Widgets Magazine

The 1 & Only Untranslated OP/EDs on Home Video Releases Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got around to watching my copy of Kuromukuro and the OP/ED are untranslated.
    "WHO ARE YOU CALLING A RUNT SO TINY HE CAN ONLY BE SEEN THROUGH A MAGNIFYING GLASS, YOU JERK!!!!" - Edward Elric

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob The Lover View Post
      Are There Any Funimation/Crunchyroll Titles That Have The OP And ED Songs Untanslated? Just Asking.
      Seems like Kantai Collection doesn't have them translated, according to this review:

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/rev...ason-1/.118266

Comment

• Funi's release of Rainbow Days has untranslated OP/EDs.

It looks like the first post could use an update.

Comment

• I've noticed Alice & Zoroku's theme songs aren't subtitled for the home video version of the streams on FUNimation. Is it the same for the actual home video release?

Comment

• ^ I'll have to dig out my copy so if no one else responds, I'll check for you tomorrow. (Thursday).

Comment

• Originally posted by EmperorBrandon View Post
              I've noticed Alice & Zoroku's theme songs aren't subtitled for the home video version of the streams on FUNimation. Is it the same for the actual home video release?
              Sorry for the wait! The theme songs ARE NOT subtitled. BOO!! Also, the subtitles are locked. I can't remember if that's mentioned in the other thread so I'll add that note if it isn't already.

Comment

• I apologize for bumping a dead topic, but I checked Crunchyroll's streams of VS Knight Lamune & Fire and the opening doesn't have a song translation. Not sure about Discotek's Blu Ray.

(Also to note, I apologize for my 'i want to know' posts. I was very different on these forums back in 2015. Man, things have changed.)
                BAGEL AND BECKY ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Sorry for posting twice, but I checked some stuff on RetroCrush this afternoon. Some of the anime don't have song translations, others do.
                  BAGEL AND BECKY ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine
                  Working...
                  X