Widgets Magazine

A storage solution for NISA premium editions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [R1 DVD] A storage solution for NISA premium editions.

Widgets Magazine
    So, I see a lot complaints about NISA's premium packaging being a pain in the ass to store. If you're in the US, and don't mind cheapo particle board shelves, the 5-tier Ameriwood shelf from Lowe's will make it possible to make them fit in with the rest of your DVDs. They have enough depth that they won't stick out.

In action: http://i.imgur.com/cYHZO.jpg

I found some at my local Big Lots for $30, too, but YMMV.
    Help get Higurashi: When They Cry on Steam!

New & Early releases thread | MAL profile | anime collection | Avatar: Kobato Hasegawa (Haganai)

Re: A storage solution for NISA premium editions.

Perhaps that solutions will be of use others, but for me, I already have a method for dealing with larger than usual boxes myself. It's basically an open shelf. Ie it has three levels. The top having no ceiling. The bottom and middle being taller than with a normal shelf. That being said with budget being limited and NISA having terrible discounts (possibly for the sake of having terrible discounts), I might be inclined to wait for RE versions anyway. And if those have normal sized boxes then I might not need to concern myself one way or the other.

Comment

I just put my NISA boxes into the section of my collection which uses a couple of standard 6 six shelf tall bookcases for storage. The have adjustable shelves but the default settings were already just right for putting the NISA boxes in.
      Avatar: Kyou Fujibayashi (Clannad) by Fudce
      Currently Watching: UN-GO
      [Collection March '12]

Comment

Well, I already have my NISA shelf! More and more artbox from NISA will be in it... Soon enough it will have only NISA artbox.

Comment

I currently use one shelf of a 18-inch wide 5-shelf bookcase. It works just fine for the NISA releases.

Comment

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
          Widgets Magazine
          Working...
          X