Widgets Magazine

Viz Media licenses Sailor Moon (original anime franchise)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are they still posting S movie clips? Just get to the Super S movie and Stars already!

Comment

• Sailor Moon SuperS Part 2 - Official English Trailer https://youtu.be/2Cts_6NL9iQ

Comment

• So has Rightstuf shipped out anyone's Super S Volume 2 preorders yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadlyMessiah View Post
          So has Rightstuf shipped out anyone's Super S Volume 2 preorders yet?
          No. I'm pretty sure I ordered relatively early so either a TON of people ordered and it's taking a while to get to mine or it's shipping late. RS shows "Out of Stock, Expecting More."

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadlyMessiah View Post
            So has Rightstuf shipped out anyone's Super S Volume 2 preorders yet?
            Unfortunately, we've yet to receive our shipment from the manufacturer. Once we do, we'll send them out to customers ASAP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Digi_Michael View Post

Unfortunately, we've yet to receive our shipment from the manufacturer. Once we do, we'll send them out to customers ASAP.
              How is it that no matter what it is, Viz is quite inept at handling this series on every level? Why did they even bother licensing it if they weren't going to put care into it? I don't mean the new dub, as the new dub is the best thing to come out of Viz getting it. I just mean the handling of the show from the poor video quality, the constant delays, to things like bad audio, missing artwork, names in Collector Books listed as "To Be Announced," wrong synopsis information, etc.

If Funimation had gotten the license, not only would the whole show have been out long before now, but most of these issues would be non-existent, if they existed at all.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/animetoday/statu...20051152183313

Look what just arrived!!! They will begin shipping to customers first thing tomorrow morning! Woot woot

https://t.co/QKSgrSSHPu

Comment

• I can confirm they are shipping, as mine just did this morning.
                  Matsuri intently studies! || my avatar library
                  ~ Currently Watching: Sailor Moon SuperS; Ronja, The Robber's Daughter; Gundam Build Divers Re:Rise
                  ~ Last Watched: The Case of Hana & Alice; Sailor Moon S (+film); Children Who Chase Lost Voices; KanColle; When Marnie Was There; The Tale of the Princess Kaguya
                  homepageblogreviewsanilistkitsu

Comment

• https://twitter.com/VIZMedia/status/1064227774758625281
                    Stage on! Sailor Moon Sailor Stars coming is coming Spring 2019.

EDIT: May 2019 per https://twitter.com/BeckNaja/status/1064228679134453761
                    Last edited by WTK; 11-18-2018, 01:50 PM.

Comment

• ^

HALLELUJAH!! HALLELUJAH!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Art-chan View Post
                        ^

HALLELUJAH!! HALLELUJAH!!
                        I agree, but... six months to wait?! Will we finally have it all by November of 2019? I'm glad we'll finally have the whole series here, but to say Viz has been dragging their feet with the release schedule is an understatement...
                        ~ Currently Watching: Sailor Moon SuperS; Ronja, The Robber's Daughter; Gundam Build Divers Re:Rise
                        ~ Last Watched: The Case of Hana & Alice; Sailor Moon S (+film); Children Who Chase Lost Voices; KanColle; When Marnie Was There; The Tale of the Princess Kaguya

Comment

• Originally posted by Serial Experiments Nobue View Post

I agree, but... six months to wait?! Will we finally have it all by November of 2019? I'm glad we'll finally have the whole series here, but to say Viz has been dragging their feet with the release schedule is an understatement...
                          That's the case for ALL of their releases, isn't it? Jojo, Hunter X Hunter, Bleach (the Blu-Ray releases), Naruto, Boruto...Viz isn't exactly the fastest when it comes to releases.

Comment

• Just glad that I'm finally able to own Stars! Waiting on pre-orders for pt 1 LE...

Comment

• Originally posted by Art-chan View Post

That's the case for ALL of their releases, isn't it? Jojo, Hunter X Hunter, Bleach (the Blu-Ray releases), Naruto, Boruto...Viz isn't exactly the fastest when it comes to releases.
                              I've been waiting literally a few years now to plan my rewatch of the whole thing and then go into Stars for the first time. 200 episodes is a lot and gives plenty of lead time (especially when I only get 3 episodes in per week), but I won't start until I know the release date for Stars part 2... I was hoping to have begun by now.

Comment

• FWIW (notation from Viz Media's PR):
                                Finally, the first half of the final season of SAILOR MOON will be available this Spring! SAILOR MOON STARS has never before been released on home video in North America. Preorders for Part 1 will be available shortly, and as with previous sets will be available in a Limited Edition Blu-ray / DVD Combo Pack (includes a full-color episode guide housed in a collector's chipboard box), as well as Standard Blu-ray / DVD Combo Pack and Standard DVD editions!

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X