Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] 1 & Only NIS America Press Event Thread

Widgets Magazine
    Even though Katsucon is over, my work is not quite done yet. I will be flying out to San Francisco this Thurs, Feb 19 for NIS America's Press Event. I will be live streaming this as an industry panel which will take place at Swig in downtown San Francisco. Last time, this consisted of mostly video game announcements, though in the past there have been anime related announcements, which I'm hoping is the case, since we currently have release dates for anime titles going up until March for The Chronicles of the Going Home Club. Information for the event is as follows:

NIS America Press Event (San Francisco, CA)

Time/Date: 6 - 8:30 pm PST on Feb. 19, 2015 (Will likely be about 1 hour for the actual news session)
    Stream channel link: http://bit.ly/1AG9KRA

Please feel free to move this thread to Gaming related if the Press Conference turns out to be only video game annoucements.
    Last edited by aquastar831; 02-17-2015, 10:48 AM.
    Anime Cons Industry Streaming Channel: https://livestream.com/anime-industry
    Owner of Collectors Anime: http://www.collectorsanime.com

Re: NIS America Press Event 2015 - San Francisco, CA (Feb. 19 @ 6pm)

Nice, thanks for having coverage of these events aqua. I also hope for anime announcements of some sort for the same reason. They have licenses announced for several titles that still need release dates, so even if that's all it is on the anime side, it would be a plus. I doubt there would be any new license announcements, but if there are I would love to hear about them.
    Avatar: Chihaya Ayase from Chihayafuru
    Maintainer of the Locked Subtitle Tracking Thread

Comment

Considering just how few shows they have unreleased so far it would be great to hear something from them.

They're down to the following:

Chronicles of the Going Home Club - March 2015
      Kanojo ga Flag o Oraretara
      Love Live! School idol project S2
      Nagi no Asukara
      Pilot's Love Song

Admittedly it's enough to keep them going the rest of the year if they liked (albeit not at the pace of the first 3 months) but should they continue with releasing Anime then they must have something else coming pretty soon announcement wise
      Anime MAL/AP -- Collection AnimeDVD/AnimeBluRay

Comment

Will buy nagiasu. Dont really know anything they could announce. Maybe some olde show like Kimi to Boku please.

[Also english footage of Disgaea 5 please!]
        AOTY 2015: Food Wars!, AssClass, Seraph of the End, Fafner Exodus, UtaPri3, Herobank, MajinBone, Durarara!!x2, Buddyfight, Vanguard G, Yugioh Arc-V MAL|

Comment

I would think that Nagi no Asukara should be announced at this event seeing how it's the next show in line that's due to be released. I'm not exactly sure what they will announce, but given how they have eased up on licensing and that their focus has been on games that I am not expecting anything to come out of it.
          MyAnimeList | Avatar: The Ohio State University Buckeyes
          Watching: Tylor, Astra Lost in Space, School-Live!, Vanguard
          Simulcasts: MHA, TYE, TRN, TSL, HIG, IMH, PMM, KMD, OGF, AQT, VTS, FPP, REM, ROL, DDM, GRO, JHY, HRH, PBR, SGK, SON
          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

I think Nagi no Asakura will be the next one they'll announce for a street date. Possible Standard Editions for a few more titles like Zakuro, Princess and the Pilot, Natsume's Book of Friends S3 and S4, or a license rescue for something people not expecting. If new titles, maybe Atelier Escha and Logy anime version I would throw in there since no one picked it up from what I remember.

Comment

I could see them pick up a few of these shows. Although a few of those TV Tokyo shows i do suspect Sentai to have at the moment but Nis could be possible too.

The World is Still Beautiful-NTV
              Locodol-Fuji Creative Corp.
              Girl Friend BETA-TV Tokyo
              HaNaYaMaTa-TV Tokyo
              Hamatora-TV Tokyo
              Saki-TV Tokyo
              Trinity Seven-TV Tokyo
              Wake Up, Girls!-TV Tokyo
              When Supernatural Battles Became Commonplace-TV Tokyo

Comment

Of the new shows that have never been picked up, I would like NIS America to get Chihayafuru, Hanayamata, or Kyousougiga. They seem to fit the profile of something NIS America likes to get. In the case of Hanayamata, a replica naruko would make a great bonus item.
                MyAnimeList | Avatar: The Ohio State University Buckeyes
                Watching: Tylor, Astra Lost in Space, School-Live!, Vanguard
                Simulcasts: MHA, TYE, TRN, TSL, HIG, IMH, PMM, KMD, OGF, AQT, VTS, FPP, REM, ROL, DDM, GRO, JHY, HRH, PBR, SGK, SON
                The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

I would really love it if they got Hanayamata. WUG would be nice too. Supernatural Battles I kind of hope Sentai gets and dubs.

Comment

I'd love for Hanayamata to be brought over by them! Kyousougiga would also be great. I'd like them to surprise me, really.

Comment

Oooh, Hanayamata would be a nice one too. For some reason, I thought at first Sentai had already, but I guess not. I loved that show. Great artwork and catchy OP to the show too.

Comment

I hope they announce a release date for Nagi no Asukara and maybe even re-release on of their catalog shows with a dub (Kimi ni Todoke please).
                        My Anime List
                        Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

Nagi no Asukara please I'm getting antsy.

Comment

Last year's event yielded no anime announcement. I would keep the anime expectation low (to none). I expect this to be (all) about video games (guests are Sohei Niikawa and Yoshinori Terasawa).

Comment

If I get to dream, it will be a Working Season 1 and 2 Dub box set and the announcement that they already have Working 3. Then, I really want them to blow me away and say they have the rights to Moyasimon.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X