Widgets Magazine

What US Anime Releases Did You Get? (January 2018)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] What US Anime Releases Did You Get? (January 2018)

Widgets Magazine
    The calendar has turned to a new year, and that also means a new one of these purchase threads. Here is the first of 12 for the year 2018, and as usual the drill for this thread is quite simple as it always has been. That is, let us know what you have purchased and what you ordered to be received in February and beyond. And by receiving, go by when your stuff ships out as opposed to actually getting it in your hands.

So for me, I'm due to receive the remnants of my holiday sale orders with the Chunibyo Heart Throb LE and The Perfect Insider BD, while I preordered the Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress LE that will be coming later this month. I also plan on placing a preorder and will get stuff depending on what Right Stuf sales are going on.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nene Yoshiro, Toilet-bound Hanako-kun
    Watching: Luck & Logic, Soul Link, Happiness, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: FGO, MHA, MJN, CHF, HIQ, TOA-R, ISQ, YUC, YKN, IIV, EIZ, SET, IBG, SML, OBD, JSH, RKO, SRW, PMM, INS
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Man, it?s good to be back. Here?s what I?ve got for this month:

Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress Season 1 (Blu-Ray+DVD Combo L.E.)
    Sword Art Online The Movie: Ordinal Scale (Blu-Ray)
    Shakugan no Shana Season 3 (Blu-Ray+DVD Combo S.A.V.E. Edition)

Pre-Order
    Attack On Titan Season 2 (Blu-Ray+DVD Combo)

That?s all for now, bring on next month!
    Last edited by Animeman2; 01-19-2018, 05:18 PM. Reason: Updates
    "Well I can't understand any of this, everybody in Japan is either a 10-year-old girl or a monster." Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
    Currently Watching: Demon Slayer, My Hero Academia (S4), Food Wars! (S2), BOFURI, Sorcerous Stabber Orphen (2020) & Isekai Quartet (S2).
    Finish Watching:
    Fire Force (S1), Dr. Stone (S1), Konosuba (S2), To Love-Ru (S1) & Food Wars! (S1).

Comment

Just got shipping confirmation for this today:

Kabaneri Of The Iron Fortress Season 1 Limited Edition Blu-Ray/DVD

And seeing that it was available for a ridiculously low price on the Crunchyroll Store that I decided to get it even though I wasn't really serious about getting it:

Interviews With Monster Girls Blu-Ray/DVD
      Simulcasts: FGO, MHA, MJN, CHF, HIQ, TOA-R, ISQ, YUC, YKN, IIV, EIZ, SET, IBG, SML, OBD, JSH, RKO, SRW, PMM, INS
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

My Neighbors the Yamadas
        My Top Anime | Manga
        My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
        My FP Reviews | Twitter
        FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

I bought a lot of anime during Right Stuf's holidays sale. As a result I plan to buy very few things in 2018. My only pre-ordered items are Flip Flappers LE, Attack on Titan 2 RE and Beautiful Dreamer BD.

Comment

January is in the books for purchases, and here's everything I got and ordered for February and beyond:

Received
            ​​​​​​Kabaneri Of The Iron Fortress Season 1 Limited Edition Blu-Ray/DVD
            ​​​​​​Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions Heart Throb Premium Edition Blu-Ray/DVD Box Set
            ​​​​​​The Perfect Insider Blu-Ray

Ordered
            Interviews With Monster Girls Blu-Ray/DVD
            Yuri!!! On ICE Limited Edition Blu-Ray/DVD

Comment

These are all the anime releases I received during January. My list always includes imports because that is usually the majority of my monthly purchases - although January does include many more US releases than normal because of titles ordered from the Holiday Sales arriving this month, and all the GKids Studio Ghibli releases coming out.

January
              1/5 Gosick Part 1 [BD/DVD]
              1/5 Joker Game [BD/DVD]
              1/5 Ghost in the Shell Innocence Music Video Anthology LE [Limited Edition] [DVD]
              1/5 Chaika the Coffin Princess Complete Series [BD]
              1/5 Scrapped Princess [BD/DVD]
              1/8 Snow White with the Red Hair Season 2 [BD/DVD]
              1/8 The Vision of Escaflowne Part 2 [BD/DVD]
              1/11 AJIN: Demi-Human Season 1 [AllTheAnime Exclusive][Collector's Edition][UK Import BD + A3 Poster]
              1/11 GANGSTA. [Limited Collector's Edition][UK Import BD]
              1/11 Sword of the Stranger [Limited Collector's Edition][UK Import BD/DVD]
              1/16 Whisper of the Heart [BD/DVD]
              1/16 The Cat Returns [BD/DVD]
              1/16 My Neighbors the Yamadas [BD/DVD]
              1/22 Blue Exorcist Kyoto Saga Volume 1 [Aniplex BD]
              1/22 Fate/Grand Order First Order [Aniplex BD]

Comment

Another light month for me. Though both things that did arrive were pretty expensive so it balances out I guess, Didn't place any orders this month.

Received:
                -NEKOPARA OVA Limited Edition Blu-ray Box Set (Kickstarter)

Other Ordered:
                -Perfect Grade Gundam Exia (Lighting Model)
                My Anime List
                Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine
                Working...
                X