X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://twitter.com/hidiveofficial/s...42117425676289
    We have plenty of apps in the works!

Comment

Good. I was going to ask about that. I signed up, but prefer watching on iPad, Android tablet. Hopefully, there will Chromecast support, Xbone, PS4 apps as well.
      Avatar: Shimarin from Laid Back Camo.

Comment

I assumed this was the case, as TAN online staff stated they had apps they were working on. It seems much of the online staff simply transferred from one site to the other.

Comment

Using the service overseas seems quite a bit problematic:
          While the only exclusive title here is "Mezzo" (from ADV), it is restricted as "premium only". But Premium is unavaiable in my region...
          (It would be unfair to charge the full price when less than 10 of several hundred titles are avaiable. But locking users out isn't ok either)

Looking at their advertisements I should go and search the next forest that has free WiFi:
          http://i.imgur.com/2oLJTzK.jpg

Does someone know where Premium is avaiable outside US/CA ?
          Sorry, due to licensing limitations, videos are unavailable in your region.

Comment

Seems this will become the Sentai streaming platform. If the Anime Strike simulcasts eventually find their way onto Hidive after it finishes it's run (or maybe when they're solicited), that would be swell and I can see it being a nice compliment to Funi and CR. I'm guessing Sentai will be slowly moving all their catalog shows over from Hulu to here too. Hope the site/apps turn out good and the platform takes off.
            My Anime List
            Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
              HIDIVE? Acquires ?Anonymous Noise? for International Streaming

HOUSTON, TX, JUNE 22, 2017 - HIDIVE? will soon begin streaming the heart-pounding shoujo drama, Anonymous Noise.

Episodes of Anonymous Noise will be available to stream on HIDIVE.com in June 2017 in the following territories:

Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Falkland Islands, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela.

Comment

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
                HIDIVE ACQUIRES SWORD ORATORIA: IS IT WRONG TO TRY TO PICK UP GIRLS IN A DUNGEON? ON THE SIDE FOR INTERNATIONAL STREAMING

HOUSTON, TX, JUNE 22, 2017 - HIDIVE will soon begin streaming *Sword Oratoria: Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? On the Side*.

Episodes of Sword Oratoria: Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? On the Side will be available to stream on HIDIVE.com in June 2017 in the following territories:

United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Falkland Islands, Guyana, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Puerto Rico, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Martin, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela, Guyana, Peru, Netherlands, Aruba, Curacao, Saint Maarten, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Iceland, Greenland, Syria, Faroe Islands

Comment

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
                  HIDIVE ACQUIRES ARMED GIRL'S MACHIAVELLISM FOR INTERNATIONAL STREAMING

HOUSTON, TX, JUNE 22, 2017 - HIDIVE will soon begin streaming *Armed Girl?s Machiavellism*, a story about a young man?s misadventures in a school (literally) ruled by weapon-wielding girls!

Episodes of Armed Girl?s Machiavellism will be available to stream on HIDIVE.com in June 2017 in the following territories:

United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Argentina, Bolivia, Belize, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela

Comment

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
                    HIDIVE ACQUIRES SAGRADA RESET FOR INTERNATIONAL STREAMING

HOUSTON, TX, JUNE 22, 2017 - HIDIVE will soon begin streaming Sagrada Reset.

Episodes of Sagrada Reset will be available to stream on HIDIVE.com in June 2017 in the following territories:

UK, Ireland, South Africa, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Argentina, Bolivia, Belize, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela

Comment

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
                      HIDIVE BETA ACQUIRES STREAMING RIGHTS TO "GATE" ENGLISH DUB

HOUSTON, TX, JUNE 23, 2017 - HIDIVE LLC has acquired the streaming rights to the English dub of *GATE*, produced by Sentai Filmworks!

The English dub of the series launches on Friday, June 30, 2017. Premium HIDIVE members will be able to stream new episodes of the 24-episodes series every Friday at 12:00 PM CT exclusively on HIDIVE?s anime streaming service beta.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                        FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
                        HIDIVE BETA ACQUIRES STREAMING RIGHTS TO "GATE" ENGLISH DUB

HOUSTON, TX, JUNE 23, 2017 - HIDIVE LLC has acquired the streaming rights to the English dub of *GATE*, produced by Sentai Filmworks!

The English dub of the series launches on Friday, June 30, 2017. Premium HIDIVE members will be able to stream new episodes of the 24-episodes series every Friday at 12:00 PM CT exclusively on HIDIVE?s anime streaming service beta.
                        Good to see that they are putting up dubs before release of the Blu-ray sets. I wonder if Monster Musume will be acquired soon.

Comment

I'm definitely liking what Sentai is doing getting the dub streamed before it's released on BD, which is a far cry from what they have been doing with TAN when they didn't put dubs on until well after the BDs got released (and dubs from the last two years or so never got put up there). In any case, I'm looking to subscribe to the service as it is really cheap compared to everybody else, and I would have to think that the huge paychecks they got from Amazon are allowing Sentai to offer Hidive subscriptions on the cheap.
                          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Main, Ascendance of a Bookworm
                          Watching: Gundam 00, Dorohedoro, Medaka Box, Golden Wind
                          Simulcasts: HZG, DKD, FRB, KGY, TOA-R, OGF, 8NT, ART, BNA, GLP. KKG, LSN, SKT, SBA, YFM, TOG, WLN, A3A, PCR, SHV
                          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

http://twitter.com/SentaiFilmworks/s...98233598496768
                            @SentaiFilmworks: Separate licensing. Anime Strike and HIDIVE are both our partners!

Comment

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
                              Live-Action GARO Series to Stream Exclusively on HIDIVE

HOUSTON, TX, JUNE 23, 2017 - The Makai Knight will make a grand appearance tomorrow as HIDIVE launches the first four episodes of the original live-action "GARO" series!

Starting Friday, June 23, 2017, HIDIVE members in the USA and Canada will be able to stream newly launched episodes of the 25-episode GARO series every Friday at 12:00 PM CT exclusively on HIDIVE??s streaming service.

Comment

Sentai, don't separate out your licenses between AS and HIDIVE. Keep it to one service, or put the same stuff on both. Don't pull this shit again with Frame Arms Girls being on TAN, and everything else on AS.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X