Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Streaming] Mondo TV anime co-productions on YouTube

Widgets Magazine
    I noticed Mondo TV are offering the majority of their cartoon library via their Mondo World channel on YouTube.

The complete series of several anime co-productions are been offered in English:
    Jungle Book (Jungle Book Shōnen Mowgli)
    Legend of Zorro (Kaiketsu Zorro)
    Legend of Snow White (Shirayuki Hime no Densetsu)
    Robin Hood no Daibōken (Robin Hood no Daibōken)
    The Story of Cinderella (Shinderera Monogatari)

Re: Mondo TV anime co-productions on YouTube

Oh, boy... Mondo TV... The same company who refuses to credit the Japanese staff for the most part and "make up" credits.

However, the Japanese are a little guilty not crediting their production partner for a couple of these (and Cinderella just outright doesn't even acknowledge the music composer), so I suppose both parties are guilty to some degree. At any rate, glad to see these dubs are made available, since some of these haven't been available uncut in years (Zorro specifically), due to limited airings of the English adaptation.

Comment

This is pretty cool
      Anime MAL/AP -- Collection AnimeDVD/AnimeBluRay

Comment

Interesting find. It provides another legal watching option should they don't get picked for R1 home video (like what happened with Jungle BoJungle Book Shounen Mowgli via Shout! Factory).

Comment

Originally posted by ChibiGoku View Post
          Oh, boy... Mondo TV... The same company who refuses to credit the Japanese staff for the most part and "make up" credits.

However, the Japanese are a little guilty not crediting their production partner for a couple of these (and Cinderella just outright doesn't even acknowledge the music composer), so I suppose both parties are guilty to some degree. At any rate, glad to see these dubs are made available, since some of these haven't been available uncut in years (Zorro specifically), due to limited airings of the English adaptation.
          Anymore, Mondo TV mostly works with Studio SEK in North Korea.

Comment

Were these ever aired in the USA? I don't remember them.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
            Widgets Magazine
            Working...
            X