• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Crunchyroll / Funimation licenses KONOHANA KITAN

Widgets Magazine
    https://www.funimation.com/simuldubs
    https://www.funimation.com/blog/2017...nnow-fall-2017

KONOHANA KITAN
    Coming to FunimationNow SimulDub - Fall 2017!

Tucked away in a village inhabited by yokai, there's a beautiful hot spring inn waiting to greet travelers from all over. Working here are several cute fox mononoke, including their newest employee, Yuzu. Clumsy and a little oblivious, Yuzu is learning what it takes to work in this high-class inn while charming everyone around her!
    Last edited by WTK; 09-17-2018, 03:34 PM.

I was pretty sure that this would be a Sentai license as Funimation typically doesn't go after shows like these, and it fits in perfectly with the type of shows that Sentai has been going after lately.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Haru, My Roommate is a Cat
    Watching: And Yet the Town Moves, Super Sonico, Hayate the Combat Butler season 2, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: FTL, TOA-I, TSL, SAO, KTF, CQK, KMF, DAL, TSH, PNL, More TBD
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Simuldub to premiere on 10/22 at 3:00 pm CT.
      Avatar: Superboy from Young Justice.

My MAL Profile, Tumblr

Comment

Konohana Kitan - Official SimulDub Clip - Sakura

Comment

Eps 1 uploaded on Dec 16 by CR: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...Ofzl1TCfb_ADLf

Comment

via Funimation Shop & TRSI:

KONOHANA KITAN: Complete Collection (Blu-ray/DVD) - 300 minutes - $64.98 - 12/11/18
            - https://www.funimation.com/shop/home...ombo-bld-00783
            Special Features: Next Episode Previews, Textless Opening & Closing Songs, Trailers

Comment

KONOHANA KITAN - Official Trailer - Own it 12/11

Comment

So I wonder if this actually sold incredibly well, or was just highly under printed. It went "out of stock" from TSRI very quickly after release (thanks to the sale), and I ordered my copy with a batch buy shortly after it did. I figured it would be replenished by now, but still waiting. Looks like it might be a full second printing by Funi? (Sure hope it still has a slip cover by then...)

Comment

Did anyone get a copy from Rightstuf? Release date came and went over a month ago and it's never shown in stock while everywhere else I look shows it in stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Endymion View Post
                    Did anyone get a copy from Rightstuf? Release date came and went over a month ago and it's never shown in stock while everywhere else I look shows it in stock.
                    I ordered it about a week after release date, during the Holiday Sale. It was showing as out of stock then, and haven't seen it come in stock since. I finally got (partial shipment) some of the other stuff in my holiday order today.

Comment

I can confirm that we sold out of our allotted quantity shortly after it was made available. We're still waiting for a replenishment but don't have a date as of yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Digi_Michael View Post

I can confirm that we sold out of our allotted quantity shortly after it was made available. We're still waiting for a replenishment but don't have a date as of yet.
                        Darn, was hoping it would be soon. I guess I'll go with "Funi printed a low number, didn't think it would be such a hit".

Comment

Now into February and Funimation still hasn't sent RightStuf anymore stock for this. Wonder if they'll even have a slipcover at that point. Hopefully they don't pull a Sentai and go out of print on it already.

Comment

Now into February and Funimation still hasn't sent RightStuf anymore stock for this. Wonder if they'll even have a slipcover at that point. Hopefully they don't pull a Sentai and go out of print on it already.
                            Guaranteed it won't have a slipcover. Already seen several copies including ones from rightstuf without one.

Comment

Well, it finally shipped. Site still says out of stock, so they probably just got enough to cover some/all of remaining orders.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X