Widgets Magazine

Little Battlers eXperience (Danball Senki) picked up by Nicktoons. (Licensed by Dentsu Entertainment USA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [TV] Little Battlers eXperience (Danball Senki) picked up by Nicktoons. (Licensed by Dentsu Entertainment USA)

Widgets Magazine
    Here's the news:

Dentsu Entertainment has announced plans to adapt the popular Japanese TV series “The Little Battlers eXperienceâ€‌ for broadcast in the Americas. The series has already been picked up by Nicktoons, which will debut the show in the U.S. later this year.

Bandai America is already board for toys and recently unveiled their first line of LBX figures as part of its line of action figure model kits, Sprأ¼Kits, at New York Toy Fair this week.

“Fans can build their favorite robots just like the main characters do in the show. The end result is great looking, highly detailed, accurately sized versions of Achilles and more,â€‌ says Craig Drobis, senior director of marketing, Bandai America.

The series follows the adventures of miniature, customizable robots and the kids who interact with them.

"The LBX franchise is a great example of Dentsu Entertianment USA’s approach," says Yuma Sakata, president and chief executive officer, Dentsu Entertainment USA. "The LBX series in Japan was creative and benefited from a coordinated launch by multiple partners in the broadcast, gaming, toy and licensee sectors. We think that, in working with our team of North American writers, producers, and partners, we will experience similar success in the Americas."
    Source: License Mag

I feel like there was a previous thread for this, but I might be wrong. In any case, the show has a home now on TV... The only question is how heavily altered is it going to be...

Re: Little Battlers eXperience (Danball Senki) picked up by Nicktoons. (Licensed by Dentsu Entertainment USA)

So anybody else misread that as Little Busters at first glance?

Comment

Re: Little Battlers eXperience (Danball Senki) picked up by Nicktoons. (Licensed by Dentsu Entertainment USA)

Originally posted by ChibiGoku View Post
      I feel like there was a previous thread for this, but I might be wrong.
      I re-checked for you. I don't see anything like this in R1 forum. You may be remember this moved thread?

Comment

Originally posted by tim_pkmn89 View Post
        So anybody else misread that as Little Busters at first glance?
        Yes, it isn't just you. I did the same thing.

Comment

Giving this a bump up, since there's been an update.

The show is currently scheduled to air on Nicktoons in August, though no exact date has been set. The Nicktoons website can be found here.

Unfortunately, from what I can tell, the show's had it's music replaced and looks to not only be adding laser sounds to guns, but adding a glow effect to them, as well as an "electrical" feed back. At the very least, to Kazuya's (Kaz) LBX. If they have issues with that, kinda wonder what they're going to do with the assassination plot line and when actual guns come into play...

Comment

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine
          Working...
          X