Widgets Magazine

Funimation licenses Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Funimation licenses Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion (Seasons 1 & 2)

Funimation needs to do a lot of things, but since they can't even be bothered to have more than one HR person for their ever growing company, why would the higher ups care about anything else?

Comment

Hey, I finally got Disc 1. Now I just needs discs 2-4. WTF Funimation? Do they even know they only shipped one disc?

Comment

Email them back and ask them to verify that they are aware everyone is only getting Disc 1, and that they do plan to ship out discs 2-4, and in what timeframe. I guess we all have to hound them - they have not responded to my emails at all this past week.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayate Kurogane View Post
          Perhaps Alta Resources is the sort of low-pay, high-churn, temp-filled outfit that really doesn't give a shit about the quality of workers, and whose workers don't give a shit about anything but getting paid for showing up, and so the way this situation is playing out is not that surprising to some of us (me) who have had to directly deal with similar situations, but unlike FUNimation, took the time to either have a sit down and get things figured out, or were smart enough to cut bait.
          I can only imagine the reaction that Michael at Funimation Support is having with what is a torrent of emails saying "You sent me BD 1 of R2, but where are the other three?"

"Hey Bill! You ready for another conference call with Alta?!"

Comment

Originally posted by t-Roy View Post
            I guess we all have to hound them - they have not responded to my emails at all this past week.
            I haven't gotten a response either, but I think one email will suffice.

Biggest problem on their end is to confirm how many people just got Disc 1, so they can get 2-4 sent. And make sure the folks at Alta aren't sending out padded envelopes with just disc 2!

Comment

https://twitter.com/Schmullus1/statu...07682412339201
              Originally posted by Schmullus
              I… WHAT?! WHY did you send me these? I already got my discs! Why a fucking DVD? https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C4vijs6VcAEb7wu.jpg:orig
              So even if you already got all your discs, they'll keep sending you discs... I already got mine, only thing I'll accept is getting DVDs 3 and 4 so I can complete that set.
              Anime DVD/BD Easter Egg Index | MAL | Anime-Planet | Anime BDs | Anime DVDs | Manga | MFC

Comment

Oh man lol. I guess I'll take disc 3 & 4 of the DVD's to complete it then lol. Hey, they might as well send me another set of the BD's since the seem to like shooting out these replacement discs nonstop.
                My Anime List
                Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

Got a reply from Funi...

Thank you for your reply. We appreciate your patience.

We have submitted a request to have the remaining discs sent out you as soon as possible. We deeply apologize for any inconvenience.
                  *crosses fingers*

Comment

Well, I sent another email to Funi yesterday, just basically saying I wanted to be sure I wasn't missed with getting the other three Blu-ray discs... So we'll see.

Comment

Got a reply from Funi on my remaining 3 replacement discs, they informed me my discs shipped out on Saturday and they gave me an OSM tracking number which shows they are on the way... Now will it be all 3 discs this time, or just another single disc?

Comment

What does it take to get a reply from Funi? I've sent two E-mails regarding some issues with my Escaflowne Kickstarter rewards, and haven't received any replies. :{

Comment

Originally posted by Spoofer View Post
                          What does it take to get a reply from Funi? I've sent two E-mails regarding some issues with my Escaflowne Kickstarter rewards, and haven't received any replies. :{
                          Me too, a couple of months ago they were allegedly sorting out replacements and waiting for all of them to come through but this is ridiculous.

Comment

I never got a reply from them on my email for any corrected cards for the erroneous "10th" anniversary cards that came with the Escaflowne Kickstarter sets, so I've pretty much given up on those. Not a major issue, but still, I believe they did make some corrected cards.

Comment

Hooray, I got my Code Geass replacement Blu-rays #2, #3, and #4 in the mail today. They have the correct disc numbers, and I already received replacement disc #1 a few weeks ago, so I can finally put this fiasco to rest.

Comment

Got my replacement BD's as well, 2-4.

As well as a second padded envelope containing BD's 2-4, probably as a result of my email indicating that I had only received the first disc.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X