Widgets Magazine

ARIA franchise (Blu-ray & English dub via Kickstarter)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DANG that book is THICK! It looks awesome and I can't wait to get my copy!

Comment

• https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/2740053

We're so happy to announce that the book proof has arrived! It is SO beautiful! We made everyone a video so that you can check it out.

This exclusive Kickstarter book is hardback and, since it's a limited edition, it features a unique number on the back in silver foil. Inside is all of the original information from the DVD booklets, now colorized and reorganized to make a bit more sense. You'll see amazing production sketches from the show (we just love these), line art, behind the scenes interviews (including the interview with the English voice actors!), and so much amazing art!

We can't wait to be able to ship this out to everyone!! We expect that the full run should arrive in our warehouse somewhere around the end of next month. We'll let you know when it arrives!

- Kris

Comment

• That book is just extremely thick. No wonder it costs quite a lot, but they did an amazing job making sure that it's a premium quality item for this amazing show. I can't wait to get this (though I only got this and the first season as I decided to wait until the BDs go on sale to the public seeing that I can wait and don't care about the reversible sleeve that's exclusive to backers, and I only wanted the artbox and this book that's exclusive to backers). I'll have a great time reading it and looking at all the pretty things in this show.
        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nene Yoshiro, Toilet-bound Hanako-kun
        Watching: Luck & Logic, Soul Link, Happiness, Toonami Stuff
        Simulcasts: FGO, MHA, MJN, CHF, HIQ, TOA-R, ISQ, YUC, YKN, IIV, EIZ, SET, IBG, SML, OBD, JSH, RKO, SRW, PMM, INS
        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• Just watched through all of the Arietta, Origination, and Avvenire Blu-rays and extras, so I'm very excited to see this massive, gorgeous book, and can't wait to get it.
          My Top Anime | Manga
          My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
          My FP Reviews | Twitter
          FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

• https://youtu.be/y0sZ3-B5Phw

Now streaming on YouTube via Nozomi Entertainmant -

Aria the Animation Season 1 Episode 1 (Sub): That Wonderful Miracle…

Comment

• via TRS (general release)I:

- ARIA The NATURAL, Part 2 (Blu-ray) - 325 minutes - $39.99 - 5/5/20
              Aria The Natural contains episodes 14-26 of the anime's second season directed by Junichi Sato.

Special Features: Roundtable Discussions, English Cast Commentary, Cast Reflections on ARIA The NATURAL, Director Discussion on ARIA The NATURAL, Clean Ending 2, and U.S. Trailer.
              Last edited by WTK; 03-14-2020, 10:40 AM.

Comment

• https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/2769947

The ARIA Guidebook Has Arrived!

Hello all,

The final piece of the ARIA Kickstarter has arrived! The Guidebooks are in, and they'll be shipping out shortly. They came out great - a fitting last hurrah for this ARIA release!

Again, thank you so much for all your support through this ARIA Kickstarter. It's been a wonderful journey, and we hope that you continue to treasure ARIA for years to come!

Until next time, arrivederci~!

-Judy, Producer

Comment

• My copy already shipped. WHOO-HOO!!

Comment

• Hoping my copy ships soon. It'll be the perfect conclusion to this Kickstarter.
                    My Top Anime | Manga
                    My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
                    My FP Reviews | Twitter
                    FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

• Anyone not got the guidebook shipped yet? I otherwise was going to be pretty patient on this, but... now I've been hoping this would ship quickly so I could get a partial shipment at Right Stuf of several other orders that have been held up for a while. I had planned on a partial ship happening by now when I made those orders initially, but Yen and Seven Seas keep delaying the release dates of one or two things after I've ordered. It all adds up to a rather irritating situation.

Comment

• ^ FWIW, I got my S/H notification email earlier today.

Comment

• Originally posted by EmperorBrandon View Post
                          Anyone not got the guidebook shipped yet? I otherwise was going to be pretty patient on this, but... now I've been hoping this would ship quickly so I could get a partial shipment at Right Stuf of several other orders that have been held up for a while. I had planned on a partial ship happening by now when I made those orders initially, but Yen and Seven Seas keep delaying the release dates of one or two things after I've ordered. It all adds up to a rather irritating situation.
                          I can confirm the warehouse is working as quickly as possible to get those packed and shipped out to customers. 😀

Comment

• Originally posted by Digi_Michael View Post

I can confirm the warehouse is working as quickly as possible to get those packed and shipped out to customers. 😀
                            Sorry if I came off overly frustrated. I did get my shipping notice just today. I was under a mistaken impression, though, since my previous Aria shipments triggered partial shipments, and this one didn't. Which means I'll probably just have to wait out two more months before I finally get a shipment on my other anticipated books.

Comment

• I got my copy today. It's really nice

Comment

• Not listed on TRSI yet...

general release

ARIA The ORIGINATION / ARIA The OVA ~ARIETTA~ / ARIA The AVVENIRE (Blu-ray) - 494 minutes - $64.99 - 6/2/20
                                - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B085RS9J51
                                Special Features: Cast and Director Discussions, English Cast Commentary, SATOJUN's ''Venice, I m Sorry!'' Returns, Picture Dramas, Clean Closing, and U.S. Trailer

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X