• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Aniplex of America licenses Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel

Widgets Magazine
    Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel] I. presage flower Theatrical Trailer
    Published on Aug 26, 2017
    ?IF I BECAME A BAD PERSON, WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO FORGIVE ME??

The boy wished to protect the girl. That was his thought.
    10 years after the Holy Grail War?a battle waged by Masters and Servants over the wish-granting container, the Holy Grail?another war breaks out in Fuyuki City.
    Shirou Emiya?the adopted son of Kiritsugu Emiya, a participant of the previous Holy Grail War?resolves to fight, carrying out Kiritsugu?s dying wish.

There?s a young girl by Shirou?s side who?s in love with him?Sakura Matou.
    Every morning, she goes to Shirou?s house to make breakfast and dinner for him, bringing kindness into the life of a boy utterly alone in the world.
    But once the Holy Grail War starts, there?s a change in the air in Fuyuki City.
    Murders abound across the city, and the atmosphere grows ominous.
    Shirou decides to shelter Sakura in his home.

Along with Saber, the Servant he summons, Shirou allies himself with the magus Rin Tohsaka and takes part in the Holy Grail War.

But the battle starts to go awry as secret maneuvers by unseen forces are put into play.

U.S. Theatrical Release details coming soon: http://www.fatestaynightusa.com/

Aniplex of America was showing Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel (film trilogy) teaser @ https://www.twitch.tv/aniplexusa

No formal announcement (theatrical) yet.
    Last edited by WTK; 07-05-2018, 09:32 PM.

Re: Fate/stay night: Heaven's Feel

Well I expect the trailer to be uploaded on youtube later. I do really hope Aniplex/ufotable understand that this is a way different and longer route to adapt that they consider having a real lengthy movie but that's wishful thinking on my part. I much would have preferred either a TV adaptation with 24-25 episodes or OVA series.
    Last edited by strikezero00; 05-13-2016, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by strikezero00 View Post
      Well I expect the trailer to be uploaded on youtube later. I do really hope Aniplex/ufotable understand that this is a way different and longer route to adapt that they consider having a real lengthy movie but that's wishful thinking on my part. I much would have preferred either a TV adaptation with 24-25 episodes or OVA series.
      Not sure how you missed it but it's already been announced to be a movie trilogy rather than just one film.
      Youtube - Twitter - Kitsu - Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by JRPictures View Post
        Not sure how you missed it but it's already been announced to be a movie trilogy rather than just one film.
        I know its a trilogy so I'm hoping each would be 2 hours and a half long or more.

Comment

Originally posted by JRPictures View Post
          I know its a trilogy so I'm hoping each would be 2 hours and a half long or more.
          Ah, the way you worded your first post made it sound like you thought they were doing one movie.

But yeah, I hope they make each film particularly long enough. The Kara no Kyoukai films all had varying lengths and the two best films (in my opinion at least) were also the longest ones (Movies 5 and 7 which were both over 2 hours).
          Youtube - Twitter - Kitsu - Tumblr

Comment

I can expect Aniplex to formally announce it at ACen next week, but seeing that the film trilogy doesn't begin until next year that it's going to be awhile before theater screenings are announced. The way I see things going, it will be movie screening followed shortly after by Aniplex of America selling the imports before it gets released domestically with a dub for each of the three movies individually.
            MyAnimeList | Avatar: Violet Evergarden of KyoAni's Violet Evergarden
            Watching: Kyo Kara Maoh, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Toonami Stuff
            Simulcasts: FTL, FRB, KYB, FGN, MIX, FIL
            The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

The video shown was basically the same teaser from 2 months ago that the 1st movie of the trilogy will be out in 2017.
              Link that shows video: http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...ual-and-teaser

Comment

I'm interested to see how much they release. Single imports, dubbed releases, and a box set maybe?
                My Top Anime | Manga
                My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
                My FP Reviews | Twitter
                FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

Originally posted by GingaDaiuchuu View Post
                  I'm interested to see how much they release. Single imports, dubbed releases, and a box set maybe?
                  Single Imports: Most definitely. Just look at the F/Z and UBW imports.
                  Dubbed (Domestic) Releases: I'd be shocked if not, considering it's like their biggest franchise and the fact that they've dubbed all the other parts.
                  Box Set: Lol, I highly doubt it.
                  My Anime List
                  Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

https://twitter.com/ufotable/status/...722240/photo/1
                    New Trailer for Fate/Stay Night [Heaven's Feel], will be released on official website July 1. #fate_sn_anime

Comment

Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel] I. presage flower Theatrical Trailer
                      Published on Aug 26, 2017
                      “IF I BECAME A BAD PERSON, WOULD YOU BE ABLE TO FORGIVE ME?”

The boy wished to protect the girl. That was his thought.
                      10 years after the Holy Grail War—a battle waged by Masters and Servants over the wish-granting container, the Holy Grail—another war breaks out in Fuyuki City.
                      Shirou Emiya—the adopted son of Kiritsugu Emiya, a participant of the previous Holy Grail War—resolves to fight, carrying out Kiritsugu’s dying wish.

There’s a young girl by Shirou’s side who’s in love with him—Sakura Matou.
                      Every morning, she goes to Shirou’s house to make breakfast and dinner for him, bringing kindness into the life of a boy utterly alone in the world.
                      But once the Holy Grail War starts, there’s a change in the air in Fuyuki City.
                      Murders abound across the city, and the atmosphere grows ominous.
                      Shirou decides to shelter Sakura in his home.

Along with Saber, the Servant he summons, Shirou allies himself with the magus Rin Tohsaka and takes part in the Holy Grail War.

But the battle starts to go awry as secret maneuvers by unseen forces are put into play.

U.S. Theatrical Release details coming soon: http://www.fatestaynightusa.com/

https://twitter.com/tononet/status/901553737403064320
                      New announcement, Fate Stay Night Heavens Feel. Coming Soon! #aniplexpanel #CRX2017
                      Last edited by WTK; 08-26-2017, 04:32 PM.

Comment

https://twitter.com/aniplexUSA/statu...73280285806592
                        #NEWS: THE MOVIE @FateStayNightUS [Heaven's Feel] I. presage flower U.S. premiere on November 3, 2017 http://fatestaynightusa.com

Comment

http://www.fatestaynightusa.com/ticket

Clipped PR...
                          SANTA MONICA, CA (September 30, 2017) - Aniplex of America Inc. announced today at their industry panel at Anime Weekend Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) that the highly-anticipated film Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel] THE MOVIE I. presage flower will make its U.S. premiere at The Theater At Ace Hotel in Los Angeles, California on November 3rd . This movie will be the first feature film from the Fate series to receive a U.S. theatrical release and kick starts the new film trilogy based on the visual novel Fate/stay night. Tickets to the Los Angeles premiere event goes on sale today, with the promise of a nationwide theatrical release details to be announced at a later date.

Details regarding special programming and giveaways for the theatrical premiere will be announced as the premiere date approaches.

Tickets are available at: http://axs.com/events/343826/fate-st...?skin=acehotel
                          Last edited by WTK; 09-30-2017, 04:32 PM.

Comment

SANTA MONICA, CA (October 3, 2017) - Aniplex of America has officially opened ticket sales for the nationwide theatrical release of the highly anticipated movie, Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel] THE MOVIE I. presage flower, on the series' official homepage. Earlier this week, Aniplex of America, along with the film distribution company AZOLAND PICTURES, announced that they will be holding a special one-night only premiere event at The Theatre at Ace Hotel (Los Angeles, CA) on Friday, November 3rd. Tickets for both the premiere event and nationwide theatrical release are available at: http://www.fatestaynightusa.com/theater/.

More details on theater location and tickets are coming soon, so stay tuned here

Arizona
                            City Theater Date/Time Ticket
                            Tempe Harkins Theatres - Valley Art 11/17-11/23 On Sale
                            California
                            Bakersfield Valley Plaza 11/[email protected]
                            11/[email protected]
                            On Sale
                            Larkspur Lark Theater 11/[email protected] Coming
                            Los Angeles The Theatre at Ace Hotel
                            [North America Premiere Event]
                            11/[email protected]:30pm On Sale
                            Sacramento Tower Theater 11/[email protected]
                            11/[email protected]
                            Coming
                            San Diego Angelika Carmel Mountain 11/[email protected]
                            11/[email protected]
                            On Sale
                            San Diego Reading Cinemas Town Square 11/[email protected]
                            11/[email protected]
                            On Sale
                            San Francisco New People 11/[email protected] On Sale
                            Colorado
                            Littleton Alamo Drafthouse Littleton 12/3 On Sale
                            DC
                            Washington DC Angelika Pop-Up 11/[email protected]
                            11/[email protected]
                            On Sale
                            Hawaii
                            Kahala Consolidated Kahala Theatre 11/[email protected]:30pm On Sale
                            Kapolei Consolidated Theatres Kapolei 16 11/[email protected]:30am On Sale
                            Miliani Consolidated Mililani 11/[email protected]
                            11/[email protected]
                            On Sale
                            Michigan
                            Bloomfield The Maple Theater 11/[email protected] Coming
                            New Jersey
                            Manville Manville 12 Plex 11/[email protected]
                            11/[email protected]
                            On Sale
                            New York
                            Buffalo Dipson Eastern Hills 11/[email protected] Coming
                            New York Village East Cinema 11/[email protected]
                            11/[email protected]
                            On Sale
                            Ohio
                            Cleveland Cedar Lee Theatre 11/[email protected] Coming
                            Columbus Gateway Film Center 11/18 Coming
                            Pennsylvania
                            Pittsburgh The Hollywood Theater 11/18 Coming
                            Texas
                            Dallas Angelika Film Center & Caf? - Dallas 11/[email protected]
                            11/[email protected]
                            On Sale
                            Houston Alamo Drafthouse Mason Park 11/18 On Sale
                            Plano Angelika Film Center Plano 11/[email protected]
                            11/[email protected]
                            On Sale
                            Virginia
                            Fairfax Angelika Film Center & Caf? - Mosaic 11/[email protected] On Sale
                            Winchester Alamo Drafthouse Winchester 12/2
                            12/3
                            On Sale
                            Washington
                            Vancouver The Kiggins Theatre 11/18 Coming
                            Last edited by WTK; 10-03-2017, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Fate/stay night [Heaven's Feel] THE MOVIE I. presage flower Theatrical Trailer 2

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X