Widgets Magazine

Viz Media licenses Sailor Moon (original anime franchise)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sailor Moon R the Movie Official Unboxing

Comment

• Does it normally take several weeks for Viz otems to get back in stock on Amazon? The Sailor Moon R movie sold out shortly after release, the price dropped, and I put an order in. No new stock has come in yet. (My biggest fear is that the new batch will be without slip covers, so I'm hoping they get sent soon!)

Comment

• https://twitter.com/NebsTV/status/866043410691616768
        The biggest gathering of Sailor Moon English cast will be at Anime NYC in November. #MoonPanel #Acen2017
        EDIT: https://twitter.com/animenyc/status/866052535118958592
        We're very excited to present #SailorMoonDay with @VIZMedia! 10 #SailorMoon guests together at #AnimeNYC! http://animenyc.com/guests/
        Last edited by WTK; 05-20-2017, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shez View Post
          Does it normally take several weeks for Viz otems to get back in stock on Amazon? The Sailor Moon R movie sold out shortly after release, the price dropped, and I put an order in. No new stock has come in yet. (My biggest fear is that the new batch will be without slip covers, so I'm hoping they get sent soon!)
          This has been happening a lot on Amazon lately. Like they wouldn't even let me preorder Doctor Strange, Moana, or Rogue One, but then they wouldn't let me order them on the day of release either. It was the same with Sailor Moon R.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadlyMessiah View Post

This has been happening a lot on Amazon lately. Like they wouldn't even let me preorder Doctor Strange, Moana, or Rogue One, but then they wouldn't let me order them on the day of release either. It was the same with Sailor Moon R.
            That was under a previous Disney disputen though. Have other Viz titles afffected by this? I think WB distributes Viz?

Anyhow, I ended up getting impatient and just got it from Best Buy for a few dollars more.

Comment

That was under a previous Disney disputen though. Have other Viz titles afffected by this? I think WB distributes Viz?
              There was another dispute with Amazon & WB back in March which affected all of Viz's releases but that was dealt with a few weeks ago.
              Avatar: From Sailor Moon S Episode 118 "The Battle in a Demonic Dimension! The Sailor Soldier's Bet"

Comment

• Originally posted by NJ_ View Post

There was another dispute with Amazon & WB back in March which affected all of Viz's releases but that was dealt with a few weeks ago.
                Ah, that would explain it then. Orders/replenishments are probably backlogged due to it, then.

Comment

• I don't get this dispute. WB and Disney don't treat any other company like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadlyMessiah View Post
                    I don't get this dispute. WB and Disney don't treat any other company like that.
                    It's Amazon picking the fights. They've done it with book publishers too. They want to mass bulk buy on the cheap... the publishers don't want to meet Amazon's demands. To put it simply.

Comment

It's Amazon picking the fights. They've done it with book publishers too. They want to mass bulk buy on the cheap... the publishers don't want to meet Amazon's demands. To put it simply.
                      I remember a while back when Amazon stopped selling Nintendo products for a good while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Metalwario64 View Post

I remember a while back when Amazon stopped selling Nintendo products for a good while.
                        The rumor with that, is due to the original 3DSs having broken hinges and cracked screens. It was a fight on who woukd be responsible for returns etc. So Amazon refused to carry their products for several years.

Comment

• Has the RightStuf gift with purchase for Sailor Moon S Part 2 been confirmed? The website still says details coming soon and I can't find any instance in which Viz confirmed it on social media either. (Though they may have mentioned it at a con?) I'm assuming its just art cards like before, but it would be nice to know ahead of the release date...
                          Last edited by wAnder481; 06-07-2017, 10:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by wAnder481 View Post
                            Has the RightStuf gift with purchase for Sailor Moon S Part 2 been confirmed? The website still says details coming soon and I can't find any instance in which Viz confirmed it on social media either. (Though they may have mentioned it at a con?) I'm assuming its just art cards like before, but it would be nice to know ahead of the release date...
                            The art cards were shown a few weeks ago at Viz's Sailor Moon panel at Anime Central, for a look see here.
                            Last edited by NJ_; 06-07-2017, 10:45 AM.
                            Avatar: From Sailor Moon S Episode 118 "The Battle in a Demonic Dimension! The Sailor Soldier's Bet"

Comment

• Awesome! Thanks for finding this!

Comment

• Originally posted by NJ_ View Post

The art cards were shown a few weeks ago at Viz's Sailor Moon panel at Anime Central, for a look see here.
                                Didn't see these before, but the villans' side looks great! I always look forward to my coins and artcards

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X