Widgets Magazine

Discotek Media licenses Cyborg 009: The Cyborg Soldier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AWESOMENESS on a STICK (or Blu-Ray in this case)! Glad I'll finally get to see it,

Comment

I loved watching this show on Toonami when I was a kid and will absolutely buy it. I've been waiting years to finally pick it up after Sony canceled the original release after only 8 episodes. I've never picked up an SD BD disc, and I wish this had a DVD option (BD players automatically upscale SD content on DVDs but not BDs for some reason), but it's still mine.

This is pretty significant since the entire series was dubbed, but the last few dubbed episodes have never seen the light of day.
      Avatar: Ryoga Hibiki from Ranma 1/2

Comment

https://twitter.com/worldofcrap/stat...89288060047360 (June 27)
        For everyone trying in vain to get Cyborg 009 or any other @discotekmedia discs... unfortunately the absolute clusterfuck of their distributor moving warehouses months ago continues to fuck clusters. DT is working hard on solutions, hopefully it’ll be over soon.

Comment

For anyone who's interested. I got an email from Deep Discount saying my copy of Cyborg 009 was just shipped, so there are some copies out there in the wild.
          Mind you, since I don't live in the states it'll be a week or two before I can actually watch the show, but I'm glad it's on the way. I haven't seen the series since... 2006 I think. The 'God's War' episodes actually aired in my neck of the woods too. Really looking for to watching it again.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine
          Working...
          X