Widgets Magazine

SUNRISE & Right Stuf to release select Gundam titles on home video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well that's an Ultra edition if I ever saw one. Does it come with a seriyuu from the show as well?
    Avatar: Shimarin from Laid Back Camo.

Comment

• I haven't been buying many of these Gundam releases since there are just so many, but I have been expecting to get 00 when that was released, since it's probably my overall favorite non-UC Gundam (and maybe even favorite overall TV Gundam). Now that I know we're getting something special and with all the possibilities from the recent Japanese release, I'm especially excited for it... although if it's extremely expensive, I don't know that I'll be able to justify spending that much on Gundam 00.
      My Top Anime | Manga
      My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
      My FP Reviews | Twitter
      FPR Episodes | iTunes

Comment

• Been hoping for 00, my favorite of the franchise, to get a super fancy LE and hoo boy they definitely did not disappoint. Seems they pulled out all the stops for this release just from reading up on all those extras. Can't wait to see pictures of it and will definitely be preordering it when it goes up on Rightstuf.
        My Anime List
        Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

• Just as I was expecting, Right Stuf is giving 00 the extra special treatment there just like what they did with Wing. It definitely is my choice for the best Gundam series, and I had such an amazing time watching it when it aired on TV. Seeing the LE overload that I didn't get Iron-Blooded Orphans or Wing, but it could be a different story with 00. The Japanese release has quite a lot of extra stuff, and I'm hoping that they get everything.
          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Carla, Fairy Tail
          Watching: Dog Days", Urahara, Myriad Colors Phantom World, Koufuku Graffiti, Ushio and Tora, Toonami Stuff
          Simulcasts: FTL, TOA-I, TSL, SAO, KTF, CQK, KMF, DAL, TSH, PNL, More TBD
          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• Excellent, I will gladly pick up a LE for 00. Glad to hear we're getting it this year too. Hopefully G Gundam and Seed with its new dub are this year as well. There aren't many left for BD releases after that aside from War in the Pocket and X, are there?
            Tensa Zangetsu

Comment

• https://na.gundam.info/news/video-mu...80330_001.html

Gundam Build Divers Episode 1 will be available on GUNDAM.INFO from 19:00 (JST), April 3rd simultaneously as local Japan.

Subtitle can be chosen in English, Korean, and Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)!

Comment

• https://twitter.com/NozomiEnt/status/980459772649459712
                Get ready for the Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Ultra Edition! https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DZj-Bs9UMAANIPX.jpg

Comment

• https://na.gundam.info/news/video-mu...80406_001.html

Mobile Suit Gundam F91 will be available on GUNDAM.INFO from 12p.m. (JST), April 13th.

Subtitle can be chosen in English, Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong and Taiwan) or Korean!
                  Check and Enjoy!

Comment

• Can't wait to see what the 00 Ultra Edition looks like. It definitely makes for a great April Fools joke to have I Am Gundam written on it a bazillion times, but it's quite obvious that it's just a placeholder until they can reveal it. I'm guessing that at Anime Central (which Right Stuf is going to) they will reveal the whole thing in all it's glory. Either there or at AX.
                    MyAnimeList | Avatar: Carla, Fairy Tail
                    Watching: Dog Days", Urahara, Myriad Colors Phantom World, Koufuku Graffiti, Ushio and Tora, Toonami Stuff
                    Simulcasts: FTL, TOA-I, TSL, SAO, KTF, CQK, KMF, DAL, TSH, PNL, More TBD
                    The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• Too early fro Gundam 0080 blu ray announcement you think?
                      Anime MAL/AP -- Collection Anime/Manga/Figures & General Merch -- YouTube Channel - Anime Pickups, Unboxings etc

Comment

• https://na.gundam.info/news/video-mu...180406_01.html

"Mobile Suit Gundam The Origin Ⅵ" premiering May 5 on Hulu!

Hulu unveiled their Spring 2018 anime simulcast lineup. "Mobile Suit Gundam The Origin Ⅵ Rise of the Red Comet", among the list, will launch on the service on May 5.

Comment

• via TRSI:

- Mobile Suit Gundam Age: Memory of Eden (Blu-ray) - 150 minutes - $34.99 - 7/3/18 [sub]
                          Mobile Suit Gundam AGE: Memory of Eden OVA is directed by Shinya Watada and features original story written by Yoshiyuki Tomino and Hajime Yatate.

Special Features: TBA.
                          - Mobile Suit Gundam Age: Memory of Eden - 150 minutes - $29.99 - 7/3/18 [sub]
                          Mobile Suit Gundam AGE: Memory of Eden OVA is directed by Shinya Watada and features original story written by Yoshiyuki Tomino and Hajime Yatate.

Special Features: TBA.

- Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Season 1 Collection (Blu-ray) - 625 minutes - $74.99 - 7/3/18
                          Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Collection 1 contains episodes 1-25 and is directed by Seiji Mizushima.

Special Features: Clean Openings, Clean Endings, Tactical Forecasts, Japanese Audio Commentaries, Gundam 00 "Daybreak's Bell" Promotional Video, and Gundam 00 Flash-like Chibi Short.
                          - Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Season 1 Collection - 625 minutes - $59.99 - 7/3/18
                          Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Collection 1 contains episodes 1-25 and is directed by Seiji Mizushima.

Special Features: Clean Openings, Clean Endings, Tactical Forecasts, Japanese Audio Commentaries, Gundam 00 "Daybreak's Bell" Promotional Video, and Gundam 00 Flash-like Chibi Short.
                          - Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Season 2 Collection (Blu-ray) - 625 minutes - $74.99 - 8/7/18
                          Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Collection 2 contains episodes 26-50 and is directed by Seiji Mizushima.

Special Features: Clean Openings, Clean Endings, Tactical Forecasts, Japanese Audio Commentaries, and Gundam 00 2nd Season Flash-like Chibi Short.
                          - Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Season 2 Collection- 625 minutes - $59.99 - 8/7/18
                          Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Collection 2 contains episodes 26-50 and is directed by Seiji Mizushima.

Special Features: Clean Openings, Clean Endings, Tactical Forecasts, Japanese Audio Commentaries, and Gundam 00 2nd Season Flash-like Chibi Short.
                          - Mobile Suit Gundam 00 the Movie: A Wakening Of The Trailblazer (Blu-ray) - 120 minutes - $34.99 - 9/4/18
                          Mobile Suit Gundam 00: A Wakening of the Trailblazer Movie Blu-ray is directed by Seiji Mizushima.

Special Features: Promotional Videos, Movie Trailer, TV Guide, and Gundam 00: the Movie Chibi Short.
                          - Mobile Suit Gundam 00 the Movie: A Wakening Of The Trailblazer - 120 minutes - $29.99 - 9/4/18
                          Mobile Suit Gundam 00: A Wakening of the Trailblazer Movie Blu-ray is directed by Seiji Mizushima.

Special Features: Promotional Videos, Movie Trailer, TV Guide, and Gundam 00: the Movie Chibi Short.
                          - Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Special Edition (Blu-ray) - 270 minutes - $59.99 - 9/4/18 [sub]
                          Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Special Edition contains episodes 1-3 of the Mobile Suit Gundam 00 OVA Series.

Special Features: Clean Endings and Gundam 00 Movie Preview Promotional Video.
                          - Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Special Edition - 270 minutes - $49.99 - 9/4/18 [sub]
                          Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Special Edition contains episodes 1-3 of the Mobile Suit Gundam 00 OVA Series.

Special Features: Clean Endings and Gundam 00 Movie Preview Promotional Video.
                          - Mobile Suit Gundam 00: 10th Anniversary Ultra Edition (Blu-ray) - 1640 minutes - $259.99 - 9/4/18
                          Mobile Suit Gundam 00 10th Anniversary Ultra Edition Blu-ray contains episodes 1-50, the A Wakening of the Trailblazer Movie, and both OVA series.

12 Blu-rays; 235-Page Art Book; Fabric Poster; Haro Metal Keychain; Car Magnet.

Special Features: Clean Openings, Clean Endings, Tactical Forecasts, Japanese Audio Commentaries, Promotional Videos, Trailers, Chibi Shorts.

https://twitter.com/NozomiEnt/status/982722431788843008
                          Finish your Gundam AGE collection with the OVA Memory of Eden this July!
                          https://twitter.com/NozomiEnt/status/982722682843222017
                          The Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Ultra Edition releases this September! Due to fan requests, the box will be sized to Blu-ray dimensions to fit on your shelf! This Ultra Edition is exclusive to @animetoday.
                          https://twitter.com/NozomiEnt/status/982722935034003456
                          Mobile Suit Gundam 00 is coming to Blu-ray and DVD starting this July!

G-Gundam - no new update (still 2018)
                          Last edited by WTK; 04-07-2018, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• Gundam 00 BD Ultra Edition
                            Audio: TV: English and Japanese LPCM 2.0
                            Trailblazer Movie: English and Japanese LPCM Surround, English and Japanese LPCM 2.0 Special Edition OVA: Japanese LPCM 2.0
                            Subtitles: English
                            Video: 1080p, 16:9, HD Native
                            Disc Count: 12

Gundam 00 S1 BD
                            Audio: English and Japanese LPCM 2.0
                            Disc Count: 4
                            Case Qty: 30

Gundam 00 S2 BD
                            Audio: English and Japanese LPCM 2.0
                            Disc Count: 4

Gundam 00 Movie: A Wakening of the Trailblazer
                            Audio: English and Japanese LPCM Surround, English and Japanese LPCM 2.0
                            Disc Count: 1

Gundam 00 Special Edition
                            Audio: Japanese LPCM 2.0
                            Disc Count: 3

Gundam Age: Memory of Eden
                            Audio: Japanese LPCM Stereo
                            Disc Count: 1
                            Last edited by WTK; 04-07-2018, 06:55 PM.

Comment

• How much is the Gundam 00 Ultimate Edition with Got Anime?

Comment

• Originally posted by Art-chan View Post
                                How much is the Gundam 00 Ultimate Edition with Got Anime?
                                Got Anime doesn't apply. So $155

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X