Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WTK View Post
    via TRSI:

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Set 2 (Blu-ray LE) - 576 minutes - $69.99 - 7/3/18
    JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Season 2 Limited Edition Blu-ray contains episodes 1-24 of the Stardust Crusaders Arc.

Special Features: To Be Determined

Order from Right Stuf and receive an EXCLUSIVE JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE "word effects" deep blue cotton bandanna as a free gift while supplies last!
    TRSI listing with no GWP: https://www.rightstufanime.com/Jojos...dition-Blu-ray
    Last edited by WTK; 04-13-2018, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• DVD Listing: https://www.rightstufanime.com/Jojos...e-Season-2-DVD
      My Anime List
      YouTube <- I do collection Videos
      Avatar: from BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad

Comment

• Set 2 info round-up...

via TRSI:

- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Set 2 (Blu-ray LE) + GWP - 576 minutes - $69.99 - 7/3/18
        Contains episodes 1-24 of the Stardust Crusaders Arc plus 6 art cards and a 104-page booklet.

Special Features: Clean Opening and Ending, English Cast Interviews, Jojo's Bizarre Fandom, Art Gallery, Trailers

Order from Right Stuf and receive an EXCLUSIVE JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE "word effects" deep blue cotton bandanna as a free gift while supplies last!
        - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Set 2 (Blu-ray LE) - 576 minutes - $69.99 - 7/3/18
        Contains episodes 1-24 of the Stardust Crusaders Arc plus 6 art cards and a 104-page booklet.

Special Features: Clean Opening and Ending, English Cast Interviews, Jojo's Bizarre Fandom, Art Gallery, Trailers
        - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Set 2 - 576 minutes - $39.99 - 7/3/18
        Contains episodes 1-24 of the Stardust Crusaders Arc.

Special Features: Clean Opening, Trailers

Comment

• The next JoJo's Bizarre Adventure anime series has officially been announced that will adapt the Golden Wind saga. The show will begin airing this fall. I'm expecting Viz to announce the license at Anime Expo (or sometime shortly before AX) since they will be holding a special JBA panel. There will be a sneak peak at AX on July 7.
          Last edited by Buckeye; 06-21-2018, 04:38 PM.
          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Mai Sakurajima, Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai
          Watching: MHA season 2, Testament SND Burst, Aria, DB Super, Toonami Stuff
          Simulcasts: BNF, TGL-R, GKY, SAO-3, TOA-I3, FTL-3, TOA-I3, DDK, GSY, IRD, SBY, TSL, CQK, RRD, UZM, KTF, JUL, S4G, BIY, More TBD
          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
            The next JoJo's Bizarre Adventure anime series has officially been announced that will adapt the Golden Wind saga. The show will begin airing this fall. I'm expecting Viz to announce the license at Anime Expo (or sometime shortly before AX) since they will be holding a special JBA panel. There will be a sneak peak at AX on July 7.
            I generally hear of Part 5 as being the second-weakest after Part 1, but that it's still very good, and most importantly, it's another step toward Part 7, albeit with a much longer gap since the previous one than anyone would've liked. Hopefully they give it a great adaptation and the future gaps aren't as long.
            My Top Anime | Manga
            My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
            My FP Reviews | Twitter
            FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

• Originally posted by GingaDaiuchuu View Post
              I generally hear of Part 5 as being the second-weakest after Part 1, but that it's still very good, and most importantly, it's another step toward Part 7, albeit with a much longer gap since the previous one than anyone would've liked. Hopefully they give it a great adaptation and the future gaps aren't as long.
              I say keep your hopes low on the production side, David Pro is still a small studio and when they worked on Part 4, it started having issues in later episodes when they began working on Monster Hunter Stories around that same time and now with them working on this along with Captain Tsubasa still and Cells at Work (with Ensemble Stars set to come out next year), we might see similar issues, especially since most of the previous Jojo staff are busy with those shows.

I'm personally looking forward to Part 6 myself and do agree about the gaps but I hope Part 5 doesn't get too messy before they get there.
              Last edited by NJ_; 06-21-2018, 11:45 PM.
              Avatar: From Sailor Moon S Episode 118 "The Battle in a Demonic Dimension! The Sailor Soldier's Bet"

Comment

• https://twitter.com/VIZMedia/status/1015363333099261952
                Announcement: VIZ has acquired the rights to the JOJO's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind anime! This announcement is worth its weight in gold!
                https://twitter.com/VIZMedia/status/1015365512732213250
                Announcement: JOJO's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable premieres on Toonami Saturday, August 18th!

EDIT (off-topic):

https://twitter.com/VIZMedia/status/1015369650681647111
                Announcement: VIZ is set to release the JOJO's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable live-action movie. Stand by for more details!
                Last edited by WTK; 07-06-2018, 07:00 PM.

Comment

• Keep the JOJO train rolling. I just got set 2 and damn the sets look so nice together I can't wait to get sets 3-5.
                  My Anime List

Comment

• https://twitter.com/debaoki/status/1015382183010172928
                    .@VIZMedia #jojospanel at #ax2018 - no photos allowed for premiere showing of first episode of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Golden Wind, but it got the room whooping and hollering a lot. Simulcast starts in October

Comment

• via PR...
                      FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

VIZ MEDIA ACQUIRES NEW ANIME SEASON AND LIVE-ACTION MOVIE FOR JOJO'S
                      BIZARRE ADVENTURE

GOLDEN WIND, New Season of the Anime, and DIAMOND IS UNBREAKABLE Live-Action Film Join VIZ Media's Catalog

San Francisco, CA, July 9, 2018 - VIZ Media, LLC (VIZ Media), a premier company in the fields of publishing, animation distribution, and global entertainment licensing, announced the latest additions to the multi-generational action adventure property with the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind anime and the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable live-action film.

VIZ Media has secured the home media, online rights and TV broadcast rights for both properties. VIZ Media is the North American-based master distributor for the JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE anime series and also publishes print and digital editions of the JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE manga series (rated 'T+' for Older Teens). VIZ Media is also the North American master merchandise licensee for the anime series.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind is the fourth season of the anime series, scheduled to premiere on Japanese television in October. Catch the earlier seasons of JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE on Blu-ray editions available exclusively from VIZ Media.

The Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable live-action film was helmed by the legendary director Takashi Miike and released in Japan last year.

Based on author Hirohiko Araki's groundbreaking Shonen Jump manga series, JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE follows the multi-generational tale of the heroic Joestar family and their never-ending battle against evil.

For more information on JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE and other anime and manga titles distributed and published by VIZ Media, please visit viz.com.

Comment

• Announced earlier today...

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

VIZ MEDIA TO LIVESTREAM THREE SEASONS OF JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE ON TWITCH

113 Subtitled Episodes Of The Acclaimed Anime Series To Air On Twitch From August 13-August 25

San Francisco, CA, August 13, 2018 - VIZ Media, LLC (VIZ Media),a premier company in the fields of publishing, animation distribution, and global entertainment licensing, announces the debut of the JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE anime streaming event on Twitch, the world's leading social video service and online community for gamers.

The first three seasons of the acclaimed multigenerational action adventure property begin streaming today through August 25 on VIZ Media's Twitch channel: twitch.tv/viz. The 113 episodes on Twitch constitute the first three seasons and multiple story arcs of the series (PHANTOM BLOOD, BATTLE TENDENCY, STARDUST CRUSADERS, and DIAMOND IS UNBREAKABLE). Fans can enjoy the subtitled stream and interact with the vast online community starting at 10AM PST each day with an encore broadcast of the stream at 3PM PST. The stream will only be available for audiences in US and Canada.

"Twitch's gamer community has a long-standing affinity for anime based on the passion seen during ​anime-related ​shows, movies, and games streamed on our service," said Jane Weedon, Director of Business Development at Twitch. "​Thanks to VIZ, one of the most popular brands in the anime space​, we're able to continue to feed that passion with over a hundred episodes of ​JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE."​

"Twitch delivers a powerful shared interactive viewing experience with a large contingent of anime fans within its community," says Candice Uyloan, Senior Director, Marketing at VIZ Media. "The JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE event on Twitch will allow fans to celebrate the series and join the conversation in a manner unlike ever before."

JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE TwitchAir Dates:

Season 1, PHANTOM BLOOD
                        • August 13th - Episodes 1-9

Season 1, BATTLE TENDENCY
                        • August 14th - Episodes 10-18
                        • August 15th - Episodes 19-26

Season 2, STARDUST CRUSADERS
                        • August 16th - Episodes 1-9
                        • August 17th - Episodes 10-18
                        • August 18th - Episodes 19-26
                        • August 19th - Episodes 27-35
                        • August 20th - Episodes 36-44
                        • August 21st - Episodes 45-48

Season 3, DIAMOND IS UNBREAKABLE
                        • August 21st - Episodes 1-5
                        • August 22nd - Episodes 6-13
                        • August 23rd - Episodes 14-22
                        • August 24th - Episodes 23-31
                        • August 25th - Episodes 32-39
                        JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE is based on Hirohiko Araki's critically acclaimed Shonen Jump manga series that depicts the multigenerational exploits of the heroic Joestar family and their never-ending battle against evil. In the anime series, the Aztecs - the people of the sun - once prospered in ancient Mexico. They had a bizarre stone mask that brought eternal life and the power of a domineering ruler to he who wore it, but at some point, the mask disappeared without a trace. Years later, in the late 19th Century, when men's lifestyles and outlooks on life were quickly changing, Jonathan Joestar and Dio Brando meet, and the stone mask binds them to a rather curious fate...

VIZ Media is the master distributor for the JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE anime series and also publishes print and digital editions of the JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE manga series (rated 'T+' for Older Teens). VIZ Media is also the North American master merchandise licensee for JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE.

For additional information on JOJO'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE and other anime and manga titles published by VIZ Media, please visit viz.com.

Comment

• JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind - Official Teaser https://youtu.be/Ubve8INYEws

Comment

• It's looking like the next set will be solicited later this week (@ NYCC)...

https://www.viz.com/blog/posts/new-y...con-2018-guide
                            https://de7i3bh7bgh0d.cloudfront.net...etailCard1.jpg (tiny preview of BD/DVD LE)

Comment

• Awesome. I have been waiting for news on the next Stardust Crusaders set. Finally getting an announcement soon.
                              Avatar: I guess you could say this is what I would look like as an Animated character

Comment

• dang thats fast, wasn't expecting it til next summer.
                                My Anime List

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine