Widgets Magazine

Sentai Filmworks licenses Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rikka Version screencaps

Comment

• Love, Chunibyo and Other Delusions! -Take On Me- English page via TBS: http://www.tbscontents.com/en/progra...nibyo_takeonme

Comment

• via PR...
        FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
        Sentai Filmworks Licenses Kyoto Animations' "Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! Take on Me"

HOUSTON, TX, April 16, 2018 - Sentai Filmworks announced today their newest acquisition, Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! Take on Me. From the fan-favorite studio, Kyoto Animation (Clannad, K-ON!), this theatrical release, which premiered in Japan on January 6, 2018, follows the chunibyo couple, Rikka and Yuta, into their third year of high school.

Graduation is getting closer, and the couple still hasn't had their first kiss. Things take an unexpected turn when spring break approaches, Rikkas' older sister announces that the entire family is moving for her new job! Yuta hears about the possible move and starts wondering about the future of his relationship. His friends suggest a drastic idea: the couple should elope! It sets the stage for one of the wildest trips through Japan as this chunibyo couple carries out their escape plan.

Tatsuya Ishihara, director of the original 2012 anime, returns at the helm for the movie, with a script by series writer Jukki Hanada.
        Last edited by WTK; 04-16-2018, 07:30 PM.

Comment

• Not surprising, but glad to hear nonetheless. Hope Sentai gives it a nice slim LE (akin to Flipper Flapper?s) to match the the previous LE/PE?s.
          My Anime List
          Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

• via Sentai Filmworks Shop & TRSI:

Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! Take on Me (Blu-ray/DVD) - 94 minutes - $39.98 - 11/20/18
            - https://shop.sentaifilmworks.com/col...ons-take-on-me
            Special Features: Japanese Promo Video; Kotatsu Photo Session Shorts; Clean Opening Animation; Clean Closing Animation
            Disc 1 - BD (94 min); Disc 2 - DVD (94 min)

Title: LOVE, CHUNIBYO & OTHER DELUTIONS! TAKE ON ME
            Published by: Sentai Filmworks
            Distributed by: Section23 Films
            Run Time: 94 min.
            Street Date: 11/20/2018
            Format: COMBO
            Language: English & Japanese with English Subtitles
            SRP: $39.98

SYNOPSIS: Yuta and Rikka may have finally started to come to terms with the various delusions that have run their lives, but as their relationship becomes progressively more real, their development as a couple seems to be increasingly in danger of stalling out! When your relationship is partially the result of a series of fantasies, what can reality serve up that's equal to the make-believe? Rikka's sister decides that she's going to move to Italy and take Rikka with her, and the solution that Rikka and Yuta decide on is both improbably logical and unrealistically practical: They're going to elope! For real! Get ready for the ultimate fantasy road trip as our two young would-be lovers take off a whirlwind tour of the real Japan in Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! -Take On Me-
            Last edited by WTK; 07-26-2018, 03:28 PM.

Comment

• Glad to see this get a release date this early.
              My Anime List
              Anime DVD/BD Collection

Comment

• https://fandompost.vbulletin.net/for...033#post704033

^ Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! Take on Me BD/DVD info updated.
                Last edited by WTK; 07-26-2018, 03:28 PM.

Comment

• via PR...
                  FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
                  It's Lights, Camera, Action for "Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions - Take on Me" Making its USA Debut at the Los Angeles Anime Film Festival

HOUSTON, TX, July 26, 2018 - Sentai Filmworks today announced the USA premiere of Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions - Take on Me, the highly anticipated feature-length film from beloved Kyoto Animation franchise, at the Los Angeles Anime Film Festival. Attendees can experience the exclusive English-dub or subtitled versions of the film on September 21, 2018.

Love takes an adorably strange turn as Rikka and Yuta, now in their final year of high school, decide to take their relationship to the next level and elope! With Yuta letting Rikka grow out of her chunibyo syndrome, where she believes she has magical powers, at her own pace, it sets the stage for one of the wildest trips in the Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions' world, exploring iconic sites throughout Japan (including locations from other Kyoto Animation series).

The Japanese cast of the original series reprises their role with Maaya Uchida as Rikka, Jun Fukuyama as Yuta and Sumire Uesaka as Sanae Dekomori. Also returning are Director Tatsuya Ishihara, series composer Jukki Hanada and original character designer, Kazumi Ikeda.

Additional details, including ticket availability and times, will be available at a later date at the official Los Angeles Anime Film Festival website, www.la-aff.com.

Comment

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine

Channels

Collapse

Widgets Magazine
                  Widgets Magazine
                  Working...
                  X