Widgets Magazine

Does Funimation offer replacements for o-cards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DVD/BD] Does Funimation offer replacements for o-cards?

Widgets Magazine
    I recently bought the Trigun Anime Classics DVD and it arrived in the mail with the o-card damaged pretty bad on the bottom. It slid some off the case and got smashed during transit. I don't really want to do a whole exchange just because of that. Is it possible to get a replacement o-card from Funi?

As more of a general complaint too, if Funi would have their replicator shrinkwrap the o-cards instead of having them loose on the shrinkwrapped case, that wouldn't have happened. Funi often designs their o-cards as part of the package with different art from the case and sometimes embroidering. They're not meant to be thrown away so it doesn't make sense to have them loose.
    Avatar: Yajiro from The Eccentric Family

Re: Does Funimation offer replacements for o-cards?

The only replacement/"we ran out so send in for any extra we have" o-card program I've ever seen was for Summer Wars. That being said, it probably wouldn't hurt to ask Funimation directly to see if they'll just send you one.

Comment

I have done this years ago on a few releases. I'm not sure if they do that any more. The email address is [email protected]. I would provide an email scan attachment of your prove of purchase (receipt, online order form,...). It doesn't hurt to give a try and state your case.

Comment

Originally posted by WTK View Post
        I have done this years ago on a few releases. I'm not sure if they do that any more. The email address is [email protected]. I would provide an email scan attachment of your prove of purchase (receipt, online order form,...). It doesn't hurt to give a try and state your case.
        Thank you. I'll try doing that.

Comment

I asked them about a week or two ago for an O-Card for Fairy Tail Part 3 since I didn't get one with mine, and they told me they don't send out replacements.

Comment

Originally posted by Davidnes View Post
            I asked them about a week or two ago for an O-Card for Fairy Tail Part 3 since I didn't get one with mine, and they told me they don't send out replacements.
            I had a feeling that they might have changed this policy. I'm not surprised by this.

Comment

Well one of my online friends about half a year ago received a copy of Evangelion 2.22 without a slipcover, and going through FUNimation's product concerns email managed to get one sent to him, though who knows if this thing has changed recently.
              Anime DVD/BD Easter Egg Index | MyAnimeList | Anime-Planet | Anime Blu-rays | Anime DVDs | Manga | MyFigureCollection

Comment

Funi sent me a generic response about product issues saying to exchange it with the retailer. I guess I'll have to do that and hope the same thing doesn't happen again.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                Widgets Magazine
                Working...
                X