Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] New This Week: Releases for the Week of October 11, 2016

Widgets Magazine
    In accordance to the U.S. Anime Releases thread, the above poll lists the releases that are officially scheduled to street this week. Please select the item(s) you are planning to buy this week, have on order, will receive as a crowdfunding reward, won in a contest, or have already bought. If you don't plan to have any of the above titles this week but are planning to get at least one of them later on, select "I'm planning/will buy at least one of the releases at some point". Otherwise, select "None of the above".

If you have made a mistake in voting or bought something else on this week's slate after voting, please leave a post with the corrections you would like made.

---

Last week...

Pick of the Week for October 4th is Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion: Seasons 1 & 2 (Blu-ray CE) with 20 votes.

Hall of Fame: (of 48 votes)

Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion: Seasons 1 & 2 (Blu-ray CE) 41.67%

Strike Witches the Movie (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) 33.33%

Mobile Suit Victory Gundam: Collection 1 20.83%
    - Blu-ray (18.75%)
    - DVD (2.08%)

RE-KAN!: Complete Collection 20.83%
    - Blu-ray (18.75%)
    - DVD (2.08%)

The poll is expired.

Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
    Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

Re: New This Week: Releases for the Week of October 11, 2016

None of these for me, but that's okay. The more weeks I don't spend on anime, the easier it will be to bear the impending wallet death in a couple of weeks when Escaflowne ships.
    Summer strawberries Ana & Matsuri || my avatar library
    ~ Currently Watching: Little Witch Academia; Revue Starlight; Gundam Build Divers Re:Rise
    ~ Last Watched: Leviathan -the last defense-; Kiki's Delivery Service; Boogiepop Phantom; Non Non Biyori Vacation; Ultraman
    homepageblogreviewsanilistkitsu

Comment

None for me this week, although I'm interested in checking out the Hakuoki series, I know nothing about it but it looks interesting, and nice that they are getting BD releases for all the parts now.

I already own the LE Box set of Fujiko Mine, and I don't go anywhere near One Piece or Pokemon...

Originally posted by Serial Experiments Nobue View Post
      The more weeks I don't spend on anime, the easier it will be to bear the impending wallet death in a couple of weeks when Escaflowne ships.
      Haha, you and me both. I pledged for both the Kickstarter CE with the Lover's Only Soundtrack CD, and the Kickstarter Exclusive LE box set - although fortunately those have already been paid for, back in the spring at the end of the pledge period - but, I'm also triple-dipping with the UK CE set as well, to get the book and the 3 Soundtrack CDs that come with that set... Lol, and I had never even watched Escaflowne until after I pledged in the Kickstarter!
      Last edited by t-Roy; 10-10-2016, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Nothing for me.

Comment

Nothing for me, already own the previous release of The Woman Called Fujiko Mine
          Formerly "Mazinkaizer" at AOD

Comment

Nothing for me this week, and I have zero chance that anything of these things eventually ends up being bought by me. October is going to be brutal, but not from this week's releases.
            MyAnimeList | Avatar: Main, Ascendance of a Bookworm
            Watching: Gundam 00, Dorohedoro, Medaka Box, Golden Wind
            Simulcasts: HZG, DKD, FRB, KGY, TOA-R, OGF, 8NT, ART, BNA, GLP. KKG, LSN, SKT, SBA, YFM, TOG, WLN, A3A, PCR, SHV
            The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Level E: Complete Collection (Blu-ray / DVD Combo) (S.A.V.E. Edition) and Lupin the Third - The Woman Called Fujiko Mine: Comp Coll (BD/DVD) (Anime Classics), eventually. Since I haven't bought either series yet, I wouldn't expect it to happen anytime soon.
              My Top Anime | Manga
              My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
              My FP Reviews | Twitter
              FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Widgets Magazine
              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
              Widgets Magazine
              Working...