Widgets Magazine

Aniplex of America licenses Re:CREATORS ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aniplex of America licenses Re:CREATORS ?

Widgets Magazine
    Hmm...

https://hiroko.otakon.com/events_sch...ID=28&id=50577 (Otakon)
    RE: CREATORS and Creating Featuring Ei Aoki [I][G][J]

Aniplex of America is proud to present a special conversation and Q&A session with acclaimed director Ei Aoki! Join us as we talk about his latest series the genre melding RE: CREATORS, delve into his past works and find out what other projects are coming from Studio TROYCA.

Noooooooooo I was really hoping to be able to afford this one
    My Anime List
    YouTube <- I do collection Videos
    Avatar: from BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad

Comment

Well, the first shoe dropped when Aniplex licensed Fate/Apocrypha as that is their first license in which they have no control of the streaming rights. When I saw Ei Aoki as a guest, I knew it was coming and it will likely be the case seeing that Aniplex is hosting this panel, and the discussion is mostly on Re:Creators. Now that Henry Goto has taken a new position in the Japanese branch that now having wide exposure will not be a barrier to licensing with the new leadership at AoA, but they might have to change some other things to find their new ideal business model in the face of Amazon getting more aggressive. After that, I expect Saekano Flat and Magi: Adventure of Sinbad licenses to shortly follow seeing that nobody currently has the license for those shows and Aniplex of Japan is not letting anybody else have them.
      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Kizuna Kazayama, The Rising of the Shield Hero
      Watching: Love Live!, Buddy Complex, Blue Period, Wonder Egg Priority
      Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

It's still unclear what involvement AoA has with the series. In addition to the Otakon panel, they are also promoting it (banner, promo card): LINK / LINK.

EDIT: not sure what happened when I moved the posts (duplicates showed up).

Comment

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine
        Working...
        X