. Nobody else seems to be working there...

Comment

• Just looked up the company it is shipping out from (Mainfreight DFW) and the company is right next to FUNimation. I haven't ordered anything from Funimation's online store so I am fairly confident this is the replacement Blu-ray discs.

Comment

• I got my replacement discs today.

Comment

• Originally posted by BalmungHHQ View Post
                              I got my replacement discs today.
                              Those discs don't look like they match the rest of the discs in the sets. Oh well.

Comment

• ...HOLY COW! Miracles DO happen! In all seriousness, good to see they're finally sending out replacements. Hopefully I'll get mine soon.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X