Widgets Magazine

What US Anime Releases Did You Get? (September 2014)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What US Anime Releases Did You Get? (September 2014)

There wasn't a lot for me to get this month, in terms of new releases. But I did pick up some good box sets in the form of Blood Lad (LE combo pack) and Attack On Titan part 2, with the housing box.

I decided to try my hand at some eBay auctions, this month, as well, and I won the complete DVD set of Azumanga Daioh (non-thinpak) and the old Bandai Perfect Collection set of Outlaw Star, for 30 bucks each, as well as buying the Pioneer DVD box of Trigun for 20 bucks.

And on an unrelated - but related - note, I bought my boyfriend the first Kill La Kill volume LE, as an anniversary present.
    My Collection: http://www.fandompost.com/oldforums/...The-Collection
    My Reviews: http://www.fandompost.com/oldforums/...060-My-Reviews
    Avatar: Waver Velvet (Fate/Zero)

Comment

Received:
      Attack on Titan: Part 2 Limited Edition (Blu-ray/DVD Combo) + Artbox
      Sengoku Basara: Samurai Kings – The Last Party (Blu-ray/DVD Combo)

Ordered:
      A Certain Magical Index: Complete Season 1 (Blu-ray/DVD Combo)
      Eden of the East: The Complete Series (Blu-ray/DVD Combo)
      [Already have the blu-ray only release from 2010 but wanted to grab the combo pack release to match the two other movies]
      Last edited by Chisel; 09-19-2014, 09:54 PM.
      My Anime List
      Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

Originally posted by Reuben Green View Post
        Just found out after trying to contact customer support about two times that my Kimi Ni Todoke Premium Edition bundle doesn't include the Premium Editions as I was told by a member of staff at Rightstuf after I had to e-mail them about three times and now I am being charged even more money than I had paid for it, this is totally unacceptable!
        I'm so sorry that happened to you! We had an unfortunate problem with our listing for that bundle saying it included the Premium Editions. This was an error on our part, and the Customer Care representative you spoke with must not have been up to speed. I apologize for the inconvenience this caused you. Our listing has since been updated, but if you still need assistance getting your order resolved, please feel free to either message me here or email [email protected] and I will personally see that you're taken care of.
        Last edited by ; 09-18-2014, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Art-chan View Post
          Just found out after trying to contact customer support about two times that my Kimi Ni Todoke Premium Edition bundle doesn't include the Premium Editions as I was told by a member of staff at Rightstuf after I had to e-mail them about three times and now I am being charged even more money than I had paid for it, this is totally unacceptable!
          You might want to mention this in the 1 & Only Right Stuf thread in the retail forum since your comment might get a little buried in here. Shawn and the Minion read the forums, but in that thread it might bring your issue to their attention a little faster. Hopefully you can get your issue resolved in some form.
          Thanks, they've e-mailed me with a $5 coupon for my next order, however I still don't think the bundle is worth that much money for only the standard editions, plus if I manage to track the Premium Editions down I would have spent $104.99 on something useless, would you reckon that they will include this bundle in their next christmas sale or have another NIS America sale in the near future? Thanks.

Comment

I just got the Wolverine anime series on DVD for $9.99 at a grocery store.

Comment

... [W]ould you reckon that they will include this bundle in their next christmas sale or have another NIS America sale in the near future? Thanks.
              I don't have a crystal ball, but based on what RS has done in the past, there will be NISA bundles at Christmas. For simple comparison purposes, the Arakawa Under the Bridge Blu Standard Edition Season 1 plus Season 2 Premium edition is listed as 79.99 for this sale. Last Christmas/Black Friday, when I bought it, it was 56.99. Christmas has better deals, BUT there's no guarantee that the bundle you want will be listed at the upcoming Christmas sale either. This isn't a bad sale, but Christmas deals may be better.

Uh--so that I get back on topic a little I've bought Natsume's Book of Friends, Matchless Raijin-Oh, Hal, and a bunch of other things this month.

Comment

Cool, thanks and sorry if this took up any time

Comment

I just placed an order today for the NISA sale at Right Stuf, and it consists of the Hanasaku Iroha premium edition bundle in it.
                  MyAnimeList | Avatar: Kizuna Kazayama, The Rising of the Shield Hero
                  Watching: Love Live!, Buddy Complex, Blue Period, Wonder Egg Priority
                  Simulcasts: HZG, DAL, MMZ, KGS, KCC, LGH, RSH, RKO, SHE, TNB, SXF, KKD, KGN, YKN, AAS, DEA, ESL, SJC, PPK, MJS, AHA, WOM
                  The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Katanagatari: Vol.1 Premium Edition (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)
                    Katanagatari: Vol.2 Premium Edition (Blu-ray / DVD Combo)

Thanks, Hayate!
                    My Top Anime | Manga
                    My Collection 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
                    My FP Reviews | Twitter
                    Fandom Post Radio

Comment

> Devil is a Part-Timer, The
                      > Fairy Tail DVD/Blu-ray Part 11
                      > Heaven's Lost Property Season 1
                      > Jormungand Season 1
                      > Jormungand Season 2: Perfect Order DV
                      > Mardock Scramble: The First Compression DVD (Hyb) Director's Cut
                      > Mardock Scramble: The Second Combustion DVD (Hyb) Director's Cut
                      > Mardock Scramble: The Third Exhaust DVD (Hyb) Director's Cut
                      > Naruto: Shippuden Movie 4 DVD: The Lost Tower
                      > Senran Kagura: Ninja Flash!

Yay! Its September! I went to the apple orchard today and picked me some jonathan apples right off the trees.

Comment

I found a Books-a-Million while on vacation and bought these 2 things:

~ Ponyo Blu-ray/DVD Combo
                        ~ Bleach Movies 1-2 double feature

Comment

New releases-
                          Ranma 1/2 Set 3 blu-ray
                          Steins;Gate Anime Classics Complete Series

Picked up for cheap at a used video store-
                          Jing: King Of Bandits Complete Series thinpak
                          Jing: Seventh Heaven
                          Legends Of The Dark King
                          Please Teacher Complete Collection
                          Very Private Lesson

Comment

Steins;Gate Complete Collection
                            Everyday Tales of a Cat God
                            Hanasaku Iroha pt 1 & 2
                            Wagnaria 2

Comment

Blood Lad bluray/dvd limited Edition
                              Attack on Titan part 2 w/box
                              Sankarea LE because it's only $15 on Amazon

Comment

This month has been quiet in terms of US stuff for me (I did on the other hand get some manga after a few months of other stuff):

Arrived this month:
                                Attack on Titan - Part 2: Limited Edition with Ender Box
                                C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control - Complete Series: Limited Edition
                                Fractale - Complete Series: Limited Edition
                                Love Live! School Idol Project - Season 1: Premium Edition

Ordered this month:
                                Nekomonogatari Black - Aniplex Limited Edition Set
                                Nisemonogatari - Aniplex Limited Edition Set

At some point I will order:
                                Blood Lad - Complete Series: Limited Edition
                                K - Complete Series: Limited Edition
                                Shakugan no Shana - Season 3 Part 1: Limited Edition
                                Shakugan no Shana - Season 3 Part 2
                                My Anime List - Hummingbird List - Twitter - My Blog

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X