• Show
Clear All

• Aniplex of America licenses Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

http://www.aniplexusa.com/fmabrotherhood

16:48:47 <bay|AX|Aniplex> Full metal alchemist: brotherhood
    16:48:53 <bay|AX|Aniplex> coming soon to stream on crunchyroll

18:06:42 <bay|AX|Crunchyroll> Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
    18:06:45 <bay|AX|Crunchyroll> both sub and dub is coming this summer
    Last edited by WTK; 08-10-2018, 03:10 PM.

• WTK
    replied
    Originally posted by WTK View Post
    Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Box Set 1 Blu-ray
    https://www.rightstufanime.com/Fullm...-Set-1-Blu-ray
    Out of Stock, Expecting More
    Originally posted by WTK View Post
    Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Box Set 2 Blu-ray
    https://www.rightstufanime.com/Fullm...-Set-2-Blu-ray
    Both BD Box Sets are back in-stock.

Leave a comment:

• WTK
    replied
    Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Box Set 2 Blu-ray
    https://www.rightstufanime.com/Fullm...-Set-2-Blu-ray

Leave a comment:

• WTK
    replied
    Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Box Set 1 Blu-ray
    https://www.rightstufanime.com/Fullm...-Set-1-Blu-ray

Leave a comment:

• DeadlyMessiah
    replied
    Originally posted by t-Roy View Post

Heck no - I make my peasants twirl my wine glass for me... Here, knave, you have a go at it...
    lmao

Leave a comment:

• t-Roy
    replied
    Originally posted by DeadlyMessiah View Post

Do you twirl your wine glass around as you raise your nose into the air to snub the peasants around you, too?
    Heck no - I make my peasants twirl my wine glass for me... Here, knave, you have a go at it...

Leave a comment:

• DeadlyMessiah
    replied
    Originally posted by t-Roy View Post
    as I don't use a dub to watch anime.
    Do you twirl your wine glass around as you raise your nose into the air to snub the peasants around you, too?

Leave a comment:

• DeadlyMessiah
    replied
    Originally posted by Diakia89 View Post

The reason why Japanese typically have stereo is because most homes in Japan are too small to have 5.1 therefore there is no point. Learned that from a column ob ANN.
    They do know something in 5.1 can still be played on standard speakers, right? It's be no different than stereo.

Leave a comment:

• Buckeye
    replied
    Originally posted by MichaelTanzer View Post
    Did they just actually redub the entire show with a new cast or something?
    Nope, it's the same dub from Funimation. What is being discussed is the audio quality as there isn't a 5.1 mix for this. Aniplex usually has it, but because they were not in charge of the dubbing process that they only have this to go on.

Leave a comment:

• MichaelTanzer
    replied
    Did they just actually redub the entire show with a new cast or something?

Leave a comment:

• t-Roy
    replied
    Yeah, you'll get about as good a result just by setting your processor to one of its built-in surround modes. A 5.1 dub track is irrelevant to me anyway, as I don't use a dub to watch anime.

Leave a comment:

• NJ_
    replied
    Originally posted by Diakia89 View Post

The reason why Japanese typically have stereo is because most homes in Japan are too small to have 5.1 therefore there is no point. Learned that from a column ob ANN.
    Plus in the case of the English dub, FUNi's upmixes have always been terrible so it's no real loss here not to have it in 5.1.
    Last edited by NJ_; 11-30-2018, 01:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Buckeye
    replied
    While Aniplex does strive to deliver us the same quality product as Japanese releases get for their BD releases, unfortunately there are some aspects that are beyond their control, and I do realize that this was made way back in the day when BDs were just getting started. That said, I'm a bit disappointed hearing these things coming out of this release as I thought that with their price tag and Aniplex's mission that it would be perfect, however, it's still something I look to get down the line at some point.

Leave a comment:

• t-Roy
    replied
    My two FMA:B sets are finally preparing for shipment from TOM. Really looking forward to getting these. I guess the extra few week's wait was worth it to save $40 on the two sets. I sold off my two-part Funi set a couple months ago, but I do still own a copy of their 5-part set.

Leave a comment:

• Diakia89
    replied
    Originally posted by DeadlyMessiah View Post

That right there killed any chance of me buying these sets down the line. This series came out in the late 2000s, there is no excuse for any show to not have 5.1 audio. I hate it when the Japanese tracks are only in stereo.

Leave a comment:

Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine
Working...
X