Widgets Magazine

Aniplex of America licenses Durarara!! (Seasons 1 & 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Durarara!!

Originally posted by Master Roshi View Post
    There are 5 more copies if anyone is looking for one.
    I have that sixth one sitting in my cart. Deciding if I need to go further into debt before payday (in a week and a half).

For anime!
    @Asrialys | MyAnimeList | DVD/BD Collection (aka My Backlog...)

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn View Post
      Has anyone complained about damage to the set on the inside, I don't recall?

I didn't think I'd double dip after getting the JP set when it was released but the word "closeout" and seeing the counter start at 100, I just pulled the trigger around 88 copies left.

I really need some winning "lottery numbers" with this hobby of mine I have...
      I know someone who had major damage on the inside of the box. He didn't open it until afte he'd had it for a while though so TRSI said he'd have to ship it back at his own expense.

Comment

My copy arrived today. Perfect condition. I set the lunchbox on top of one of my bookcases with some other knick knacks including the Fallout 3 lunchbox. I do have crunchyroll so this is slightly redundant but for a show like Durarara I think it's worth owning.

Comment

Originally posted by stfram View Post
          It's on top of the box, and very thick.
          Sounds like it should hold the set in place?

Originally posted by Sylontack View Post
          This is actually my second copy, I've heard no complaints about damage but I have had it happen to me with this set , just an unlucky moment I think. I'm replacing that set with this one but I'm trusting that I probably won't have an issue because it sounds like I just got the short end that time around.
          Sorry to hear that what was problem? Did this happen recently and did you do an exchange?

Originally posted by boredandlazy View Post
          I know someone who had major damage on the inside of the box. He didn't open it until afte he'd had it for a while though so TRSI said he'd have to ship it back at his own expense.
          My set shipped out on Tuesday so I should have it next week. I don't open my sets right away either if at all. Most of my collection is still sealed. More often than not I'm either buying when their going OOP or their already OOP like in this case.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn View Post
            Originally posted by stfram View Post
            It's on top of the box, and very thick.
            Sounds like it should hold the set in place?
            It looked like on the video that it was nearly 2 inches thick. It'll hold it in place and prevent shifting.

Comment

Originally posted by guillamo View Post
              My copy arrived today. Perfect condition. I set the lunchbox on top of one of my bookcases with some other knick knacks including the Fallout 3 lunchbox. I do have crunchyroll so this is slightly redundant but for a show like Durarara I think it's worth owning.
              And it's a perfect time to start watching since season 2 is coming soon.
              MyAnimeList | Avatar: Main, Ascendance of a Bookworm
              Watching: Gundam 00, Dorohedoro, Medaka Box, Golden Wind
              Simulcasts: HZG, DKD, FRB, KGY, TOA-R, OGF, 8NT, ART, BNA, GLP. KKG, LSN, SKT, SBA, YFM, TOG, WLN, A3A, PCR, SHV
              The only thing better than anime is sports. Get hit hard and you got JACKED UP! Or else it's a C'mon Man!

Comment

My copy arrived today, and it was incredibly well packed from TRSI. Perfect condition.

The lunchbox is on the small side, barely fit the Durarara DVD sets after I took out the BD box. Not really a criticism, just an observation, as I have no intention of using the lunchbox in any way, shape, or form other than using it to store the DVD sets.

Comment

Surprised to get mine yesterday. It's perfect on the outside. I'll be keeping it sealed for the time being until I finish renovating my place. :D

Comment

My copy arrived today in mint condition. Really amazed it traveled across the pond so quickly and I received a nice lucky Xmas gift of no customs charge as well : D
                    Anime MAL/AP -- Collection AnimeDVD/AnimeBluRay

Comment

Wow, that's extremely lucky, I've seen on eBay that items over $24 don't have an import charges estimate anymore and it's about $35 now on there, do you reckon it's because it's christmas?

Comment

Originally posted by Reuben Green View Post
                        Wow, that's extremely lucky, I've seen on eBay that items over $24 don't have an import charges estimate anymore and it's about $35 now on there, do you reckon it's because it's christmas?
                        I doubt it, they'd be trying to cash in on import tax during Christmas big time. Perhaps just lucky?

Comment

Originally posted by Sylontack View Post
                          Originally posted by Reuben Green View Post
                          I doubt it, they'd be trying to cash in on import tax during Christmas big time. Perhaps just lucky?
                          It was just luck. Out of the last 4 things I've ordered from Rightstuf 2 got through and 2 got charged. I miss the days of the $5 declaration per item and the much cheaper shipping. Right Stuf is not very international friendly these days compared to 4 years ago
                          Anime MAL/AP -- Collection AnimeDVD/AnimeBluRay

Comment

via PR...
                            FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

The First Season of DURARARA!! English Dub version is
                            Now Available Streaming

Re-watch the Entire Series before the Premiere of DURARARA!! X 2

SANTA MONICA, CA (January 7, 2015) – To celebrate the premiere of DURARARA!! X 2 on January 10th, Aniplex of America, Inc. has announced the entire first series of DURARARA!! will now be available streaming featuring the English Dub. With the English Dub of DURARARA!! originally airing on Cartoon Network’s [adult swim] in 2011, this will be a perfect time for viewers to re-live this memorable series featuring an all-star English cast including Kari Wahlgren, Yuri Lowenthal, Steve Blum, Bryce Papenbrook, Johnny Yong Bosch and Crispin Freemen (see credits below). The English Dub of DURARARA!! will be available for fans to stream on Crunchyroll (www.crunchyroll.com) and Hulu (www.hulu.com) starting Saturday, January 10th.

In addition, Aniplex of America also announced that they will launch a contest in partnership with Crunchyroll giving viewers the chance to win the now sold out DURARARA!! Limited Edition Lunch Box Blu-ray set. More details will be announced on Aniplex of America’s Facebook page (Facebook.com/AniplexUSA) at a later time. You can get more information on DURARARA!! on the official website at www.durararausa.com...

Comment

• Re: Aniplex of America licenses Durarara!!x2

URL round-up:
                              - Crunchyroll: http://www.crunchyroll.com/durarara
                              - Hulu: http://www.hulu.com/durararax2

Comment

• Re: Aniplex of America licenses Durarara!!x2

How do they pronounce in the cons, "times 2"? or do they say Durarara twice?
                                AOTY 2015: Food Wars!, AssClass, Seraph of the End, Fafner Exodus, UtaPri3, Herobank, MajinBone, Durarara!!x2, Buddyfight, Vanguard G, Yugioh Arc-V MAL|

Comment

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                                Widgets Magazine
                                Working...
                                X