Widgets Magazine

The 1 & Only Untranslated OP/EDs on Home Video Releases Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The 1 & Only Untranslated OP/EDs on Home Video Releases Thread.

Originally posted by Bob The Lover View Post
    Now We Can Add Kingdom On This List, As I Just Found Out That Is The OP And ED Is Not Translated. But... Is The OP And ED Subtitled Or Not?
    I'll wait until people actually get the DVDs before adding it.

Comment

Are There Any Discotek Media Titles That Have English Credits Opposite To Japanese?
      BAGEL AND BECKY ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

And The Seven Deadly Sins On Netfilx?
        (Sorry It Was A Double Post.)

Comment

Looks like Ladies vs. Butlers goes on the list:
          https://twitter.com/KeikakuKat/statu...66142691131393

EDIT: Yuki Yuna only has translations for OP/ED as extras
          https://twitter.com/KeikakuKat/statu...71121862701056
          Last edited by AbZeroNow; 12-31-2015, 02:02 AM.

Comment

I'm not going to add it to the front page because it's in English, but dub theme for Johto Journeys is not closed captioned but the episodes are(according to this post in the Pokemon thread: http://www.fandompost.com/oldforums/...l=1#post341948)

Comment

I Just Checked Shingu On Crunchyroll, And The Credits Are In English. And There Are No End Credits!
              And I Checked On Hulu, But Dai Shogun Has NO OP Or ED Song Subs.
              Can Anyone Confirm With Me That The DVD Or Blu Ray Has OP And ED Song Subs?
              Same With Is the Order a Rabbit??

Comment

I went back and checked the extras on Mahouka. The subtitles for the opening and ending songs are under the extras. Silly me, I thought that listing them as textless meant there was literally no text on those versions.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis443 View Post
                  I went back and checked the extras on Mahouka. The subtitles for the opening and ending songs are under the extras. Silly me, I thought that listing them as textless meant there was literally no text on those versions.
                  Thanks, added to the list.

Comment

Not sure if special opening or endings that play for select episodes count for this thread, but I was recently reminded of one case that disappointed me. Sentai's release of Watamote has subs for the regular OP/ED and the ED of ep 2, but not for any other insert or ending song in the series (episode 5, 6, and 11 have ending themes that were not translated).

Comment

I checked the bluray disc for Denki Ga volume 1. There are no song subtitles on either the episodes or under the textless extras.

Comment

Originally posted by nemesis443 View Post
                        I checked the bluray disc for Denki Ga volume 1. There are no song subtitles on either the episodes or under the textless extras.
                        Thanks, will add to the list.

@EmperorBrandon- Will add Watamote with a + mark denoting that special EDs(and insert songs) not translated.

Comment

Based on ANN's review of AKB0048 Blu-ray, all insert songs were not subbed. AKB0048 Next Stage could have similar issue, but I don't see any complain or any review of it.

That's why I have passed on buying the series.

Comment

Originally posted by jakewil85 View Post
                            Based on ANN's review of AKB0048 Blu-ray, all insert songs were not subbed. AKB0048 Next Stage could have similar issue, but I don't see any complain or any review of it.

That's why I have passed on buying the series.
                            It's been a while since I've watched my Blu-rays of those, but I can confirm that. I guess I'll check if there are any special EDs that didn't get translated.

Comment

I probably won't add it to the list, but the Magic Users Club thread notes that Nozomi Entertainment/TRSI will have all insert songs translated for it, something that apparently the old Media Blasters release had some missing.

(Also no hardsubs, which is also a big improvement).

Comment

Another thing to keep an eye on. Evangelion 3.33's Ending Theme is not subtitled on the UK version, will obviously add it to the list if this is true for FUNimation
                                https://twitter.com/Hanners1979/stat...18227256274944

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X