Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] New This Week: Releases for the Week of September 5th, 2017

Widgets Magazine
    In accordance to the U.S. Anime Releases thread, the following poll lists the releases that are officially scheduled to street this week. Please select the item(s) you are planning to buy this week, have on order, will receive as a crowdfunding reward, won in a contest, or have already bought. If you don't plan to have any of the above titles this week but are planning to get at least one of them later on, select "I'm planning/will buy at least one of the releases at some point". Otherwise, select "None of the above".

If you have made a mistake in voting or bought something else on this week's slate after voting, please leave a post with the corrections you would like made.

---

Last week...

Pick of the Week for August 27th is Ushio & Tora (TV): Complete Collection (Blu-ray) with 4 votes.

Hall of Fame: (of 29 votes)

Ushio & Tora (TV): Complete Collection 20.58%
    - Blu-ray / DVD Combo LE (8.82%)
    - Blu-ray (11.76%)
    - DVD (0.00%)

---

Poll Question: Will you ask for help from the wellspring of wisdom or seek suggestions from the Good Witch of the West for what to get this week?
    Fairy Tail Collection 9 (Blu-ray/DVD)
    6.52%
    Good Witch of the West (Blu-ray)
    10.87%
    Good Witch of the West (DVD)
    2.17%
    Gosick Part 2 (Blu-ray/DVD)
    28.26%
    Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam A New Translation (Blu-ray)
    2.17%
    Regalia The Three Sacred Stars (Blu-ray/DVD)
    4.35%
    Tsukiuta The Animation (Blu-ray/DVD)
    2.17%
    The Heroic Legend of Arslan Season 2 (Blu-ray/DVD)
    8.70%
    I'm planning/will buy at least one of the releases at some point.
    8.70%
    None of the above.
    26.09%

The poll is expired.

Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
    Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

Nothing, nada, zip, zero, zilch for me this week. They are longshots, but Arslan and Gosick are potential buys down the road. Nevertheless, the quietness continues.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Main, Ascendance of a Bookworm
    Watching: Gundam 00, Dorohedoro, Medaka Box, Golden Wind
    Simulcasts: HZG, DKD, FRB, KGY, TOA-R, OGF, 8NT, ART, BNA, GLP. KKG, LSN, SKT, SBA, YFM, TOG, WLN, A3A, PCR, SHV
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Gosick for me this week.
      Good Witch of the West is possible, seeing how many other Hal Film Maker shows I already own.

Comment

Looks like nothing for me this week...
        Summer strawberries Ana & Matsuri || my avatar library
        ~ Currently Watching: Little Witch Academia; Leviathan -the last defense-; Gundam Build Divers Re:Rise
        ~ Last Watched: Boogiepop Phantom; Non Non Biyori Vacation; Ultraman; Boogiepop and Others; SSSS.GRIDMAN
        homepageblogreviewsanilistkitsu

Comment

Gosick Part 2 (Blu-ray/DVD) and The Heroic Legend of Arslan Season 2 (Blu-ray/DVD) for the future, but I haven't gotten the previous installments of those series yet, so nothing immediately.
          My Top Anime | Manga
          My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
          My FP Reviews | Twitter
          FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Nothing right now... I may check into Gosick and Good Witch eventually. As for Arslan, I went with the two UK Season 1 chipboard collector's box sets rather than the plain-jane US standard releases, so I'll most likely be doing the UK sets for Season 2, if they match the first season sets.

Comment

Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam A New Translation (Blu-ray)
              The Heroic Legend of Arslan Season 2 (Blu-ray/DVD)
              Formerly "Mazinkaizer" at AOD

Comment

It should be a surprise to no one that I got Gosick Part 2 this week. It is my sole pick up from the offerings this week, and that will remain true in the future as well for these titles.
                Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
                Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

Comment

I'll definitely be grabbing Arslan S2 sometime down the road (need a S3). Still sucks Funi didn't give it a LE/CE.
                  My Anime List
                  Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

Gosick pt 2 this week. Victorique and Kazuya make such a great pairing! I just wish this set had gotten more love in its release, by way of a limited edition offering of some sort. But Funimation did rescue and release it from its limbo (thanks for naught, Bandai USA), so I'm glad I can add a physical release of this to my library.

I'm interested in Regalia, but I need to learn more (or preview some episodes) before I plan a purchase of that title.
                    Avatar: Samson from Banner of the Stars.
                    Nagi-sama Fanclub Member No.0002346

Comment

Nothing for me this week.
                      Avatar: Sakura Amamiya (Sakura Wars the Animation)
                      Blu-ray.com / MAL /Games / Figures
                      Moderator Patrol Route: Movie & TV Discussions, Questioning Fandom

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                      Widgets Magazine
                      Working...
                      X