X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [TV] FUNimation Channel survey

Widgets Magazine
    https://www.facebook.com/FUNimationC...65559110153862
    FUNimation Channel would like your help. We have a short survey that we ask all to participate. Your answers will help us greatly as we continue to expand the channel's services. Please take a moment to answer the 8 questions. We appreciate it! http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LLNCXZC

Re: FUNimation Channel survey

I cut my cable 2 years ago and don't really miss it, so I skipped this survey. I have watched a fair amount of funi content on Netflix though, and would consider buying or renting episodes from Amazon if the price was low enough ($2 an episode is crazy talk for SD video).

Comment

I took the survey, and pretty much, live TV channels are worthless to me with the availability of video streaming. This is why I have been so hesitant to subscribe to Neon Alley since it's like watching TV, except with no DVR, pause, or rewind feature that I have at my disposal. If I want to watch Funi stuff, I prefer to use Netflix or EVS over a TV channel.
      MyAnimeList | Avatar: Nanako Yukishiro, Senryu Girl
      Watching: Ingress, Ancient Magus' Bride, Pokemon Sun and Moon, Toonami Stuff
      Simulcasts: FTL, DRO, CQK, RSH, AOT, BSD, FRB, OPM, KYB, FGN, SKS, MLA, SMT, HBS, KOT, MIX, WNL, KMA, FIL, IDM, ISQ, SRG, STW
      The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

I said $5 a month would be a fair price for me to add it as a channel. Anything more than that would be silly since Hulu, FUNi.com, and CR can stream the same content on-demand for free (ad supported) or with no more than $7 a month subscriptions.

I have Time Warner Cable where I live and it already gives me free Anime Network (Sentai) Video On-Demand with the normal price of digital cable, no additional fee. I can watch free SD quality dubbed or subbed anime (commercial free!) updated weekly on there from Sentai's catalog... currently watching Girls und Panzer (sub), The Pet Girl of Sakurasou (sub) and Kids on the Slope (dub) through that service. Tari Tari (sub) just got put up this past week too, will start that soon as well. If FUNi can do an SD VOD service for free like TAN VOD on TWC, I would be a happy customer, but I'd be willing to pay up to $5 a month extra for a FUNi VOD in HD with new dubbed and subbed episodes added every week.
        My Anime List - My Collection
        Avatar: Kirino Kousaka & Ruri "Kuro Neko" Gokou from the anime Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai (OreImo).
        Adroc Thurston - "Don't beg for things. Do it yourself, or else you won't get anything."
        Anemone - "So many faces looking like they're thinking even though they're not. So disgusting."

Comment

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
        Widgets Magazine
        Working...
        X