Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "One Room" VR Project: Enter the World of Anime Through VR

Widgets Magazine
    A tad bit off-topic since it doesn't involve physical disc release...

https://otakumode.com/projects/one-room | http://www.crunchyroll.com/oneroom

This crowdfunding project is for the global release of "One Room," a VR anime presented through "your" very own perspective about your everyday life with Yui Hanasaka (voiced by M.A.O), the girl who moved in next door. This project will push the quality limits of smartphone VR content to produce a VR anime that you can explore and touch.

13% of 500,000yen goal
    78 days to go

"One Room" is a short anime that shows the everyday life of the adorable girl next door through first-person. Season one was broadcasted in 2017, and the decision to produce season two has already been made.
    We decided to start this "One Room" VR Project because we would like you to enter the world of "One Room" and become the protagonist!

This is the international crowdfunding project for the development of the "One Room" VR app, which has already raised funds in Japan through Campfire!
    Please lend us your support to explore and experience our high-quality 3D content that is much more than just an anime!

Please be sure to read the "How Funds Will Be Used", "Reward Details", and "FAQ" section carefully before backing.

[...]

How Funds Will Be Used

Funds raised will be used for the production and expansion of the following content:

Estimated retail price & System requirements
    - Title: One Room VR App - Uniform Edition
    - Price: 960 JPY (including tax)
    - Availability: iTunes Store and Google Play Store
    - Compatible OS: iOS 9.0 and later / Android 4.4 and later
    (Position tracking and hand tracking features are expected to only be available on iPhone 6s devices or later running iOS 11 or later. All other devices are expected to be touch operated.)
    Gugenka? from CS-REPORTERS.INC

App is not included in backer rewards. App will be released and sold separately for both backers and non-backers.

Stretch Goals

The stretch goal amounts will be calculated by adding the total raised in this international crowdfunding project to the Japanese project on CAMPFIRE. Please lend us your support!

1 Million JPY: Cook up the Apron Edition [Reached!]
    We will release the Apron Edition, in which Yui will be wearing an apron in all scenes. (Planned to be sold separately. )
    Objects (vegetables and yogurt) exclusive to the Apron Edition will also be featured!

1.5 Million JPY: Uncover the Swimsuit Edition!
    Bringing us to this stretch goal will allow the Swimsuit Edition to be released. (Planned to be sold separately. )
    In this edition, Yui will be dressed in her swimsuit in all scenes.
    Swimsuit Edition exclusive items (water gun, bubbles, sponge) will also be featured!

2 Million JPY: Unlock bonus dialogue while you are resting on her lap in Conversation Mode!
    Additional content for the main app content.

3 Million JPY: Say hello to a life-size AR Yui figure!
    Reaching this stretch goal will allow us to create the world’s first AR figure!
    The figure will be there for you to see at work, at school, or even in the bathroom!
    Help us reach this goal to enjoy a brand new collection experience!

Reward Details

As this crowdfunding project is designed to raise funds for the development of the “One Room” VR app, a download code for the app will not be included in any of the rewards. Only original merchandise will be available. The app is expected to be released in May 2018 through the iTunes Store and Google Play Store.
    The reward in Japanese crowdfunding platform CAMPFIRE includes Admission to the VR app demo event which is expected to be held in Tokyo in April 2018, but this is not included in this international version.
    Images of the clearfile, Tapestry, and Body Pillow Cover are sample images and not final. The original illustration used will be revealed at a later date.

A course

(1) Thank you Letter: Rental agreement
    This thank you letter is a crowdfunding exclusive that features original illustrations. It is based on actual agreements used in Japan.
    (2) Clear file featuring Kantoku's original illustration for the VR app

B course

(3) VR Goggles with special decoration stickers
    & All rewards available in the A course

D course

(5) B2 Tapestry featuring Kantoku's original illustration for the VR app
    & All rewards available in the B course

E course

(6) Body Pillow Cover featuring Kantoku's original illustration for the VR app
    & All rewards available in the D course

F course

(7) Your name featured in the VR app credits
    (8) Copy of the VR app script
    & All rewards available in the E course

G course

(9) Your name featured in the Blu-ray credits of the second season of "One Room" (small font)
    & All rewards available in the F course

H course: Limited to 3 backers

(11) Your name featured in the Blu-ray credits of the second season of "One Room" (large font)
    (10) Your name featured in the television credits of the second season of "One Room"
    & All rewards available in the F course

I course: Limited to 1 backer

(12) Original voice recording by request from Yui Hanasaka, Voice Actress: M.A.O & Copy of the VR app script with M.A.O's signature
    (11) Your name featured in the Blu-ray credits of the second season of "One Room" (large font)
    (10) Your name featured in the television credits of the second season of “One Room”
    (7) Your name featured in the VR app credits
    (6) Body Pillow Cover featuring Kantoku's original illustration for the VR app
    (5) B2 Tapestry featuring Kantoku's original illustration for the VR app
    (3) VR Goggles with special decoration stickers
    (2) Clear file featuring Kantoku's original illustration for the VR app
    (1) Thank you Letter: Rental agreement

FAQ

Before Backing
    Q: How do I ask questions about a project?
    A: Please comment in this page, send us a message through the Contact Us form, or [email protected].

Q: When will I be charged?
    A: You will be charged immediately upon backing the project.

Q: When will rewards be shipped out?
    A: Rewards are scheduled to be shipped out in June 2018.

Q: Are the rewards that ship to Japan and ship internationally different?
    A: No. The available physical rewards are the same. The only difference is the shipping cost.
    The reward in Japanese crowd funding platform CAMPFIRE also includes admission to the VR app demo event which is expected to be held in Tokyo in April 2018, but this is not included in this international version. Please note the reward number "4" as well as "Course C" is omitted from the international crowdfunding project as they refer to the VR app demo event.

Q: Can I back multiple rewards?
    A: You can, but not all at once. Please back them one at a time (they will end up being separate transactions and shipments).

Q: I noticed that all prices are displayed in Japanese Yen. If I am paying with foreign currency, how will exchange rates affect my payment?
    A: Rates may differ between credit card companies. Please contact your credit card company for further information.

Q: Why can’t I click the “Reserve” button?
    A: Please ensure that you have filled out your payment method and shipping information and try again.

Q: Will only backers be able to play the game?
    A: The app is expected to be released in May 2018 through the iTunes Store and Google Play Store for both backers and non-backers. App is not part of the reward, and will need to be purchased upon release.

After Backing
    Q: Where can we indicate what name we wanted listed in the credits?
    A: After the project ends, we will contact those who have backed courses F, G, H, and I with more details about how you can register your name.

Q: Will the rewards be available for purchase outside of the project?
    A: All reward items are exclusive to the Japanese and international crowdfunding projects.

Shipping
    Q: How will my rewards be shipped?
    A: Rewards will be shipped directly from Japan by Tokyo Otaku Mode, which has experience in shipping products to over 130 different countries. Rewards will be shipped by Air Small Packet Registered.

Q: Do I need to pay for shipping costs?
    A: The cost of shipping is included in the price of each reward, so you will not need to pay for shipping. For fairness, reward prices are the same regardless of the country you reside in.

Q: Will I need to pay any additional import duties, VAT, customs taxes, or local handling fees when receiving my reward?
    A: Depending on your country’s customs laws, you may be required to pay a tax before obtaining your package. In some areas, such as the United Kingdom and France, the local postal service may charge an extra handling fee for processing packages affected by customs taxes. Payment of customs taxes and any possible handling fees is the responsibility of the purchaser.

Q: Can I change the shipping address for my backed projects?
    A: Yes. You can edit your shipping address from your My Page.

Q: What happens if I don’t receive my rewards or if my rewards arrive damaged?
    A: Please send us a message through the Contact Us inquiry form, or [email protected].
Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine
Working...
X