Widgets Magazine

What US Anime Releases Did You Get? (February 2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] What US Anime Releases Did You Get? (February 2017)

Widgets Magazine
    With January 2017 in the books, it's onto the second month of the year as the calendar just turned to February. While the month is new, the procedure is not as always, let everybody here know what anime purchases you made whether it be something you received or placed an order for that will arrive in March or later. It's quite simple and something that has been done a bazillion or so times already.

As for me, I placed a preorder for the Noragami Aragato LE that is scheduled to be released sometime this month so at the moment, so I can expect to get that this month. As for what else I get will depend on what sales come on Right Stuf like always, as well as what gets solicited.
    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nene Yoshiro, Toilet-bound Hanako-kun
    Watching: Luck & Logic, Soul Link, Happiness, Toonami Stuff
    Simulcasts: FGO, MHA, MJN, CHF, HIQ, TOA-R, ISQ, YUC, YKN, IIV, EIZ, SET, IBG, SML, OBD, JSH, RKO, SRW, PMM, INS
    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Re: What US Anime Releases Did You Get? (February 2017)

I pre-ordered the following from the Discotek/Eastern Star sale from TRSI last week:

- 5 Centimeters Per Second
    - Actually, I Am...
    - School Days

All three are scheduled to street on February 28, but I expect that they'll arrive at my home a bit earlier as it's usually the case with anything I pre-order from TRSI.
    Currently Watching | MAL Profile
    Let's make anime great again!

Comment

Color Key: Order Date / Receive Date / Release Date of a pre-order OR an in-stock order Not Yet Received (NYR)

February Purchases
      2/6 2/10 Ghost In The Shell 2: Innocence Music Video Anthology [Special Edition][DVD+CD]
      2/8 2/11 Hakuoki ~Demon of the Fleeting Blossom~ A Memory of Snow Flowers OVA [DVD]
      2/8 2/11 Hakuoki ~Demon of the Fleeting Blossom~ Record of the Jade Blood Season 2 [BD]
      2/8 2/11 Children Who Chase Lost Voices - Sentai Selects [BD]
      2/21 3/6 Full Metal Panic Seasons 1-3 with Art Box [alltheanime.com Exclusive - Limited to 300][UK Import BD]

Previous month's orders Due / Received in February:
      1/14 2/9 Osamu Tezukas Metropolis [Limited Edition SteelBook][UK Import BD]
      1/9 1/30 Claymore [Collector's Edition][UK Import BD]

Pending Kickstarter Releases:
      3/7/2014 2/16 Mai Mai Miracle Hardcover Art Book [Collector's Edition][Kickstarter BD/DVD]
      9/7/2014 FEB Under the Dog "Operations Officer" $500 Tier [Collector's Edition][Kickstarter BD/DVD + CD][$200 refund on 2/9 for cancelled Anthea Figure]
      3/6/2016 FEB? Riding Bean High Octane Edition "Premium" $50 Tier [Kickstarter BD]
      3/2/2016 FEB? Skip Beat! "Style Squad" $300 Tier [Limited Edition][Kickstarter BD/DVD]
      Last edited by t-Roy; 02-22-2017, 08:23 AM.

Comment

February is a big month for me. Lots of titles I finally got around to ordering and a couple pre orders to come.

So far bought and received:

Noragami Limited Edition (OOP everwhere but somehow funi's store still had some in stock)
        Non Non Biyori (TV and Repeat)
        Amagi Brilliant Park Premium Edition
        Tokyo Ravens Limited Edition (Had the reg. edition but wanted the nice box to house both sets in)
        Blue Spring Ride
        One Week Friends
        Girls Und Panzer TV

Still to ship/arrive:

Sabagebu!
        Little Busters EX
        Tamako Market
        Snow White with the Red Hair Season 1
        Erased Part 1 and 2.

Pre Ordered:

Ghost in the Shell SAC/2nd Gig blu rays
        Kyousougiga
        Noragami Aragoto Limited Edition

Needless to say, I won't be buying for a little while longer to give my wallet time to recuperate.

Comment

Here's what I've got for this month:

Blood Blockade Battlefront Complete Collection (Blu-Ray+DVD Combo LE)

That's all for now, bring on next month!😎
          Last edited by Animeman2; 02-07-2017, 01:30 AM. Reason: Updates
          "Well I can't understand any of this, everybody in Japan is either a 10-year-old girl or a monster." Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
          Currently Watching: Demon Slayer, My Hero Academia (S4), Food Wars! (S2), BOFURI, Sorcerous Stabber Orphen (2020) & Isekai Quartet (S2).
          Finish Watching:
          Fire Force (S1), Dr. Stone (S1), Konosuba (S2), To Love-Ru (S1) & Food Wars! (S1).

Comment

Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence Blu-Ray + DVD
            Level E The Complete Series (SAVE Edition) Blu-Ray
            Nichijou: My Ordinary Life Blu-Ray + DVD
            Last edited by Chihiro Fujisaki; 02-28-2017, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Ghost in the Shell 2 Innocence Blu-ray/DVD + UV
              Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex Blu-ray
              Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig Blu-ray
              Nichijou Blu-ray/DVD
              My Top Anime | Manga
              My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
              My FP Reviews | Twitter
              FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Hunter X Hunter Set 2 Blu-ray
                Hunter X Hunter Set 2 GWP
                Rurouni Kenshin Part III The Legend Ends Blu-ray/DVD + UV
                My Top Anime | Manga
                My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
                My FP Reviews | Twitter
                FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Assassination Classroom Season 2 Part 1 Blu-ray/DVD
                  My Top Anime | Manga
                  My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
                  My FP Reviews | Twitter
                  FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

So with the Viz manga sale lasting through the end of February, that pretty much means I have just about wrapped up my purchases for this month and if the next sale happens to be for something worthwhile, chances are that I'll probably make the order in March. So with that, here's a quick rundown of my February in purchases.

Received
                    Noragami Aragoto Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD

Ordered
                    My Hero Academia Season 1 Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD
                    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nene Yoshiro, Toilet-bound Hanako-kun
                    Watching: Luck & Logic, Soul Link, Happiness, Toonami Stuff
                    Simulcasts: FGO, MHA, MJN, CHF, HIQ, TOA-R, ISQ, YUC, YKN, IIV, EIZ, SET, IBG, SML, OBD, JSH, RKO, SRW, PMM, INS
                    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

My swag for February:

Berserk Complete Collection (Remastered) (Media Blasters release)
                      Magic Knight Rayearth Memorial Collection
                      The Galaxy Railways-a letter from the abandoned planet-
                      The Galaxy Railways-The Complete Series (S.A.V.E. Edition)
                      Darling
                      Turn "A" Gundam Collection II
                      Osamu Tezuka's "Metropolis" (Tri-Star release)
                      Avatar: Bokuto's Best Partners, Natsumi Tsujimoto & Miyuki Kobayakawa (You're Under Arrest!)
                      Blu-ray.com / MAL /Games / Figures
                      Moderator Patrol Route: Movie & TV Discussions, Questioning Fandom

Comment

Arrived today: Girls und Panzer TV Blu-ray

Pre-ordered: Nadesico TV Blu-ray

Comment

I filled out my orders from the Right Stuf holiday sales with a few pre-orders, and they shipped this month. Combined with something I received from a Kickstarter pledge, I wound up getting:

Nichijou (It's troubling that preordering from Funimation has to be treated as a gamble around here these days, but with Nichijou I was willing to take it...)
                          Lupin the Third Part 2 collection 1 (After jumping from the "green jacket" first series to The Woman Called Fujiko Mine and the recent "blue jacket" series, I headed back to the 1970s...)
                          Under the Dog (I had wondered about having given my post office box address after hearing Right Stuf was handling fulfilment for the Kickstarter rewards, but it did wind up shipping up here via mail. A Blu-Ray is more than I got from the Funimation Escaflowne Kickstarter; the box set I had pledged for from it never materialized...)

Comment

I've received a quite a few things throughtout the month (mostly from Rightstuf)

Scrapped Princess BD/DVD

Noragami Aragoto Season 2 Blu-ray/DVD
                            Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion Collector's Ed Blu-ray

Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid Blu-ray Complete Series (Hyb) - Anime Classics
                            Danganronpa Blu-ray/DVD SAVE Edition
                            Escaflowne The Movie Blu-ray/DVD
                            Fairy Tail Part 20 Blu-ray/DVD
                            Fairy Tail Part 21 Blu-ray/DVD
                            Fairy Tail Part 22 Blu-ray/DVD
                            Noragami Season 1 DVD/BD (Hyb)
                            One Piece Collection 17 DVD Uncut
                            One Piece Collection 18 DVD Uncut
                            Sankarea: Undying Love DVD/Blu-ray Complete Series (Hyb)
                            The Vision of Escaflowne Part 1 Blu-ray/DVD - I did consider getting the Collectors Edition but I just couldn't talk myself into it in the end.
                            The Vision of Escaflowne Part 2 Blu-ray/DVD
                            Wolf's Rain Blu-ray/DVD

Magic Knight Rayearth Complete Collection Blu-ray - I actually preordered this the day it was put up on the TRSI website and just received it Feb 1st.

Comment

Pretty light month for me. Unfortunately, UTD didn't make it this month, though it should be here in the next week or two. That Kickstarter came to a close just in time for another one to start. Decided to make another anime Kickstarter pledge. Placed two preorders at Rightstuf for OPM and Steins;Gate Movie (bout dang time) both of which I've been really looking forward to for quite some time now. And last but not least, my sole set that I actually received this month came in from my order at the tail end of January.

Received:
                              -Bleach Set 2 (Blu-ray)

Ordered:
                              -NEKOPARA OVA Limited Edition Blu-ray Box Set (Kickstarter)
                              -One-Punch Man: Complete Series (Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD Combo)
                              -Steins;Gate The Movie: Load Region of Déjà vu (Blu-ray/DVD Combo)
                              My Anime List
                              Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X