Widgets Magazine

ANNCast with Sean Molyneaux & Merideth Mulroney (formerly with Media Blasters)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [R1 DVD] ANNCast with Sean Molyneaux & Merideth Mulroney (formerly with Media Blasters)

Widgets Magazine
    https://twitter.com/ANNZac/status/375734291939876864
    ANNCast this week: our guests are former Media Blasters folks Sean Molyneaux and Merideth Mulroney. We can take Media Blasters Qs.

Re: ANNCast with Sean Molyneaux & Merideth Mulroney (formerly with Media Blasters)

Oh ho ho, this could be interesting....

Comment

Re: ANNCast with Sean Molyneaux & Merideth Mulroney (formerly with Media Blasters)

I wonder if anything ever came of Merideth Mulroney's outburst against a certain translator on the AOD forums back in the day? I know John S. pretty much barred her from the forums after that. Might toss that one out there.

Comment

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/anncast/2013-09-06

This is starting to get depressing.
        Mari can't pull herself together because the Girl Friends Complete Collection 2 is about to be released by Seven Seas ON JANUARY 8TH or else Akko will get.....
        Girls' Love Festival 10!!! 9/29/2013, On the edge of October; not exactly Labor Day!
        Follow my VERY useful thoughts on Twitter!

Comment

Some notes (not a whole lot on MB):
          - Did well: Kanokon, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Blade of the Immortal
          - Sayonara Zetsubou-Sensei, Blade of the Immortal, Moyashimon, and 2 more unnamed titles (may or may not have been released) were packaged deal. <not said, but this would be from Kodansha>
          - Yaoi/yuri titles are solid; Simoun: decent
          - Sold: Gundress; bombed: Genma Wars (maybe the worst), Gao-Gai-Gar

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine
          Working...
          X