Widgets Magazine

Aniplex of America licenses Nisekoi - False Love (Seasons 1 & 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [US BD] Aniplex of America licenses Nisekoi - False Love (Seasons 1 & 2)

Widgets Magazine
    https://www.facebook.com/AniplexUSA/...79219015425379

THIS JUST IN! Aniplex of America will be bringing 2 all new anime titles next January. NISEKOI and World Conquest Zveda Plot. Both of these new shows will begin streaming in January.
    No official PR as of yet.

---WTK EDIT---

via PR...
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

December 19, 2013

Aniplex of America to Simulcast Two New Titles for their
    Winter Lineup

SANTA MONICA, CA (December 19, 2013) – Starting 2014 with brand new titles, Aniplex of America Inc. has announced today that they will be simulcasting two highly-anticipated shows for this winter anime season: Nisekoi and World Conquest Zvezda Plot. Both titles are set to start streaming in January just hours after its original broadcast in Japan. Both titles will be produced by animation studios that have produced multiple hit anime series including popular Aniplex of America titles. In addition to their streaming plans, Aniplex of America is also planning on a home video release of these titles. Details about the physical releases will be announced at a later date.

About Nisekoi: From animation studio SHAFT, the studio that brought the world the Monogatari Series and Puella Magi Madoka Magica, comes the new animated series Nisekoi. From the popular manga with the same title, Raku Ichijo is an average high school student who also happens to be the sole heir to the head of a Yakuza Family. Ten years ago, Raku made a secret promise with a girl he met. They promised one another that they will “get married when they reunite.” Since then, Raku never let go of the pendant the girl gave him. But one day, a beautiful girl named Chitoge Kirisaki transfers into Raku’s class. Raku’s relationship with Chitoge is less than civil as they hate each other’s existence. But, by a weird turn of events, Raku and Chitoge agree to be fake lovers. Although his heart is really interested in his classmate Kosaki Onodera, Raku must continue pretending to be Chitoge’s boyfriend. How far will you go for a love so truly fake? Which girl holds the key to Raku’s pendant and to his heart?

About World Conquest Zvezda Plot: From the studio that produced Sword Art Online and Blue Exorcist, A-1 Pictures brings a brand new original title this winter. World Conquest Zvezda Plot features an all-star production staff including Director Tensai Okamura (Blue Exorcist, Darker than Black), Character Designer Keigo Sasaki (Blue Exorcist) and writer Meteor Hoshizora (TYPEMOON). World Conquest Zvezda Plot follows a little girl by the name of Kate Hoshimiya as she reveals her plans for the future. Along with a colorful cast of characters, Kate Hoshimiya will shock everyone as she achieves something nobody has been able to achieve before, WORLD DOMINATION. What did it take to conquer the world? How was Kate Hoshimiya able to execute a plan so magnificent, so frightful and so glorious? Is this part of the Zvezda plot? All will be revealed in the new show, World Conquest Zvezda Plot.

For the Nisekoi Teaser Page, visit: www.AniplexUSA.com/nisekoi
    Full website for Nisekoi coming soon at: www.NisekoiUSA.com
    For more information on World Conquest Zvezda Plot, visit: www.AniplexUSA.com/zvezda
    Last edited by WTK; 12-19-2013, 04:14 PM.

Re: Aniplex of America Acquires Nisekoi

I'm looking forward to trying both, so hopefully they are Crunchyroll bound as well.

Comment

This show and Sekai Seifuku are two shows on my want-to-watch list for the winter. I knew that Aniplex was going to announce this sooner or later, and here is the announcement as expected.
      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Sitonai, Fate/Grand Order
      Watching: Utawarerumono: The False Faces, Galaxy Angel, Inou Battle
      Simulcasts: EES-2, HIQ-4, GKY-3, IMH-2, DUN-3, IOR-3, STW-3, A3A-2, INU-Y
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Although I'll be trying both out, I'm much more interested in this one. I haven't read any of the manga since they started mid-series in Viz's Weekly Shonen Jump, but it always looked like something I'd want to check out if I had the chance, and now it's being adapted by Shaft/Shinbo, and Aniplex knows what kind of budget to give them.
        My Top Anime | Manga
        My Collection 1 | 2 | 3
        My FP Reviews | Twitter
        FPR Episodes | Apple

Comment

This was on my want list, too. Hope it comes to CR.

Comment

Updated the thread tag to R1 and jacked the first post to add the PR.

Comment

I barely know anything about the show or its original manga, but somehow I've gotten to the point where I'm really anticipating the show, as well as looking forward to reading the manga which I've preordered from Viz. Maybe it's because of how cheerfully feisty the main blonde-haired girl looks in the promotional artwork? Or because it's Shinbo+Shaft? Or because of the ero-doujinshi I happened to acquire amidst a bundle of other things? Not sure. Hope it's actually good.
              asa --> S^2 --> Hayate
              Avatar: Lind, Valkyrie, Goddess First-Class Special Duty Unlimited, from "Aa, Megami-sama: Hunters & Hunters"
              Moderator: US, JP, GA, RC, GD, CA, S/T, OT, MB

Comment

>.< I was really hoping this would get a dub. Hopefully Viz picks it up for Neon Alley, otherwise it will be banished to the sub-only DVD releases Aniplex loves to do

Comment

Originally posted by Hayate Kurogane View Post
                  I barely know anything about the show or its original manga, but somehow I've gotten to the point where I'm really anticipating the show, as well as looking forward to reading the manga which I've preordered from Viz. Maybe it's because of how cheerfully feisty the main blonde-haired girl looks in the promotional artwork? Or because it's Shinbo+Shaft? Or because of the ero-doujinshi I happened to acquire amidst a bundle of other things? Not sure. Hope it's actually good.
                  Nisekoi is one of Viz's top selling manga. I know that because of the commercials on Neon Alley that show the bestselling manga, and Nisekoi frequently cracks the list. Being that I don't read manga that I can't exactly say what it is that is driving up the hype, but since Shaft is animating this, I'm pretty sure that it will include lots of crazy visuals.
                  MyAnimeList | Avatar: Sitonai, Fate/Grand Order
                  Watching: Utawarerumono: The False Faces, Galaxy Angel, Inou Battle
                  Simulcasts: EES-2, HIQ-4, GKY-3, IMH-2, DUN-3, IOR-3, STW-3, A3A-2, INU-Y
                  The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

Nisekoi is one of Viz's top selling manga. I know that because of the commercials on Neon Alley that show the bestselling manga,
                    Interesting. I wonder if VIZ legitimately considers it a "bestselling" series already, based purely on digital sales, or if that's merely BS marketing to push what they hope will be an up-and-coming, hot property. I guess the series did rank the 30th bestselling manga this year in Japan (based on Oricon numbers, found in an ANN article).

Anyway, I have no opinion yet on the series, having only read the initial manga chapter or two that VIZ posted online for free. I might grab the first physical copy of the book next month. As for the anime, at least coming from Aniplex increases the chances of a decent quality home video release.
                    Last edited by Junker Woland; 12-20-2013, 12:17 AM.
                    Junker Woland, a horribly delightful blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Junker Woland View Post
                      As for the anime, at least coming from Aniplex increases the chances of a decent quality home video release.
                      Well, I don't know; there's a solid chance that they'll just toss it out on DVD and be done with it, as they've done with several of their more recent simulcasts (like Vividred, Blaze of Tempest, and Oreshura). Which would be okay, but not better than what could be expected from most of the other companies in the R1 industry.

Hopefully we do get a BD release, though; SHAFT titles really deserve a top quality HD release.

Comment

Well, I don't know; there's a solid chance that they'll just toss it out on DVD and be done with it, as they've done with several of their more recent simulcasts (like Vividred, Blaze of Tempest, and Oreshura). Which would be okay, but not better than what could be expected from most of the other companies in the R1 industry.
                        As I said, coming from Aniplex "increases" the chances of a decent quality release, never stated it was a lock; and admittedly, I was thinking mostly in terms of the video and Japanese audio should there be a BD. Of course, a DVD-only release is a possibility, and I suppose dub fans haven't had the best of times with some of their recent BD offerings. In general, I feel more confident in the overall quality of a product coming from Aniplex, though I'm still waiting for their recent DVD-only spat to bite me in the ass.
                        Junker Woland, a horribly delightful blog.

Comment

Some quick links round-up:

Nisekoi English Trailer

- http://www.aniplexusa.com/nisekoi/
                          - http://www.crunchyroll.com/nisekoi
                          - https://www.daisuki.net/movies/seriesdetail/1
                          Last edited by WTK; 01-11-2014, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Glorian View Post
                            Originally posted by Junker Woland View Post
                            As for the anime, at least coming from Aniplex increases the chances of a decent quality home video release.

Hopefully we do get a BD release, though; SHAFT titles really deserve a top quality HD release.
                            Hopefully, streaming numbers will be good for Nisekoi to possibly get a BD release (assuming the show is actually decent of course).

Comment

After episode 1, kind of hoping they do a BD release here with it, a dub would be nice though not necessary as the VA's did a solid job here. In any event glad it was picked up.
                              AOTY 2015: Food Wars!, AssClass, Seraph of the End, Fafner Exodus, UtaPri3, Herobank, MajinBone, Durarara!!x2, Buddyfight, Vanguard G, Yugioh Arc-V MAL|

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                              Widgets Magazine
                              Working...
                              X