Widgets Magazine

SUNRISE & Right Stuf to release select Gundam titles on home video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks, and that is really lame. The combo is just like normal.

Comment

• Did the Gundam Wing Collector's Edition get bumped? I swear its release date was 12/5/17, but now it's 12/19/17--which is absolutely fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art-chan View Post
        Did the Gundam Wing Collector's Edition get bumped? I swear its release date was 12/5/17, but now it's 12/19/17--which is absolutely fine.
        Yea, it was definitely set for release on 12/5 previously. No biggie so long as the finished product is amazing.
        My Anime List
        Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

• https://www.facebook.com/rightstuf/p...657745/?type=3
          Hello Gundam Fans!

Unfortunately, due to some production issues beyond our control this title is running late. We know it’s frustrating, but we're doing everything humanly possible to get these out the door, and have an army of people working to assemble and prepare them for shipment. We have begun shipping these out today, and will ship them out in the order in which the orders were received. We ask that you please don't email or call asking where yours is, as the only answer we will be able to tell you is to watch for a tracking number to land in your e-mail box; as they come off the line they are moving over to be shipped out as quick as we can.

Thank you for your patience. These look really amazing and we hope you’ll find them to be worth the wait.
          Last edited by WTK; 12-05-2017, 08:12 PM.

Comment

• So its actually shipping now for people?
            AOTY 2015: Food Wars!, AssClass, Seraph of the End, Fafner Exodus, UtaPri3, Herobank, MajinBone, Durarara!!x2, Buddyfight, Vanguard G, Yugioh Arc-V MAL|

Comment

• Originally posted by 27CansOfTuna View Post
              So its actually shipping now for people?
              If you ordered from TRSI, it may be shipping very soon (depending when you ordered it). It's not 100% clear with the other retailers like Amazon and Target.

Comment

• via TRSI:
                - Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn: OVA Collection (Blu-ray) - 450 minutes - $64.99 - 3/6/18
                Mobile Suit Gundam UC (Unicorn) Blu-ray Collection contains episodes 1-7.

Special Features: The "Story So Far", Episode EX "One Hundred Years of Solitude?, Episode Recaps, Episode 5 Ending with Lyrics, Trailers, Promotional Videos, Commercials, MS & Character Highlights, Episode 3 Textless Ending.
                - Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn: OVA Collection (DVD) - 450 minutes - $49.99 - 3/6/18
                Mobile Suit Gundam UC (Unicorn) Blu-ray Collection contains episodes 1-7.

Special Features: Textless Ending, Episode 5 Ending with Lyrics, The Story So Far, Episode EX "One Hundred Years of Solitude", Promotional Videos, TV Commercials, Trailers, MS & Character Highlights.
                Last edited by WTK; 12-06-2017, 11:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Digi_Michael View Post

To answer your question: No, UHD for Gundam Thunderbolt 2 (Import) is not a combo pack.
                  Are you sure about that? The Bandit Flower UHD is listed as a 2-disc set on Amazon Japan (unlike December Sky), so unless your "import" is missing a disc or isn't really an import, it should have a regular Blu-ray as well as the UHD disc.

Comment

• GUNDAM BUILD FIGHTERS : BATTLOGUE -Episode 5(EN.HK.TW.KR Sub) https://youtu.be/w0nfNkDcKFo

Comment

• There is a separate BD case for the Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Collector's Ultra Edition extras. Back cover lists:

- Frozen Teardrop Picture Drama
                      - Toonami English Credits
                      - Interview with Producer Hideyuki Tomioka
                      - Interview with Scripwriter Katsuyuki Sumisawa
                      - Otakon 2017 Sunrise Gundam Wing Panel

I also thought some of the text on the BD case back covers were a bit hard to read. It feels like it blends too much with the background.

Comment

• Right Stuf sure went the extra mile to ensure that no stone is left unturned. That ultra edition sure has everything they would think of to throw on as extras for a show that was quite popular back in the day. That Frozen Teardrop picture drama is just like what Funi did with the Code Geass release, while the Toonami English credits is a nice touch as bonus content.
                        MyAnimeList | Avatar: Kizuna Kazayama, The Rising of the Shield Hero
                        Watching: Love Live!, Buddy Complex, Blue Period, Wonder Egg Priority
                        Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
                        The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• So, what's the deal with After War X being DVD only? Is that something that's likely to change anytime soon, or am I going to need to bite the bullet at some point and just accept having it on DVD, with the rest of my stuff on Bluray? Like, largely just don't want to end up in the situation where I jump the gun and end up grabbing it, only for the Bluray to then be announced.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mank View Post
                            So, what's the deal with After War X being DVD only? Is that something that's likely to change anytime soon, or am I going to need to bite the bullet at some point and just accept having it on DVD, with the rest of my stuff on Bluray? Like, largely just don't want to end up in the situation where I jump the gun and end up grabbing it, only for the Bluray to then be announced.
                            Short answer is that there was no bluray in Japan at the time. That will change in March though, as that's when the JP BD boxset releases. If you don't have it yet, you might want to hold off.
                            What I've Been Watching ~ DVD Collection

Comment

• SD Gundam shorts from the 80s on DVD or Blu Ray at somepoint? What do you reckon?
                              Anime MAL/AP -- Collection AnimeDVD/AnimeBluRay

Comment

• It's usually a matter of whether or not Japan has it (though that isn't always the case as Viz did their own remastering of the original Sailor Moon series when it didn't exist in Japan), and Gundam X infamously bombed in Japan. But of course, that was quite a long time ago back when VHS was where everything went and DVDs were just getting started. And now, it's BD for everything that can possibly make it to BD. In any case, it's good to exercise some patience now that the expectation is that a BD release eventually arrives.
                                MyAnimeList | Avatar: Kizuna Kazayama, The Rising of the Shield Hero
                                Watching: Love Live!, Buddy Complex, Blue Period, Wonder Egg Priority
                                Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
                                The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X