Widgets Magazine

Aniplex of America licenses Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noted as OOP per TRSI's late promo email blast...

- Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works Season 1 DVD https://www.rightstufanime.com/Fate-...s-Season-1-DVD
    - Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works Season 2 DVD https://www.rightstufanime.com/Fate-...s-Season-2-DVD

Comment

• Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works Box Set 1 Limited Edition Blu-ray
      https://www.rightstufanime.com/Fate-...n-BD-Box-Set-1
      Out of Stock, Expecting More

Comment

• Crap did it go out print?!

Comment

• At least the DVD-only SE version is OOP as it was released at a time when DVDs were still a viable option, but were on their way out (at least outside combo packs as Funimation still continues to use combo packs while Sentai just stopped releasing DVD-only releases for all of their simulcast titles moving forward). Judging by the product being out of stock and not OOP, it looks like the LE will continue to be restocked. That's kind of what happened with Fate/Zero when the first run of LEs sold out, they had a second run that just recently went OOP. Given how big the franchise is that I think Aniplex is going to give it a second run when the time comes since it has been selling quite well, but with Aniplex you just never know what they will be doing.
          MyAnimeList | Avatar: Super Bowl LIII from Atlanta
          Watching: Loki Ragnarok, Tsurune, Leviathan, Chaos;Child, Coppelion, Toonami Stuff
          Simulcasts: FTL, TOA-I, TSL, SAO, KTF, CQK, KMF, DAL, TSH, PNL, More TBD
          The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vash1306 View Post
            Crap did it go out print?!
            Both BD sets and DVD sets are still available for order @ TRSI. The DVD sets have noted as OOP but not the BD sets (at least so far). BD set 1 has OOS notation (not same as OOP).

Comment

• First set now says
              Out of Print. Click below to be notified by e-mail when product is available
              Last edited by Vash1306; 01-17-2019, 12:45 AM.

Comment

• Hopefully a reprint is coming just like what Aniplex did with Fate/Zero, but nevertheless it will be quite interesting to see what they do moving forward. It will probably be awhile before we get any answers knowing how Aniplex operates, but given how big the franchise is that in some way, shape, or form it's going to be available again.
                MyAnimeList | Avatar: Super Bowl LIII from Atlanta
                Watching: Loki Ragnarok, Tsurune, Leviathan, Chaos;Child, Coppelion, Toonami Stuff
                Simulcasts: FTL, TOA-I, TSL, SAO, KTF, CQK, KMF, DAL, TSH, PNL, More TBD
                The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

• Dang it, I still wanted to pickup the AoA releases for UBW - I do own the JP releases for both Zero and UBW, so I'm still good, but I double-dipped on the AoA releases for Fate/Zero just so I had an English dub to show the series to my friends who can't do subtitles, so I wanted to have both US series, too. Yes, hopefully they'll do a re-print later on, like they did with Fate/Zero, although it could be a few years.
                  Last edited by t-Roy; 01-17-2019, 10:55 PM.

Comment

• Noted as OOP from a TRSI email blast earlier today...https://www.rightstufanime.com/categ...t%20of%20print

Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works Box Set 2 Limited Edition Blu-Ray
                    Retail Price: $219.98
                    Your Price: $179.98

Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works Season 1 DVD
                    Retail Price: $99.98
                    Your Price: $79.98

Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works Season 2 DVD
                    Retail Price: $99.98
                    Your Price: $79.98
                    Last edited by WTK; 01-22-2019, 12:18 AM.

Comment

• https://www.rightstufanime.com/Fate-...n-BD-Box-Set-1

Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works Set 1 Back in Stock!

UPDATE: Out of Stock again lol
                      Last edited by Vash1306; 01-29-2019, 02:06 PM.

Comment

• Dang it. Time to get Part 2. lol
                        @Asrialys | MyAnimeList | DVD/BD Collection (aka My Backlog...)

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                        Widgets Magazine
                        Working...
                        X