Widgets Magazine

Fate/Zero simulcasting worldwide & subtitled in 8 different languages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Streaming] Fate/Zero simulcasting worldwide & subtitled in 8 different languages

Widgets Magazine
    PR
    Fate/Zero simulcasting worldwide and subtitled in 8 different languages!!

Powered by Niconico Live and Niconico Channel
    Starting Oct. 1st 8:30AM (PST),
    each episode up for one week only!
    http://ch.nicovideo.jp/channel/fate-zero

Official Website: www.fate-zero.jp
    US Official Website Coming Soon!
    Nico Nico Douga and Aniplex to Simulcast the Latest Anime"Fate/Zero"
    Worldwide with Eight Different Language Subtitles

TOKYO, JAPAN (September 21, 2010) --niwango Inc., known for its "NicoNico Douga" video sharing website (www.nicovideo.jp), and Aniplex Inc. have jointly announced today that they will premiere Aniplex's brand new TV series titled "Fate/Zero" worldwide (except for Japan) streaming simultaneously with eight different language subtitles on Sunday, October 2 at 1:00am (Japan local time) immediately following its TV airing on October 1.

In this first time event in the industry'shistory, the First Episode of "Fate/Zero" will be streamed on "NicoNico Channel" for anime fans outside Japan free of charge. Subsequent episodes will also be streamed in the same manner every week.

"Fate/Zero" is one of the most popular properties in Japan, and Aniplex with niwango decided to team up to make it available immediately to anime fans outside Japan.

Anyone who has an account with "NicoNico Douga" can post their comments on its live videoin various languages. While language will be set automatically based on the language of your browser, you can also select a language of your choice from the menu. Each episode will be exclusively streamed for a week.

■Detail of the Worldwide Streaming of "Fate/Zero"
    【date&Time】Sunday, October 2, 1:00am Japan local time
    (note: From episode 2, a new episode will be postedevery
    Sunday at 0:30am Japan time)
    【URL】http://ch.nicovideo.jp/channel/fate-zero
    【SUBTITLES】Korean, Chinese (Traditional & Simplified), English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
    Last edited by WTK; 09-20-2011, 10:07 PM.

Re: Fate/Zero simulcasting worldwide & subtitled in 8 different languages

Hot freakin' damn!!!

I shall await for this.
    Mari can't pull herself together because the Girl Friends Complete Collection 2 is about to be released by Seven Seas ON JANUARY 8TH or else Akko will get.....
    Girls' Love Festival 10!!! 9/29/2013, On the edge of October; not exactly Labor Day!
    Follow my VERY useful thoughts on Twitter!

Comment

I will be watching though I wish for something better than the 360p video streaming.

Comment

I'm a big Fate fan, and I want to watch this, but I don't want to make an account at yet another video streaming site. I really wish it would be put on Crunchyroll. Well, I'll probably end up breaking down and making one anyways at the last minute

Comment

Not terribly surprising since I found Aniplex USA's domain registration on Saturday night for Fate/Zero (FateZeroUSA.com).
          Most Wanted US Releases: RahXephon (BD upgrade), Kemonozume | Current Avatar: Charlotte Dunois from Infinite Stratos

Comment

I'm so glad they are going to simulcast it!

Comment

Too bad the quality won't be good enough for me to watch it...

Comment

I am glad it will be simulcasting, but hopefully it will also land somewhere else or Nico Nico Douga will get a Roku channel.
                MAL Profile | My Figure Collection | Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Damius View Post
                  Same here. I hope CR can get the streaming rights too even if it is delayed by a week or so.

Comment

Originally posted by superdry View Post
                    Same here. I hope CR can get the streaming rights too even if it is delayed by a week or so.
                    I like this idea. A week or so delay doesn't bother me if it goes through CR.

Comment

Originally posted by Damius View Post
                      That would be for the best really... And come on Nico Nico, offer something better...

Comment

Originally posted by WTK View Post
                        I like this idea. A week or so delay doesn't bother me if it goes through CR.
                        Third'd. I was rather hoping that CR would get this.

Still, I'm just glad that there will be a legit streaming option in English for this series. It's probably my most anticipated of the fall 2011 season.
                        Avatar: Ruri "Kuroneko" Gokou from Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai.

I just imagined Najimi wearing a frilly dress and twirling in front of a mirror in excitement... it's horrifying...
                        -Tsuyuri, Doujin Work

Comment

I actually enjoy watching some shows on Nico for the chat, but probably not this one. Having another option via CR is definitely desirable.

8 languages, though, that's pretty awesome.

Comment

That's really great. I really hope this ends up happening more in the future. Yet another move by Aniplex I greatly approve of. Hopefully it makes its way to Crunchyroll though, because for as little as I watched on Niconico in this one season of simulcasts on it, I am pretty damn fed up with it and I was hoping to not have to use it anymore unless/until they fix a lot of problems.

Oh wait... I probably have to watch Fate/stay night first anyway, don't I? I should probably get on that...
                            My Top Anime | Manga
                            My Collection 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
                            My FP Reviews | Twitter
                            Fandom Post Radio

Comment

Originally posted by FUNiOP View Post
                              That's really great. I really hope this ends up happening more in the future. Yet another move by Aniplex I greatly approve of. Hopefully it makes its way to Crunchyroll though, because for as little as I watched on Niconico in this one season of simulcasts on it, I am pretty damn fed up with it and I was hoping to not have to use it anymore unless/until they fix a lot of problems.

Oh wait... I probably have to watch Fate/stay night first anyway, don't I? I should probably get on that...
                              No need to hurry to watch Fate/stay Night (although I would still watch it) because Fate/Zero is a prequel to Fate/stay Night.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X