Widgets Magazine

Sentai Filmworks licenses Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma (Seasons 1 & 2)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang no OVAs
    My Anime List
    YouTube <- I do collection Videos
    Avatar: from BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad

Comment

Originally posted by Rhys2753 View Post
      Dang no OVAs
      The OVAs are manga LE exclusives and are not even on BD in Japan, so no surprise that they're not included. The rights might not even be available for them.
      Avatar: Craft Lawrence from Spice and Wolf.
      Scratchy for Tama is angry.
      Casually Reviewing: ???

Comment

Originally posted by Hitsugi Amachi View Post
        The OVAs are manga LE exclusives and are not even on BD in Japan, so no surprise that they're not included. The rights might not even be available for them.
        Yeah. Sadly it's very rare that we get OVAs like this, so I wasn't expecting anything to happen on them, especially not soon. They are going on four episodes, though. If they get standalone BD releases in Japan later as the TWGOK OVAs did, then there's a chance we will see a US license, but I wouldn't count on any of that.

Comment

Monmusu having the ovas got my hopes up.
          My Anime List
          YouTube <- I do collection Videos
          Avatar: from BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad

Comment

https://ask.fm/SentaiFilmworks/answers/140575793373

Will the Food Wars CE contain the recipes from the anime?

Unfortunately not.
            https://ask.fm/SentaiFilmworks/answers/140557905373

Just to let you know Food Wars has multiple seasons and some ovas. I know a Third season will air in July 2017. Will you license and dub the other 2 seasons as well?

In general, if we dub a show's first season, we tend to dub the subsequent season.

https://ask.fm/SentaiFilmworks/answers/140575993821

Idea of the day!

Idea: We're going to miss our Food Wars! takeover on the Sentai shop. It's been fun. We should do more takeovers... what should be next?

Comment

Season 3 of Food Wars has just been announced. The Third Plate will be airing this fall. Seeing that Sentai was anticipating this that it's no wonder they released the CE one season at a time rather than putting the two seasons in one set.
              MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
              Watching: Stellvia, Baki, Toonami Stuff
              Simulcasts: FTL, TOA-I, TSL, SAO, KTF, CQK, KMF, DAL, TSH, PNL, More TBD
              The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
                Season 3 of Food Wars has just been announced. The Third Plate will be airing this fall. Seeing that Sentai was anticipating this that it's no wonder they released the CE one season at a time rather than putting the two seasons in one set.
                Assuming it's another one-cour, that would make sense.
                My Top Anime | Manga
                My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
                My FP Reviews | Twitter
                FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

No, it's because Ni no Sara's Japanese home media release only just finished in March, that it's not being included in the upcoming CE and/or being released in its own Blu-ray and DVD collections alongside season 1. Including both would have meant pushing the release date months down the road.
                  asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
                  Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
                  Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Comment

Season 3 of Food Wars has just been announced.
                    Officially announced on the JP website: http://shokugekinosoma.com
                    TVアニメ第3期「食戟のソーマ 餐ノ皿」の製作が決定!

Comment

Food Wars! Season 1 Official English Dub Clip

Comment

https://ask.fm/SentaiFilmworks/answers/141044619997

Dear Sentai Filmworks, Thank you for the Dub Cast Reveals of Monster Musume and Food Wars. I think I will enjoy both of them very much. :-)

Glad you liked it! Hoping to let more clips fly to the interwebs soon.

Comment

The voices were pretty good, but having not seen this show, I have no idea what the context of this scene was.

Comment

https://shop.sentaifilmworks.com/pro...remium-box-set

IMPORTANT NOTICE! (Effective 07/31/17)

*Due to unexpected delays, the street date for this premium box set has been pushed back to September 12, 2017. We apologize for the inconvenience, rest assured, we are working on getting the the highest quality box sets out as soon as possible. For additional questions, please feel free to Contact us.

Comment

Well, that's not surprising. While they said that these are unexpected delays, I have long since been expecting it. Again, I'm all for quality, so if the delay allows them to release this with the best quality possible, I prefer that they do this. Hopefully, this is the only delay unlike some other set that just got delayed twice. I preordered this during the birthday sale, so I'm eagerly awaiting this LE for this amazing show.
                              MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
                              Watching: Stellvia, Baki, Toonami Stuff
                              Simulcasts: FTL, TOA-I, TSL, SAO, KTF, CQK, KMF, DAL, TSH, PNL, More TBD
                              The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

screencaps

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X