Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vash1306
    replied
    Re: Pokémon (TV, movies, OVAs, specials)

I was referring to the individual Season 1 sets.

Leave a comment:

• Canadian
    replied

Originally posted by Vash1306 View Post
    I guess the individual sets are being discontinued in favor of the complete set.
    I don't think so. I imagine that particular set went OOP because Season 1 got a complete series release. I don't see Viz doing this for any of the recent seasons. Season 18 already had a Set 1 announced recently.

Leave a comment:

• Vash1306
    replied

I guess the individual sets are being discontinued in favor of the complete set.

Leave a comment:

• WTK
    replied

Pokémon: Season 1, Set 1 is noted as discontinued via Michael's Movie Mayhem.

Leave a comment:

• WTK
    replied

Movies 1 to 3 screenshots via Blu-ray.com

More screenshots:
    - Movie 1
    - Movie 2
    - Movie 3

Leave a comment:

• WTK
    replied

Pokémon Day on Twitch + Twitch Watches Pokémon

We're celebrating Pokémon with an all-day stream full of nostalgic throwbacks, new game previews, and head-to-head challenges!

Here's just some of what's in store:

· Pokémon 20th Retrospective
    · Classic Pokémon Gameplay Showcase
    · Pokken Tournament Overview and Competitor Reveal
    · Pokémon TCG How-To and Showmatch
    · Pokémon Snap Challenge
    · Pokken Tournament Showdown
    ...and

Twitch Watches Pokémon: A marathon of Pokémon Origins, Pokémon Chronicles, and tons of Pokémon movies!

• WHERE: Pokemon
    • WHEN: Saturday & Sunday, February 27-28th, starting at 10am PT

Leave a comment:

• Reuben Green
    replied

I could only find the website that compares the quality, but I can't find the trailer anymore. :'( http://www.pocketmonsters.net/articles/1309

Leave a comment:

• BlaizeV
    replied

Originally posted by Reuben Green View Post
    Originally posted by dashclayton View Post
    Pokémon: The Journey Begins! available in Standard Definition, dubbed only and stereo, up on the iTunes store in the US, Australia and United Kingdom.

It's just the original first 6 episodes of Season 1 (Indigo League) in SD - was hoping they'd try use the HD remaster for the pilot.
    So was I, I never pirate anime but I can't even find a video of the remastered episode online, just the trailers.
    Could someone link the trailer for the Pokemon HD remaster? I'd like to see it but I can't find it.

Leave a comment:

• Reuben Green
    replied

Originally posted by dashclayton View Post
    Pokémon: The Journey Begins! available in Standard Definition, dubbed only and stereo, up on the iTunes store in the US, Australia and United Kingdom.

It's just the original first 6 episodes of Season 1 (Indigo League) in SD - was hoping they'd try use the HD remaster for the pilot.
    So was I, I never pirate anime but I can't even find a video of the remastered episode online, just the trailers.

Leave a comment:

• dashclayton
    replied

Leave a comment:

• WTK
    replied

via Amazon:
    - Pokémon the Series - XY Kalos Quest: Set 1 - 528 minutes - $26.95 - 6/7/16

Leave a comment:

• WTK
    replied

Pokémon the Series: XYZ Season Trailer

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-ne...s-this-weekend
    February 16, 2016

Pokémon the Series: XYZ Debuts This Weekend!

Watch the new season of Pokémon animation Saturday morning on Cartoon Network!

Get ready for all-new Pokémon adventures in Pokémon the Series: XYZ! The new season kicks off on Saturday, February 20, at 7 a.m. on Cartoon Network. In the first episode of the new season, Bonnie makes an unusual new Pokémon friend, and Ash encounters a new group of villains: Team Flare. This is an episode you definitely won't want to miss!

New episodes in Pokémon the Series: XYZ will debut every Saturday morning throughout the year, so tune in every weekend for more Pokémon animated fun. Check your local listings to confirm the channel and time. And visit the Pokémon the Series: XYZ page on Pokemon.com to stay up to date on the latest episodes throughout the season.

Enjoy the latest season of Pokémon animation with Pokémon the Series: XYZ starting this weekend on Cartoon Network!

Leave a comment:

• Andre Andrews
    replied

I'm currently watching the remaster of Pokemon 2000 on DVD at home (the second film is the only one of the three I care for in terms of story)! And so far, it looks beautiful! I'll have a full review later, but so far I'm glad for my purchase.

Also, before anyone asks, no they don't include the Pikachu short with the rerelease.

Leave a comment:

• PurpleWarrior13
    replied

I checked out parts of that version up. The new remaster looks gorgeous, and it's great to finally see it in widescreen. It looks like it's taken from 4Kids' and Warner's negative master since the added CGI shots are still there. The opening scene does look weird with no credits, but I did notice the repeat shot of Raymond summoning his Machamp is now gone, which is good, since once I noticed it in the old version, it couldn't be un-seen. The end credits are definitely redone, since they have a 2015 copyright, and the MPAA, Dolby, and Kodak logos are now gone for some reason. Also, it's really, really strange that Picachu's Vacation (a major part of the film) isn't included, especially since it's mentioned on the end credits. I'll probably pick up the new Blu-ray set one day, but I'll definitely be holding onto my old triple-feature DVD for the Pikachu shorts and the bonus features.

Leave a comment:

• WTK
    replied

This was actually announced on Feb 8th.

Pokémon: The First Movie is streaming for free @ http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-episodes/#

Leave a comment:

Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
Widgets Magazine
Working...
X