• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [R1 DVD] Wagnaria mid-June hopefully!

Widgets Magazine
    RACS newsletter just come in my mailbox. Has this from NIS;

Dear business partners,

It is taking longer than we first thought, and currently I am expecting to ship
    Wagnaria in the beginning of the week after (6/13 or 14). Again, I am sincerely
    sorry for the situation.

Mitsu

Vice President Producer

Anime Business

NIS America, Inc.

Re: Wagnaria mid-June hopefully!

To clarify on what's posted already. This is reference to the Premium release.

via TRSI
    WAGNARIA!! Premium Edition Shipment to Arrive Mid-June
    Posted on: Tuesday, May 31, 2011

NIS America announced the second print run of the Wagnaria!! Complete Premium Edition Box Set is slated to land with retailers around June 14, 2011. If you're a fan of the series and want the special packaging, place your order, today.

The series' standard edition is scheduled to street July 5, 2011.

Comment

My order at TRSI lists June 17th as the release date, so hopefully very soon...

Comment

Yep. I got the same email from NIS America as well since we have some reserved that we were hoping to have in time for A-Kon and AnimeNEXT to sell.
        Anime Cons Industry Streaming Channel: https://livestream.com/anime-industry
        Owner of Collectors Anime: http://www.collectorsanime.com

Comment

I hope they get them in a timely manner, I still haven't received my new box for our homes fox deity yet either, guess I have to send them an e-mail again

Comment

via RACS
            Wagnaria Premium Edition DVD Boxed Set Final Pressing - On It's Way!

Just a heads up everyone! After several irritating delays from NIS, the final batch of Wagnaria Premium Collections are now complete and have shipped to us from the NIS pressing plant in Georgia. Transit time to us from there is about 2-3 business days.

So the trucking company should have them on our dock tomorrow or Thursday, and we will immediately begin filling all those backorders for the sets as soon as they arrive and are unloaded. Since just about all the Wagnaria backorders have already been pre-processed here at our warehouse, our shipping staff should be able to turn the entire batch around in one day.

So don't despair, your Wagnaria box will be in your hands before you know it! And if you had previously gotten inpatient and canceled your order or have been sitting on the sidelines waiting for them to come in, we do have a few left out of this batch that are not yet spoken for, so get your order in ASAP before they sell out completely!

Comment

Good news. Glad to see they're finally shipping.

Comment

Our reorders from the replicators just came in today. Note that we only have a limited supply of these. Best to grab a copy if you'll be at either Anime Mid-Atlantic or Metrocon this weekend, since I just allocated units to go to both conventions.
                Anime Cons Industry Streaming Channel: https://livestream.com/anime-industry
                Owner of Collectors Anime: http://www.collectorsanime.com

Comment

Originally posted by Akcoll99 View Post
                  Good news. Glad to see they're finally shipping.
                  And I received a confirmation email from TRSI the other day that my copy is on the way !
                  Currently Watching | MAL Profile
                  Let's make anime great again!

Comment

Got mine in the mail today! Hope to watch it soon.
                    "Here we have an X-ray of a goat. Hm... looks like rain."

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                    Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                    Widgets Magazine
                    Working...
                    X